Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Any other ARPG with a single player mode would fit. Torchlight 2 has a lot of mod capability as well so the replay value is quite high.
    I get burned out on D3 fairly quick (play it for 2 weeks to a month then can't touch it again for a while), but I'll look into Torchlight.

Trying Terraria right now, seems like it will hold my attention for a bit of time, but likely not too long.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodor the Wise View Post
    Well here goes nothing:
    I am looking for a decent game for my friend and I to play that is either free or reasonably priced; (or even normal priced if it's just that damn good.)
    Rift is a very good option.
    I recently unsubbed WoW for the first time ever (!), and picked up Rift to see if it was worth something.
    I'm impressed:
    The soulsystem (talentsystem) is incredible. You have 8 (10 if you buy them) talent trees.
    You can play a Rogue healer, Mage tank etc etc.

The world - I needed a change myself. I know the entire WoW map better than my own appartment.
    I know NOTHING about the world in Rift, and it's awesome to explore and see new things.

It's F2P, and it works wonderfull! I chose to pay 40 bucks or so, granting me a mount and a lvl 60 boost (lvl cap is 65).
    I have yet to use it, as I really enjoy the dungeons, the zones, the instant adventures and so on.

It's a great change for me, and it's really worth a shot!

Bloodline Champions is a really fun game that, to me, feels like a mixture of WoW Arena with some elements of League and Dota in the way the heroes and abilities differ. It's on steam and has been newly rehosted as well so I recommend you check it out.

Looking for a new FPS to commit to, I've been in the Planetside 2 hole for 2 years and have missed everything that's come out since. Any suggestions? CS;GO looks interesting but it seems far too elite/competitive for my blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thpthpthp View Post
    Looking for a new FPS to commit to, I've been in the Planetside 2 hole for 2 years and have missed everything that's come out since. Any suggestions? CS;GO looks interesting but it seems far too elite/competitive for my blood.
    Have you tried Warframe?

As for me. Game like Sim City. I got Sim City 4, Banished and Tropico allmost all games on my steam, so Tropico 5 is on my wishlist.

Warframe?
    Firefall?
    Teamfortress 2?
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you want an open world, try out Firefall. If you want space ninjas, try out Warframe. Until Overwatch comes out I cannot recommend any other FPS games because everything else is the same same same. Those two games are at least very unique in what they do.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    If you want an open world, try out Firefall. If you want space ninjas, try out Warframe. Until Overwatch comes out I cannot recommend any other FPS games because everything else is the same same same. Those two games are at least very unique in what they do.
    Worth to mention about Warframe, that patch 1.16 is coming soon. And it's largest patch, announced by DE in whole game history. For all i found is.

Revamp Tyl Regor. He is not doing drop anymore Ash parts, but instead is going drop new Dragon warframe parts.
    Revamp J3-Golem for beign as first Archwing boss, and farmable.
    Underwater Archwing missions.
    8 man raids! (If someone told you, that TIV void is hard... Get ready for raids)
    Another PvP balances.
    New tank unit for Corpus. Riot Moa and someone called by Lotus. "The Mad Grineer" All i found about that Grineer. That you may better run from him / them.

Yeah game is nice, and got must admit... Interesing lore. But if you want to get as soon possible cool stuff, you may better buy platinum. Because on Void towers is difficult find what you want. For example... I still hunting for one part for my Boar Prime. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Worth to mention about Warframe, that patch 1.16 is coming soon. And it's largest patch, announced by DE in whole game history. For all i found is.

Revamp Tyl Regor. He is not doing drop anymore Ash parts, but instead is going drop new Dragon warframe parts.
    Revamp J3-Golem for beign as first Archwing boss, and farmable.
    Underwater Archwing missions.
    8 man raids! (If someone told you, that TIV void is hard... Get ready for raids)
    Another PvP balances.
    New tank unit for Corpus. Riot Moa and someone called by Lotus. "The Mad Grineer" All i found about that Grineer. That you may better run from him / them.

Yeah game is nice, and got must admit... Interesing lore. But if you want to get as soon possible cool stuff, you may better buy platinum. Because on Void towers is difficult find what you want. For example... I still hunting for one part for my Boar Prime. >.<
    Yeah... Warframe is too good at making content...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    Yeah... Warframe is too good at making content...
    I only hope, that Tyl Regor... Will be a normal farmable boss, not to farm a key components like before for Vay Hek on Ceres, or for Mutalist Alad V. Which for Alad V is little bit difficult to get, since you need a mutalist coordinates to get.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    I only hope, that Tyl Regor... Will be a normal farmable boss, not to farm a key components like before for Vay Hek on Ceres, or for Mutalist Alad V. Which for Alad V is little bit difficult to get, since you need a mutalist coordinates to get.
    Well, it's not like that made it hard.

