I got a question not sure if it fits this thread but here it go's.

Should I get Demon's Souls. To start off I originally hated Dark Souls but started to enjoy it once I learned to go the right way at the start also the drake sword did ease me in and let me enjoy the game more feel free to hate on me for using it lol.. I have never gotten really far in DS1 but I have beat DS2 in mostly Co-Op. I am doing a No Co-Op run on my NG+ and so far I have killed I think the first 6 boss's or so.

The thing I loved about DS2 and hated about DS1 is the travel system. I do like how in DS2 I could build my character anyway I wanted and would do ok as long as I knew how to dodge/parry. I have considered giving DS1 another go as well but it runs like shit on my current PC.

Demon's Souls has me interested even more so since I hear its harder then DS1 and I think it will tie me over until Blood Borne comes out.

Also to add in Demon's Souls can I build my character kinda how I want and still beat it at lease on NG. Like if I wanted to dual wield or go tanky with sword and shield I can?
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2014-09-21 at 05:23 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    looking for for some spaceship related games (something like the space combat in star wars empire at war would be awesome) or perhaps just a good 4x game (bonus if the space game has star wars mods available)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    looking for for some spaceship related games (something like the space combat in star wars empire at war would be awesome) or perhaps just a good 4x game (bonus if the space game has star wars mods available)
    Check out Strike Vector - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSAQYnKUsY8
    Or Sins of a Solar Empire, that's more like what you're looking for I think - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6QBYF7F-yA

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    You have to check our game - M.O.R.E. !! We are creating MOO2 successor... or at least we try It's Indie game, but we aim to AAA production.
    I can't post here links but you can find us on Kickstarter.. or just check our video on youtube here: watch?v=mWIAcxsAPPM
    or our website: morethegame . com

Anyone know any good games for android? I'm looking for a good farm game
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Anyone know any good games for android? I'm looking for a good farm game
    While they're not necessarily ''farm games'', I figure I'd chime in with two games for Android (as someone who doesn't game much on the phone) that I quite enjoy:

Majesty [free] / Majesty full game [paid] / Majesty expansion [paid].

Kingdom Rush [paid]
    Kingdom Rush Frontiers [paid]

Majesty is an RTS where you don't have direct control over your units; you can incentivize them with attack / reward flags, but their behavior depends on what they are (thieves want to steal / get money, warriors want to eliminate threats, rangers want to explore the map (uncover the fog of war), etc).

Kingdom Rush is a tower defense game. I can't think of anything 'special' about it, it's simply done very well, and easily one of the best TD's out there, period.

Those are the only games I play on my Android; hope that helps. :x

10+ Year Old Account
    Any1 that can suggest a online shooter, preferably on Steam that isn't P2W or Team Fortress 2?

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    Any1 that can suggest a online shooter, preferably on Steam that isn't P2W or Team Fortress 2?
    I'd suggest PlanetSide 2!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Survivor View Post
    I'd suggest PlanetSide 2!
    I tried it but my pc can't run it that well =/ thanks though

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind my request, i found Ghost Recon Phantoms to be fairly addicting!

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    After getting an inkling for some NFSU2, I installed it, but ended up wanting something more modern. Tried Hot Persuit, and it had the absolutely worst rubber-band AI that I've ever seen. It's also not free-roam.

Anyone have any good recommendations for a modern NFSU2-style game that's open world and supports car customization? Drifting events is a bonus. Absolutely can't have rubber-band AI, at least not a significant amount. When I'm 5sec ahead of you, you shouldn't really be able to catch me if I don't mess up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried it but my pc can't run it that well =/ thanks though

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind my request, i found Ghost Recon Phantoms to be fairly addicting!
    And... disregard whatever i said. It seems very unfair how after getting to level 10 leaving Begginer Matchmaking you get throw into the wolves of people who paid real cash for better guns or are game veterans.
    Gonna try Blacklight Retribution tomorrow and see if its any good.

