10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Eve online. Just be warned; I paid 15 dollars per month for two years, mining trillium ore and ice belts to pay for skillbook tuition and save up for a 3 billion ISK Vindicator with the best gear ever, making it the highest DPS ship in the game (a staggering 2400 DPS). After 28 months of hard work, I finally took out my fabulous battleship out for spin in Jita and to take some screenshots, but my ship was blown up by gankers twenty seconds after I undocked (apparently they thought I was their corportion rival's boss and they blew me up without verifying my identity). Two years of hard work -mining 10 hours a week -gone.

You have been warned.
    just an FYI for the guy looking for a game, you dont have to mine to make money in eve, you really dont

Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    just an FYI for the guy looking for a game, you dont have to mine to make money in eve, you really dont
    Well, yeah. You can just lay down 20$ (in Real life money) on PLEX and sell that on the market for half a billion ISK. The main thing is that it takes time to learn the skills required to use the ships and equipment you want. You simply can't just lay down 100$ for 2 billion ISK, buy a carrier, and fly it around. You need at least two months of training before you can even fly the base version of one.

So, my birthday is tomorrow, and I am looking into buying myself a new PS4 game. I have boiled down to Killzone: Shadowfall, or Infamous Second Son. The prior Killzone games have kind of strayed me away from shadowfall, but I have heard very, very good things about this one. And I have personally loved all of the Infamous games, even festival of blood or w/e it was called. I am having a tough time making the call.

So what do you all suggest, Killzone: Shadowfall or Infamous: Second Son?
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

It depends on your preferences. I'd choose Killzone between the two. Anyway here's my list of MMO and PC games. See if it can help you in future game selection.

MMORPGs to be released this 2014:

1. The Elder Scroll Online--release date is April 4, 2014
    2. Black Desert--release date says 2014
    3. Blade & Soul--release date says 2014
    4. Bless--release date says 2014
    5. The Crew--release date says 2014
    6. Ever Quest Next--release date says 2014
    7. Game of Thrones: Seven Kingdoms--release date says 2014
    8. Lineage Eternal--release date says 2014
    9. Monster Hunter Online--release date says 2014
    10. Phantasy Star Online 2--release date says 2014
    11. World of Warships--release date says 2014
    12. Eclipse War Online--release date says 2014
    13. Kingdom under Fire--release date says April 2014

Other MMORPG games that is still under development but looks good:

1. Revelation
    2. Wolfknights
    3. Tree of Savior
    4. Closers Online
    5. Soul Worker

Released MMORPGs that's awesome as well:

1. Final Fantasy IV ARR
    2. Tera Online
    3. War of Genesis
    4. Rusty Hearts
    5. Aion
    6. Dungeon Striker

MOBA Games:

1. Core Masters
    2. Heroes of the Storm
    3. Dead Island: Epidemic
    3. King of Fighters MOBA

Shooters:

1. Ghost Recon Phantoms
    2. GunZ 2: The Second Duel
    3. Destiny
    4. H1Z1
    5. Team Fortress 2

Flight Simulator:

1. War Thunder

----PC Games-----

April 2014 Releases

1st April:

Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate (PC, PSN, XBLA, Wii U)
    Goat Simulator (PC)
    Mercenary Kings (PS4)
    MLB 14 The Show (PS3/PSV)

3rd April:

Don Bradman Cricket 14 (PS3/ 360)

4th April:

The Elder Scrolls Online (PC)

8th April:

Daylight (PC/PS4)
    Kinect Sports Rivals (XBO)
    Titanfall (360)

10th April:

Trials Frontier (iOS)

11th April:

Disney Magical World (3DS)

14th April:

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (PS4)

15th April:

2014 Fifa World Cup (360/PS3)
    Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars (PSV/3DS)
    Moebius: Empire Rising (PC/MAC)
    War of the Vikings (PC)

16th April:

Trials Fusion (XBLA, XBO, PS4)

18th April:

Tropico 5 (PC, Mac, 360)

22nd April:

Demon Gaze (PSV)

24th April:

Trials Fusion (PC)

25th April:

Dark Souls 2 (PC)
    NES Remix 2 (Wii U)

29th April:

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle (PS3)
    The Amazing Spiderman 2 (PC, PS3, PS4, Wii U, 360, XBO, 3DS, Android, IOS)

30th April:

Child Of Light (PC, PS3, PS4, Wii U, 360, XBO)

nice listing of games, might want to double check the dates you have listed though. e.g. you have Tropico 5 listed for April 18th when it actually doesn't release until May 23rd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Well, yeah. You can just lay down 20$ (in Real life money) on PLEX and sell that on the market for half a billion ISK. The main thing is that it takes time to learn the skills required to use the ships and equipment you want. You simply can't just lay down 100$ for 2 billion ISK, buy a carrier, and fly it around. You need at least two months of training before you can even fly the base version of one.
    would hardly suggest you buy plex as your main income ( however if you feel thats a better use of your time, go ahead) as there are plenty of ways to earn money like trading, manufacturing,missions,exploring, incursions (will take some time, maybe a month to get a ship ready for this), FW, even piracy as in awoxing for ransoms or corp theft if you dont mind not being a top prio when applying to corps.

