Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    dafuq is treadmill ?
    Believe it means repeatable content that gives incentives to continue doing it. Raiding in WoW is a treadmill, I believe.

I am not good at making fancy tables, but I will try Miner Wars 2081 and 12 Labours of Hercules.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisuke42 View Post
    Hey Guys,

I need your help [looking for game]

You see, I have been playing MMOs for the past 10 years and enjoyed it a lot. However, due to work and other responsibilities I can not spend as much times as I used to.

I am looking for a game that has:
    1- Online gameplay (as in grouping with others)
    2- Some sort of treadmill (preferably gear treadmill)
    3- Doesn't require a lot of time investment (much less than a typical MMO)

The game I found that fits my bill is Diablo 3. Its an online RPG that I can jump in an out which no strings attached, has gear treadmill and the option to group with others.
    GW2 was an option for me too, but no treadmill at max lvl was a turn off for me. In general I like to spend most of my time playing the game at max lvl.

Anything else out there that suits me?
    Could try borderlands 2. Definitely has the "treadmill" you're after. I've only found though, and this is down to my opinion that I can only play the game when grouping otherwise solo'ing just bores me.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoGhost View Post
    ive got a couple games on the dock and i need help in which one to go with next. im in the mood for anything. which one would you guys think is the most engaging.

uncharted 3
    dark souls(1)
    far cry 3
    assassins creed 4
    tomb raider

- - - Updated - - -

DoTa 2 is free on steam. matches can sometimes drag into the 2 hour point.
    elder scrolls skyrim.
    mass effect series.
    dragon age series(2 is more action than origins)
    Dishonored is more of a stealth action game depending on how you play it but does have alot of RP elements involving the story and skills/spells system.
    darksouls 1 or 2 if your a hardcore gamer. (the series is notorious of being very difficult and unforgiving.)
    Anyone else have any suggestions? I was playing d3 but I really on have time to play on the weekend and the grinding gets to be a little too much. Skyrim sounds good and so does Darksouls 1 or 2. Are these good just for weekend play?

Deleted
    I am looking for a MMO that a premade group of 6 RL friends can play once a week.
    We nearly only play in this group, that is.. Not much single player questing and pick up grouping.

We started in 1999 when Everquest 1 came out and here is a list of the games we have played (I probably missed some):

Everquest 1
    Everquest 2
    Vanguard
    World of Warcraft (we were only 5 for a period)
    Neverwinter Nights multiplayer

The biggest stumbling block is 6 person groups I think.

Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by helgeras View Post
    I am looking for a MMO that a premade group of 6 RL friends can play once a week.
    We nearly only play in this group, that is.. Not much single player questing and pick up grouping.

We started in 1999 when Everquest 1 came out and here is a list of the games we have played (I probably missed some):

Everquest 1
    Everquest 2
    Vanguard

Any suggestions?

from what i have seen lotro has a 6 group limit.
    and diablo 2(not a mmo) but has a 8 limit

Deleted
    Not a lot of MMOs cater to that many people playing at the same time, together, as far as I know... could try FFXIV, although dungeons are limited to four people.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravok View Post
    Anyone else have any suggestions? I was playing d3 but I really on have time to play on the weekend and the grinding gets to be a little too much. Skyrim sounds good and so does Darksouls 1 or 2. Are these good just for weekend play?
    if your a pc gamer you could get an emulator and try some old school final fantasy or dragonquest/dragon warrior
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by helgeras View Post

Everquest 1
    Everquest 2
    Vanguard

Any suggestions?
    End game "raids" in FFXIV are 8 people. If you can get 2 more you can do all content in the game.

Smile LF Action / Aventure / RP Games, any suggestions ?

Hey all,i'm looking to play some Action / adventure / rpg games. But i got no clue what to try out. I'm looking for something similar to the following :

- Witcher
    - Hunted : The demon's forge
    - ES series
    - ME series

The game doesn't need to be hugely popular, i have no problem trying tout some more obscure titles. I played tons of games that got bad reviews and i personally enjoyed them. Problem is i got no clue what to try anymore !

Any info is greatly appreciated ,thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Haytham View Post
    Hey all,i'm looking to play some Action / adventure / rpg games. But i got no clue what to try out. I'm looking for something similar to the following :

- Witcher
    - ES series
    - ME series

The game doesn't need to be hugely popular, i have no problem trying tout some more obscure titles. I played tons of games that got bad reviews and i personally enjoyed them. Problem is i got no clue what to try anymore !

Could always try Borderlands 2. FPS RPG with cartoony art style, nice humor and mulitplayer support.

