tried diablo ?

Deleted
    I've got to be honest, I am really struggling to think of games that you'll be able to run if Trine 2, Magicka & Minecraft won't run on your PC.

I could give a list of like 10+ really good co-op games but every single one of them sadly uses way more resources than those.

The only one I can come up with is Portal 2 - fantastic game, low price and there is some potential for messing around too (you can kill each other in a few inventive ways )

Mount & Blade - Warband.

It has a free weekend over at Steam currently so it's a great opportunity to try it out. There are loads of mods for it, but one I think might suit your tastes is cRPG - it's a persistent character-mod, essentially turning the MP into an MMO where you level your character.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    I remember some old free games wich still have some player base wich were actually kind off good and cool to play with friends with ok graphics wich asks alot from your pc : Kal online - knightonlineworld - silkroad , these 3 were the best free games i can think about wich don't require a good pc and still have some fun gameplay.
    The downside is because these games are free to play and are like 10 years + old cheaters have found there way in and are sometimes destroying the gameplay.

Edit : you can also try out Rust , alot of people find this a cool game , but i find it getting pretty boring fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not an MMO, and it does't meet all of your requirements, but my friend and I are playing Dark Souls together and it's the most fun we've had ever.

Really though, if you're computer is having trouble running those games I can't think of many that would.

This will also likely get moved the sticky

After a 2-hour struggle we finally got Bloody Trapland to work ( both the game itself and the multiplayer ). Sheesh I feel like a genius xD

It's so much fun xD

And how he keeps disconnecting and we can't play like this :/

Hey guys lookin for a new game, something FPSy with some RPG qualities.

Just got done with Fallout: New Vegas (Well not done done, but 200hours and with mods the game is no longer stable I can't enter my home and I've done 98% of all quests)

Looking for something with somewhat similar game play but a little more linear, I got bogged down with all the inventory management and maintenance. Maybe something more similar to Bioshock Series, Mass effect, Or Deus Ex (But with less stealth gameplay wore my self out with that)

Don't mind if it's a little old, anything from this century would probably be fine. PC games only I don't have a console. (Mac too actually, using bootcamp on my Mac to play pc games)

Really only want single player, don't care if it has multi I won't be using that part of it.

Deleted
    Have you played VtM: Bloodlines?

Quote Originally Posted by Nazmina View Post
    Hey guys lookin for a new game, something FPSy with some RPG qualities.

Just got done with Fallout: New Vegas (Well not done done, but 200hours and with mods the game is no longer stable I can't enter my home and I've done 98% of all quests)

Looking for something with somewhat similar game play but a little more linear, I got bogged down with all the inventory management and maintenance. Maybe something more similar to Bioshock Series, Mass effect, Or Deus Ex (But with less stealth gameplay wore my self out with that)

Don't mind if it's a little old, anything from this century would probably be fine. PC games only I don't have a console. (Mac too actually, using bootcamp on my Mac to play pc games)

Really only want single player, don't care if it has multi I won't be using that part of it.
    Sleeping dogs is undercover GTA type game, but with more focus on scrappy hand-to-hand combat. Watch_dogs is a thing. Dishonored was a decent game about super human assassin dude in a sort of victorian setting. There's always The Witcher series which comes highly recommended. More of a fantasy game. Skyrim, Dark souls and Dark souls II. Just Cause II is a fun game about blowing things up and doing crazy stunts with a grappling line.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Fibrillation -An indie horror game

Fibrillation is a first person philosophic horror with elements of mysticism for a run-through in one breath. You’ve got only one chance to play through the whole game with no savings. The main character is called Ewan. He is wandering about mysterious places trying to find a way out. Hallucinations? A trap of mind? Life in the balance? Haunted by his own fears, the main character has to make sense of it all and find a way out. Passing through all of these obstacles a player will face a choice that will influence the end of the whole game and Ewan’s destiny.

Game Features:
    - Deep game environment
    - No winners or losers, just an opportunity to pass through an entire game
    - No blood, cruelty or graphic violence
    - Over 600 ugly birds

System Requirements:

RAM: 2 GB
    Graphics Card: DirectX 9 capable graphics card 256 MB
    Keyboard, Mouse

I'm looking for a pc rpg game (non-asian) preferably with great plot that could chain me to computer for hours

Deleted
    That's not really much to go on, have you played all of the big contenders? Mass Effect series, Dragon Age series, Witcher series, KotOR series, NWN series, etc?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    That's not really much to go on, have you played all of the big contenders? Mass Effect series, Dragon Age series, Witcher series, KotOR series, NWN series, etc?
    This. And Neverwinter Nights 1/2 user-made content will chain you to computer not for hours, but for years.

Well, lets try this. Doesn't really seem like an active thread but since mine got locked here goes.

I recently started playing some free MMOs and im looking for some good ones to play. I have a few pointers I would love hit if its possible.

1) Needs to be free to play
    2) Can Not be pay 2 win. A must
    3) I want it to either be Pirate themed or maybe a zombie appocalyps theme
    4) Would prefer its view style to be in line with regular MMOs and not like Diablo 3 style camera angle
    5) Can't be in beta. Another must. If it is in beta at least have it not be reset
    6) Housing of some kind is preferable.

Pretty much the only things really. Any help is appreciated. Been looking on MMO Hut and such but seems a lot of the ones on there are outdated or are now really pay 2 win.
    Last edited by Zantos; 2014-07-16 at 04:31 AM.

Deleted
    I don't think you'll find any decent mmo with that narrow a theme requirement.

I've been sleepy when I was typing the post, sorry. Sadly I've played Mass effect series (twice), Dragon Age, witcher and Kotor. I also remember playing first NWN as well as Edler Scrolls. (Too bad they don't make game like Betrayal at Krondor anymore :P). I was thinking about Might & Magic X but not sure if it's worth it.

Deleted
    If you haven't played NWN 2 and its (first) expansion, give them a go.

I don't think you'll find any decent mmo with that narrow a theme requirement.
    I haven't found any like that. Its not really a requirement but something that would certainly be a plus. The only requirements I have atm for a MMO is that its F2P and it doesn't have a pay wall blocking core features or a Pay 2 win type deal set up.

I have played warframe and enjoyed it.
    Minecraft is fun too at times - usually play on survival servers
    I enjoy WoW, but taking a break is causing me to gradually lose my interest. Break time for obvious reasons there

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    I've been sleepy when I was typing the post, sorry. Sadly I've played Mass effect series (twice), Dragon Age, witcher and Kotor. I also remember playing first NWN as well as Edler Scrolls. (Too bad they don't make game like Betrayal at Krondor anymore :P). I was thinking about Might & Magic X but not sure if it's worth it.
    Dark Souls II, Kingdoms of Amalaur: Reckoning.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.