Thread: LF: Action-MMORPG // Free/ Microtransactions
    Regarding this topic,
    I've searched some here and there and I wondered if something like this does exist.
    I like more action oriented style of play instead of gameplay being slow and dull - WoW casters are quite slow by default but that can be solved with Haste.

I'm found of customization (build) and deep complexity instead of meaningless have cake or pie choices.
    I do prefer randomized gear, and I know that WoD will bring semi-randomized gear, which is fine.

I've tried out Path of Exile, but I don't really like the worlds of 2D scrollers although game mechanics are fantastic. The Problem with PoE though is that loot and crafting is RNG on top of RNG on top of RNG to the extreme - with major de-sync issues. Sure some of the most effective builds are based around cheesing a certain mechanic, but that is fine so long as there are many ways to play a class.

Tried out Never-winter as well, but gameplay feels really slow (lvl 20) - I don't know if this will improve, in addition builds of a certain class is few.

I don't like cartoon graphics, but I don't mind things not being too heavy. And I hate the zombie-apopcalypse-bs-by-very-sad-people going around, that is quite unimaginative under most circumstances. I don't mind survival games in a RPG setting and I do want to see a action-mmo-rpg-survival style game.

A suggested game does not necessarily have include every keyword written here, but does anyone recommend a genuinely fun game to play?
    Pref. popular, free/ micro or even demo so I can actually try it out.
    I would like to thank you for the answers I've received so far, but those pesky moderators Counterspelled me before I was able to finish channelling my thread. Still looking for more opinions!

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    -snip-
    Thanks for the Song of Saya suggestion. While it's...uhh...messed up... I enjoyed it. I think? Lol. I got all of the endings. Kinda disappointed that it ends the way it does on the "good" (Saya giving birth?, I would have liked to see what happens next...)

And now to look through that database. Thanks again!

And, still looking for other Visual Novel suggestions, if anyone has any.

Battlefield 4

- - - Updated - - -

Thief for PS4

Hello all!

It's that time of year again where I just start remembering a ton about past games I played. This time, it's SWG (Star Wars Galaxies). Oh! Just feel that nostalgia!

Anyways, it has come to my attention that SWG emulators are no (mostly) working, and I decided to try to give one a try. Unfortunately however, I have uninstalled SWG since it went offline three years ago, meaning I can't play the emulator. (Read: MMO emu's require that the official game data be installed, which means you have to have it). I could buy a boxed copy on ebay, but...well... that last time I bought an MMO over ebay, the codes were all used, and couldn't return it. The local retailers near my house don't carry boxed copies of SWG for obvious reasons.

So...any games out that I can enjoy in the style of SWG?

Thanks!

The Repopulation is supposed to similar to SWG. However, it is still in Alpha.

Otherwise I don't know of any games that have the same style.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    The Repopulation is supposed to similar to SWG. However, it is still in Alpha.

Otherwise I don't know of any games that have the same style.
    This one I'm definitely gonna keep an eye out for, but it doesn't look like the game will be coming out this year.

Any other ones? Like, something I can play now, even if I have to pay for it?

I'm in the market for a domination style strategy game in the vein of Command and Conquer. I don't care if it's turn-based or real-time strategy, and ideally not Starcraft. Thanks.

If you don't mind playing an older game, look for the Total Annihilation RTS, Northy

Yeah I'm looking for something a good bit newer.

Looking for great phone games!

So I just bought and recieved at HTC ONE M8, going from a iPhone 4S. Now what I am wondering is: Are there any GREAT andriod "exclusives" that I should try? Any genre will do, and any suggestion is greatly appreciated!!

Hmmm... Ive been playing Brave Frontier. Its not Droid exclusive but im addicted to it right now

Aight! I'll give it a go. Would also like to know which brands make good Micro SD cards? I need to get more memory on my phone, so going to buy a 64gb or 128gb card, but unsure which company to buy them from

Are the original two Max Payne games worth playing while knowing the big spoilers?
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

Deleted

Which competitive game should i play?

Hey this has been bugging me for a while. Long story short i am not sure which competitive game to play. I tried dota 2, but it seemed too punishing. I tried LoL but it hasn't really got me hooked up. I tried starcraft 2 but it was very hard to play. I tried hearthstone but it has the luck factor. I enjoyed them all but i am not sure which i should dedicate my time on? Maybe you can help me...

here are some things about myself

-i never back down easily

-i have a little problem with teamwork

-i have patience to learn all the theory

-i have a passive aggressive playstyle(if i see the oportunity i'll strike with all my force)

-i tend to be intimidated by the huge amount of skills that you need to have in some games

-sometimes i tend to rage

-i don't like pasivity in my games

-i tend to lack at execution(meaning that in theory i am very good but when it comes to practice...)

If you have more questions feel free to ask