Deleted
    What interesting space battle game you know?
    Last edited by mmoc47c5bc1d8b; 2014-09-26 at 07:37 AM.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    No one recommending racing games. I'm kinda ok with NFSU2, but I want something a bit newer. =(

And... disregard whatever i said. It seems very unfair how after getting to level 10 leaving Begginer Matchmaking you get throw into the wolves of people who paid real cash for better guns or are game veterans.
    Gonna try Blacklight Retribution tomorrow and see if its any good.
    I had a blast with BLR, but it's going to be the opposite. Everyone who's left playing has unlocked everything, and you won't have the niche guns for any close firefights. You won't have the anti-element armor or speed armor. Stick to mid-range assault rifle stuff for a while unless you're a killer shot with a sniper. Oh, and if you're going to play very sparingly, figure out a gun set and save all your points so you can buy it when you come back -- upgrades aren't permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by IdeaLCenter View Post
    What interesting space battle game you know?
    Well, how old are you willing to go, and are you looking for good gameplay or a spectacle? If you're willing to go far enough back and deal with a game that's quite old, Freelancer is (IMO, obviously) the best space battle "RPG" I've ever played.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUcMsPt68Ws

If you don't mind top-down, Space Pirates and Zombies is quite good too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbikOfUFcxI

Note, SPAZ is way way past what he's reviewing, which is a beta.

Other than those two... wait for Star Citizen. I have a friend in the beta or w/e phase they're at, and it's outstanding thus far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    No one recommending racing games. I'm kinda ok with NFSU2, but I want something a bit newer. =(

I had a blast with BLR, but it's going to be the opposite. Everyone who's left playing has unlocked everything, and you won't have the niche guns for any close firefights. You won't have the anti-element armor or speed armor. Stick to mid-range assault rifle stuff for a while unless you're a killer shot with a sniper. Oh, and if you're going to play very sparingly, figure out a gun set and save all your points so you can buy it when you come back -- upgrades aren't permanent.
    Yeah i noticed that soon as i logged. But i actually like the gameplay and it runs uber smoothly for the cool graphics it sports. Atm saving money to buy a Armor set of Speed and Stamina. Then might fork over a few € and get a couple of those premade guns which are ready to use. Either that or buy a hero which is the whole package.
    But not sure how worth paying the 2000 zen for the hero is because so far i already have enough points to buy 1 of the 3 pieces of armor i need.
    Not counting the Cloak i eventually wanna get. I might wait a few more days of playing and see if it pays out better to just buy Viper or to buy guns only and farm points for the armor/devices.

Unfortunatly i can't recommend racing games because that is literally the only genre i don't play. My experience with those starts with Gran Turismo and Virtual Rally in PS1 and ends with NFSU series in PS2.

Game recommendation?

Looking to buy a new game for PS3, need some recommendations? Anyone, Bueller??

I rarely play console games, I mostly go back and forth between League of Legends and WoW. I've quit WoW until WoD cuz boredom.. and I'm thinking about getting a console game. The last game I played on PS3 was The Last of Us, and it was the best game I've played in years, so maybe something along those lines. I've heard Far Cry 3 was pretty good so I'm thinking of getting that... but before I buy it, I'd like some opinions

What are some great games for PS3 that you'd recommend getting?

Thanks to JustintimeSS for the awesome sig!!

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    ANY of the tales games as long as its not tales of symphonia 2, theres also quite alot of jrpgs that you can try if your into it
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    -Far cry 3 looked a tad bit better on pc than ps3, but really doesnt matter, FC3 is a good game UNTIL the last what... 20%? felt a bit meh. I'd recommend you Demon Souls-Dark souls (heheh~ i wanna see people die), maybe Red dead redemption!
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Deleted
    Demons Souls
    Ni No Kuni if you like JRPGs at all, its awsome.
    Red Dead Redemption

Deleted
    Definitely Red Dead Redemption. Try the Uncharted series too, they all got re-released for PS3 afaik.

10+ Year Old Account
    me again im looking for a game that has battleship action a lot like the game that is supposedly planned for late 2015 world of warships. (apparently it may or may not be vaporware i hope not was really looking forward to it.) i just want to sail a ship in a open enviroment and destroy other ships.
    before you mention it i already have empire total war. AND I WILL NEVER TOUCH IT AGAIN I DONT CARE IF YOU PAY ME TO. THAT GAME IS AWFUL. sorry i just really hate that game.
    any other suggestions?
    the only requirement is the ships must have cannons or some kind of artillery on them. i would much prefer if it takes place in wwi or later setting but will settle for cannons.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.