Looking for a hack 'n slash/spectacle fighter game for pc. I've played both darksiders and the legend of korra game multiple times now, so i'm getting kinda bored. Preferably something with a good story, but that isn't required.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Looking for a hack 'n slash/spectacle fighter game for pc. I've played both darksiders and the legend of korra game multiple times now, so i'm getting kinda bored. Preferably something with a good story, but that isn't required.
    Have you tried Vindictus?

There is also Ninja Giaden, Devil May Cry, The Deadpool Game, The WarHammer 40k Games (currently sale on steam i've heard)
    Last edited by SkagenRora; 2015-03-29 at 12:20 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Vindictus and Warframe. Both are F2P and on steam. Warframe has more FPS elements, but don't let it fool you. It's space ninjas. There also is a story, but it's not in your face. You have to listen when on your missions, watch the video transmission, etc.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Would anyone be able to tell me the best game i can get for the wii u for around 50-55 euro :P Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Markred View Post
    Would anyone be able to tell me the best game i can get for the wii u for around 50-55 euro :P Thanks
    Super Smash bros or Hyrule Warriors.

Hyrule warriors is only good if you like dynasty warriors haha.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    People are also raving about Bayonetta 2, but I haven't played it personally. Both of these games that Bard listed have been getting great reviews as well. What kind of game are you looking for?
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    Super Smash bros or Hyrule Warriors.

Hyrule warriors is only good if you like dynasty warriors haha.
    The exact two I was thinking about :P my only problem ( Why I haven't already decided on smash bros ) is that I want a game that i can get a lot out of on my own.

The exact two I was thinking about :P my only problem ( Why I haven't already decided on smash bros ) is that I want a game that i can get a lot out of on my own.
    I haven't really play'd on console since Gamecube so i dono how Smash has been in the last 2 games, but i remember playing Melee for hours and hours xD So i think you could get plenty solo play out of it

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Lol I own more than 100 games on steam and im bored as hell. 1st world problems.

I joined steam 3 years ago after quitting World of warcraft one of many times + giving up on Console Gaming. First game I bought was my old childhood favorite the first KOTOR starwars rpg game and Counter Strike source followed then 100 dollars on random Junk my 1st summer sale.

Aside from borderlands, Total War games and any of the grand theft autos I bought into a lot of the Big Cheap sales for old games and was nothing but disapointed because they either wouldnt run properly, I had already played them before too much, or because they down right suck.

Big title games I own : Oblivion , Skyrim, the latest Thief game, Dishonored, All 4 of the original Dawn Of War franchise games + DOW II Retribution, Alan Wake, Dragon Age Origins, Metro 2033, Metro last light, Mass Effect 2, All of the Counter strike games(source,1.6,csgo,and condition zero), Dead Island, Kingdoms of Amalur, South park the stick of truth, Deus ex human revolution, Fable III, Risen, the witcher enhanced edition, Both Star Wars Kotor, Sleeping Dogs, Jade Empire, Fear.

I also bought unwisely the Unreal pack, Saints row 2, Mortal Kombat Komplete edition and I have Dirt 3 I got for free code came with my GPU.

114 Games and 44 DLC's Total it says acquired from 2012 on. I have a brother who has been using Steam for 8 years , owns 274 titles more than a few that are no longer even available from the store.

I might of purchased 200+ games by now too on Steam or continued buying console games if not for wow.

Wow has been off and on my number 1 time sink since 2007.
    Last edited by Packing an i5; 2015-03-30 at 11:20 PM.

@Twilight Silence

All those games and no Half Life?? I'll assume you forgot to list it.

Try Saints Row the Third if you liked Saints Row 2.

Try portal 1 and 2. Great fps puzzle game with alot of humour. Portal 2 also got co-op.

If you like Dragon Age try the new Dragon Age Inquisition, it was great.

Try F.E.A.R. and F.E.A.R. Project Origin (skip Fear 3 unless you want coop). Best horror game out there, with great fps gameplay.

If you like steampunk then give Bioshock a try, got some horror in there too.

Also Darksiders 1 and 2 if you like spectacle fighters. I'd suggest Legend of Korra aswell, but if you haven't watched the show it's kinda hard to look past the flaws (same enemies, short lenght and a terrible story), the combat is really good though.

Also Darksiders 1 and 2 if you like spectacle fighters. I'd suggest Legend of Korra aswell, but if you haven't watched the show it's kinda hard to look past the flaws (same enemies, short lenght and a terrible story), the combat is really good though.
    I gave up on darksiders 2 after a few hours i noticed i'm really bad at puzzle solving or noticing things had to go to Gamefaqs and look in guides soo many times

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightSilence View Post
    Stuff
    You can't be bored if you own skyrim just saying, soo much to do in that game

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Unusual request (imo) but here it is. I played a lot of Planetside 2 (although im not the biggest fan of FPS games, I know they can be fun) HOWEVER what I really enjoyed about the game, and far and away the very best experience I had in the game was spending hours learning how to fly. I was literally so bad at the beginning I couldn't get a Reaper to last more than 30 seconds because I would basically end up somehow facedown in a mountain/tree/bridge/etc. Once I had it down though I just practiced flying around forever in the actual combat zones dodging lockons and trying to break away from other fighters. It was a blast! And I was absolute shit at dog fighting. I maybe won 1x 1v1 dogfight out of 200-300 hundred.

So any recommendations for a game with some awesome flight? Not really looking for a simulator, but something that takes some skill to fly in, not just point direction you want to go and hit the forward button.
    I put on pants, FOR THIS?!?!?!

I'm looking for good rpg games (preferably for two players as i play with my fiancee) we've been playing diablo and divinity and would like to find something along those lines !

Well generally any great game with co-op story campaign would probably work, the newer the better (although her computer is kind of a potato so i quess i cant be too demanding, divinity and d3 work fine though) we also have a ps4 so those work too but i dont think theyve really made any coop games for that yet..

I'm kinda interested in trying the earthbound mother series. I never got it when I was a kid so I wanna try it. Anyone know where to play it? Steam no luck.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Earthbound game/series were exclusive to Nintendo consoles, so the only way I can think to get hold of it is to own the console(s) (definitely snes, maybe nes too) and find a cartridge on somewhere like Ebay, or to use an Emulator/ROM (which is bad naughty naughty etc).

According to the last paragraph of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EarthBo..._and_rerelease

Apparently it made it to the European Wii U Virtual Console in 2013. Still won't be available on PC other than as a ROM due to it being a Nintendo IP.
    Last edited by Rixis; 2015-04-03 at 03:57 PM.

Oh yea the wii shop. Forgot about that. Looks like mother 3 was never released officially in america so looks like I'll have to find a Rom or something? I'm really curious about the game. As a 90s kid I can't believe I missed this and everyone is freaking out over Lucas in SSB4 so time to learn the origins.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Any low fantasy/medieval MMORPGs out there? Not including Gloria Victis?

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Oh yea the wii shop. Forgot about that. Looks like mother 3 was never released officially in america so looks like I'll have to find a Rom or something? I'm really curious about the game. As a 90s kid I can't believe I missed this and everyone is freaking out over Lucas in SSB4 so time to learn the origins.
    Ah... Roms.

Taking me back to the 90s.

Zsnes, super metriod, earthbound, ff6...

Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    Suggest me some good Singe player - Free roaming - Action - Adventure - Exploring - Medieval PC game with good story.

Thanks you.
    Isometric: Baldurs Gate I,II, Throne of Bhaal. Icewind Dale I, II. Neverwinter Nights 1 and 2.

3rd/1st person: Elderscrolls series. Dragon Age series.