If you keyshared, you had 4 shots per key.

Are there any good 4X space games that has feudal space warfare similar to how the Goauld form Stargate fight?

Deleted

Arrow Looking for a good mmorpg to play

Hello guys I'm new to this thing and would like some action anime mmorpg like soul worker or closers.Something with a good fighting system and skills you can upgrade to get better,I don't know much about the games I mentioned above but I really liked them and I've watched tons of korean gameplays and sadly can't play them.I would like an mmo which is open global and has fighting in it . It can include fighting bosses and clearing stages too just needs to be something good.Any suggestions ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Tera? Vindictus?

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Tera? Vindictus?
    Dragonnest?
    Black Desert?
    C9?
    Dragons Prophet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KitoKazuto View Post
    Hello guys I'm new to this thing and would like some action anime mmorpg like soul worker or closers.Something with a good fighting system and skills you can upgrade to get better,I don't know much about the games I mentioned above but I really liked them and I've watched tons of korean gameplays and sadly can't play them.I would like an mmo which is open global and has fighting in it . It can include fighting bosses and clearing stages too just needs to be something good.Any suggestions ?
    Have you tried Age of Wulin/Wushu?

I liked runescape when there were no auction houses and you accualy had to yell in chat and trade with people. I liked that you had to grind stuff to get anything and there was accualy other people around doing the same thing. I liked WOW when you accualy had to walk to every dungeon istead of instant queue thru GUI. I liked times when you knew people on the servers, when there were no name changes. I liked that you gather your own groups for anything you wanted to do.

Is there a game like this around now? Every game I look at now is so "casual" made that it feels like single-player.

So, like most I guess, I'm an avid WoW player however I'm looking for a change of pace. After playing for 10 years I log on for raids and then that's it. I'm interested to try a new MMO to spend some time on for a nice little change. Doesn't have to be a WoW clone or anything, just enjoyable (and not dead!) and not p2w.

Despite asking for an MMO, I would like there to be some soloability in terms on dungeons etc. Every so often I enjoy soloing group things as well as playing with other people.

So, any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Merixa View Post
    So, like most I guess, I'm an avid WoW player however I'm looking for a change of pace. After playing for 10 years I log on for raids and then that's it. I'm interested to try a new MMO to spend some time on for a nice little change. Doesn't have to be a WoW clone or anything, just enjoyable (and not dead!) and not p2w.

Despite asking for an MMO, I would like there to be some soloability in terms on dungeons etc. Every so often I enjoy soloing group things as well as playing with other people.

So, any suggestions?
    Neverwinter has some of the best solo dungeons and solo campaign content I've ever experienced. It LOOKS pay2win but as you get into the game you will find that most of the stuff in the store is sub par or redundant.

Firefall has scaling for all their dungeons so you can solo it, solo thumpers, solo open world, solo just about everything but raids and some heroic dungeons.

Warframe has scaling and a very easy lobby system so you can play solo, pug, or grouped. The only thing you can buy is precrafted stuff and cosmetics. Buying crafted stuff seems like P2W till you realize how little effort it takes to get it. At best, you are skipping an evening of playing for materials.

Path of Exile can be played multiplayer or solo. It's quite possibly the greatest ARPG (diablo like) game ever created. If you are into that sort of thing, you should be playing it.

So, that's 1 open world MMO shooter, 1 instanced MMO shooter, 1 open world/instanced MMO hack and slash, and 1 ARPG MMO I can suggest.

If you want another gen 2 MMO like World of Warcraft, I would try FF14 as that has the most players globally for a subscription, second generation MMO and is of extremely high quality.

10+ Year Old Account
    As far about Warframe. DE could soon give to players new patch, so get ready for hardcore 8 man raiding against Corpus, Grineer, Infested or Orokin. Nah i prefer farm rep for Steel Merridian, i need get my Marelok Vaykor. ^_^ As for Firefall. It's pretty nice, but sometimes that alerts with world events is annoying. It took me one hour, to break down Chosen bubble on the watchtower, because people are scattered around whole place, where is action.

And about Warframe still. Volt Prime is confirmed as next. ;/ I hoped for Mirage Prime eh...