Or Dragon age, a very good RPG

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haytham View Post

- Witcher
    - ES series
    - ME series

did you play dragon age? if no then you should

15+ Year Old Account
    With WoW being pretty stagnate I'm looking for a new game to play in the mean time. I've got Rift, SWTOR, LOTRO, Runes of Magic, and the new one Black Gold and they're not calling to me right now. I've tried other games like Star Trek, D&D Online, Worlds of Tank (or whatever its called), Tera, and a few others but they didn't strike me as games I enjoyed playing so I quit early on. I tried FF14 ARR but apparently either my internet is too choppy or my graphics is not up to par with what is required to get far in the game. I played EQ2 and actually enjoyed the game but its so hard to get back into it after being gone so long that I couldn't play it again. I suck at LoL (at least I'm honest about it lol) and the community kinda ruined trying to learn how to play to get better because it's so toxic there. I did play Aion for a while but when I came back to the game the leveling was still a grindfest and I hated it. Plus the game had changed and was hard to pick up where I had been before. So I turn to you folk here at MMO-Champion to help me out of this rut I'm in. Anyone know a good MMO to play. I would prefer a free (game itself doesn't cost anything but you can sub or have to sub to play) or full F2P game.

My only requirements for a game is that its fun, offers endgame pve and leveling pve content, and has "regular" combat unlike Neverwinter & Tera.

Thanks ahead of time for your help in this matter.
    Last edited by gaymer77; 2014-08-03 at 07:39 PM. Reason: requirements

Another stagnate WoW victim here. I haven't played much outside of WoW for mmos. I really appreciate the holy trinity group content in WoW. I've always played a healer and really like it. A game where I could also play a healer/support role would be lovely. f2p please, as well. Anything you lot could suggest? I've tried Rift - didn't like it, or Wildstar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleurette View Post
    Another stagnate WoW victim here. I haven't played much outside of WoW for mmos. I really appreciate the holy trinity group content in WoW. I've always played a healer and really like it. A game where I could also play a healer/support role would be lovely. f2p please, as well. Anything you lot could suggest? I've tried Rift - didn't like it, or Wildstar.
    that pretty much leaves final fantasy 14 or elder scrolls online. not sure what star wars online does with holy trinity.

diablo 3 can kinda have a tank/dps/heal type group affinity if you spec a certain way. almost all classes can tank if you spec them the right way. crusaders and monks also can play a support roll well with side healing and buffs.

- - - Updated - - -

hye guys i just got a new gaming laptop (not usually a pc gamer). im looking for something to really test out my laptops capabilities. really open to any suggestions but CoD or battlefield. i am more of an rpg oriented gamer.
    Last edited by DiscoGhost; 2014-08-07 at 03:59 AM.

that pretty much leaves final fantasy 14 or elder scrolls online. not sure what star wars online does with holy trinity.

diablo 3 can kinda have a tank/dps/heal type group affinity if you spec a certain way. almost all classes can tank if you spec them the right way. crusaders and monks also can play a support roll well with side healing and buffs.

- - - Updated - - -

hye guys i just got a new gaming laptop (not usually a pc gamer). im looking for something to really test out my laptops capabilities. really open to any suggestions but CoD or battlefield. i am more of an rpg oriented gamer.
    Well bud, until the Witcher 3 comes out next year, your stuck with modded Skyrim. But don't worry! Skyrim with 100 graphics mods looks amazing.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8o6y6pK4DI

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Well bud, until the Witcher 3 comes out next year, your stuck with modded Skyrim. But don't worry! Skyrim with 100 graphics mods looks amazing.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8o6y6pK4DI
    the funny part is i already have a bunch of multiplatform games for my ps3. pretty much need a pc exclusive. i've got the platinum trophy for skyrim and probaby have done literally everything with around 300+ hours on my main rogue.

maybe something along the lines of a good looking RTS. onlys ones i know of off the top of my head are starcraft and civilization.

i've been thinking dark souls 2 for pc, but would rather get it for console cuz im kinda a trophy whore. if im gona spend the money for a game i would rather get it for ps3 to show off my epeen.

does elder scrolls online look good turned all the way up?
    Last edited by DiscoGhost; 2014-08-08 at 07:29 AM.

So, back in 2012 and early 2013, I played Age of Empires Online, which was a rather fun MMORTS with gear progression and a home city that you could build up and decorate. While AoEO has been closed down, I still find myself hankering after a good MMORTS to play ... preferably without the lame paywall that gated much of AoEO's content.

Any suggestions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TacTican View Post
    So, back in 2012 and early 2013, I played Age of Empires Online, which was a rather fun MMORTS with gear progression and a home city that you could build up and decorate. While AoEO has been closed down, I still find myself hankering after a good MMORTS to play ... preferably without the lame paywall that gated much of AoEO's content.

Any suggestions?
    i hear good things about clash of clans but idk if thats in the same ball park.

does elder scrolls online look good turned all the way up?
    It looks no better than any other PS2 game.