Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    I haven't found any like that. Its not really a requirement but something that would certainly be a plus. The only requirements I have atm for a MMO is that its F2P and it doesn't have a pay wall blocking core features or a Pay 2 win type deal set up.

I have played warframe and enjoyed it.
    Minecraft is fun too at times - usually play on survival servers
    I enjoy WoW, but taking a break is causing me to gradually lose my interest. Break time for obvious reasons there
    Try Tera for one, it's pretty fun most of the way and has great combat. Play on the NA servers though, don't bother with EU. Most of the game is fun if you enjoy the combat, despite the absolutely horrendous questing and story :P (well, there are higher points to the story pretty late in the game, to be fair)

And I keep hearing good things about Rift, though I haven't tried it myself.

I have enjoyed STO in the past, but you gotta pay or hardcore grind to unlock the last tier of ships. Leveling was very fun up to that though, especially with a friend. The space combat was sweet. You -could- handle end-game with a non-paid-for ship, but the last tier is about 15% better at least.

That should give you something to start with.

I'm looking for a driving game with car upgrades and an open world style. I don't want to be forced onto a track either, I like having open worlds and changing race paths. The only game I know of that has this style of play and in the same field is Need for Speed : Undercover. I liked that game, but I've played it and beat it. I'm hoping there's some suggestions out there for this.

Aveline's amazing work!

Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Try Tera for one, it's pretty fun most of the way and has great combat. Play on the NA servers though, don't bother with EU. Most of the game is fun if you enjoy the combat, despite the absolutely horrendous questing and story :P (well, there are higher points to the story pretty late in the game, to be fair)

And I keep hearing good things about Rift, though I haven't tried it myself.

I have enjoyed STO in the past, but you gotta pay or hardcore grind to unlock the last tier of ships. Leveling was very fun up to that though, especially with a friend. The space combat was sweet. You -could- handle end-game with a non-paid-for ship, but the last tier is about 15% better at least.

That should give you something to start with.
    I play Tera off and on. I think I'll try rift. Thought I played it before but I think that may have been Aion.

Not sure about STO though. Don't really like that kind of setting.

10+ Year Old Account
    hi , im looking for a game that has this features

viceral combat ( melee combat )
    must be rpg
    camera must be behind the char third person not like diablo`s camera
    what else emm, good graphics so relative new game
    old games are an option too
    anyways im looking for a third person rpg with good melee combat and kinda hard ( not like dark souls already beat em both )

thanks in advance .

Deleted
    Try Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and the Witcher series.

KoA:R unfortunately doesn't really get too difficult or stay too difficult, but the combat can be fairly entertaining. Witcher has an interesting difficulty curve related to its rather oddball combat gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Valiea View Post
    I'm looking for a driving game with car upgrades and an open world style. I don't want to be forced onto a track either, I like having open worlds and changing race paths. The only game I know of that has this style of play and in the same field is Need for Speed : Undercover. I liked that game, but I've played it and beat it. I'm hoping there's some suggestions out there for this.
    You might want to look at Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit. It's currently 75% off on Steam.

10+ Year Old Account
    viceral combat ( melee combat )
    must be rpg
    camera must be behind the char third person not like diablo`s camera
    what else emm, good graphics so relative new game
    old games are an option too
    anyways im looking for a third person rpg with good melee combat and kinda hard ( not like dark souls already beat em both )
    Jade Empire

Deleted
    Yes, Jade Empire would be a good choice as well, I second that.

Deleted
    I've just finished my first sit down of Child of Light and I'd like to recommend it. It's a neat little RPG with turn-based combat a-la Septerra Core, GORGEOUS visuals and an amazing soundtrack.

Playing it just makes me feel like... someone crafted this game with all the love and care in the world. Reminds me of Okami in that regard (although they're completely different).

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking for a very active competitive FPS game with at least some longevity for PC. I played an excessive amount of UT2k4 when it was new and recently I've been looking to jump back into FPS games but I haven't really been able to find any solid recommendations.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    I'm looking for a very active competitive FPS game with at least some longevity for PC. I played an excessive amount of UT2k4 when it was new and recently I've been looking to jump back into FPS games but I haven't really been able to find any solid recommendations.
    Have you tried TF2? There's still a good competitive scene that's alive and well.

Need help with picking a game to play

I've always been drawn to RPGs and ARPGs so I'm looking to play one on my PC. My problem is I have limited time to play since I am busy with real life things during my week such as work and working out. I usually have time on the weekend and maybe an hour or two during the week. I could use some advice on some nice RPGs and ARPGs I could play that fits this time frame.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    ive got a couple games on the dock and i need help in which one to go with next. im in the mood for anything. which one would you guys think is the most engaging.

uncharted 3
    dark souls(1)
    far cry 3
    assassins creed 4
    tomb raider

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dravok View Post
    I've always been drawn to RPGs and ARPGs so I'm looking to play one on my PC. My problem is I have limited time to play since I am busy with real life things during my week such as work and working out. I usually have time on the weekend and maybe an hour or two during the week. I could use some advice on some nice RPGs and ARPGs I could play that fits this time frame.
    DoTa 2 is free on steam. matches can sometimes drag into the 2 hour point.
    elder scrolls skyrim.
    mass effect series.
    dragon age series(2 is more action than origins)
    Dishonored is more of a stealth action game depending on how you play it but does have alot of RP elements involving the story and skills/spells system.
    darksouls 1 or 2 if your a hardcore gamer. (the series is notorious of being very difficult and unforgiving.)
    Last edited by DiscoGhost; 2014-07-28 at 06:23 AM.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Have you tried TF2? There's still a good competitive scene that's alive and well.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I tried it over the weekend, played it a bit, for some reason it gave me a headache which is something that no other FPS game has done. Playing Battlefield 4 at the moment *shudder* and that's ... tolerable ... barely.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion. I tried it over the weekend, played it a bit, for some reason it gave me a headache which is something that no other FPS game has done. Playing Battlefield 4 at the moment *shudder* and that's ... tolerable ... barely.
    Sorry it didn't do much for you. Mind elaborating why it gave you a headache?

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, i am bored out of my mind and i want something new to play. Finished The Witcher 2 and really enjoyed it. Loved the story, graphics and just about everything about it. I'm looking for some sort of RPG out there. It can be an MMORPG or SP-RPG, however it must have a great story! Decent graphics are a plus as well. Great cinematics like in the Witcher would be awesome as well! Most important thing i want is a good story and enjoyable gameplay. It also has to be worth the money! Something in a fantasy world or sci-fi world would be great.

Hey Guys,

I need your help [looking for game]

You see, I have been playing MMOs for the past 10 years and enjoyed it a lot. However, due to work and other responsibilities I can not spend as much times as I used to.

I am looking for a game that has:
    1- Online gameplay (as in grouping with others)
    2- Some sort of treadmill (preferably gear treadmill)
    3- Doesn't require a lot of time investment (much less than a typical MMO)

The game I found that fits my bill is Diablo 3. Its an online RPG that I can jump in an out which no strings attached, has gear treadmill and the option to group with others.
    GW2 was an option for me too, but no treadmill at max lvl was a turn off for me. In general I like to spend most of my time playing the game at max lvl.

Anything else out there that suits me?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisuke42 View Post
    Hey Guys,

I need your help [looking for game]

You see, I have been playing MMOs for the past 10 years and enjoyed it a lot. However, due to work and other responsibilities I can not spend as much times as I used to.

I am looking for a game that has:
    1- Online gameplay (as in grouping with others)
    2- Some sort of treadmill (preferably gear treadmill)
    3- Doesn't require a lot of time investment (much less than a typical MMO)

The game I found that fits my bill is Diablo 3. Its an online RPG that I can jump in an out which no strings attached, has gear treadmill and the option to group with others.
    GW2 was an option for me too, but no treadmill at max lvl was a turn off for me. In general I like to spend most of my time playing the game at max lvl.

Anything else out there that suits me?
    dafuq is treadmill ?

Deleted
    Hey guys,
    now that i have some free time for some weeks (i'm a student :P ) i'm looking for a new game to play where i can put a lot of time in^^. I prefer MMOs and Action-RPGs and don't like singleplayer games. I don't know why but i can't listen to NPCs in a game. It's not that i'm impatient, i just want to play the game and absolutly don't care about story. Because of this fluency and smoothness of gameplay is very important too me and a bit of grinding is ok too. I played a lot of PvE in WoW, PvP in GW2 and a lot of D3. Tried out some other mmos and a lot of d3 clones but never really got into a game.

Deleted
    Try Tera, the story is too crappy to care about it and the combat is pretty damn awesome.