Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    knights of the old republic 2? and even if you have played it, consider getting it on steam as it actually recieved a major update recently, widescreen support and integrated restored content mod.

or you could sub to SWTOR and just play class missions
    Yeah if u own swtor just get 1 month sub and play a class through its class quests only.

How is Guild Wars 2 nowadays? I'm looking to play it with one other buddy
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

I need a game. Specific game: something that will run smoothly on my Acer Aspire S3 (the one with Intel HD 4400 or something like that). Preferably, not something big (maybe browser based), f2p perhaps, but something that is really fun to play. Tried to play HotS on this but framerate is awful. And no, I am not interested in Minecraft nor Hearthstone.

Can you guys help me?

Warcraft 3 is your game. It will definetely run on your laptop, doesn't cost much, doesn't take much downloading and though it's old, it still looks decent, has an amazing campaign and is a really fun game

I might be a bit biased though, since I love Warcraft 3
    Last edited by Sarethion; 2015-07-31 at 11:53 PM.

So...I've finished my playthrough of Shadowrun Returns, and I'm a big fan. I love the "cyberpunk meets fantasy" setting in an RPG. Can anyone recommend other titles that are along the same lines? Preferably single player, but something with a co-op mode might be nice too.

PC would be preferable, as I have a nice gaming rig but haven't picked up a PS4/XBone yet. Although I do own a 360, so I'd be willing to look there as well.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2015-08-01 at 02:35 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    So...I've finished my playthrough of Shadowrun Returns, and I'm a big fan. I love the "cyberpunk meets fantasy" setting in an RPG. Can anyone recommend other titles that are along the same lines? Preferably single player, but something with a co-op mode might be nice too.

PC would be preferable, as I have a nice gaming rig but haven't picked up a PS4/XBone yet. Although I do own a 360, so I'd be willing to look there as well.
    I was going to say Bioshock Infinite but confused cyberpunk with steampunk. Oh well, still a great game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post

If you haven't already, get Shadowrun: Dragonfall. It's everything 'Returns is but even better. Shadowrun: Hong Kong will come out in a couple months so keep an eye on that.

Shadowrun (the new games by Harebrained schemes) is the only proper, quality cyberpunk game ATM. Transistor - made by the devs of Bastion - is a standout so I'd recommend that. Nothing notable otherwise. CDProjeckt - the devs behind the Witcher - are supposedly working on their own Cyberpunk game, though you definitely won't be seeing that for at least a couple years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wig View Post
    I was going to say Bioshock Infinite but confused cyberpunk with steampunk. Oh well, still a great game.
    He's looking for a fantasy-cyberpunk. Bioshock is a gritty steampunk.

Deleted
    Hi does anyone know if there is a game similar to bravely default for 3ds but, with action combat? or even just another game with a cool job system like the one in Bravely Default. If teh stroy isn't great it needs fun characters (Bravely Default has cliche story but lovable character and interactions) or decent voice acting if any. Is there games like this? First time playing game with cool job system like this :P

Quote Originally Posted by The Bhoy View Post
    Hi does anyone know if there is a game similar to bravely default for 3ds but, with action combat? or even just another game with a cool job system like the one in Bravely Default. If teh stroy isn't great it needs fun characters (Bravely Default has cliche story but lovable character and interactions) or decent voice acting if any. Is there games like this? First time playing game with cool job system like this :P
    Bravely Default is based off a series called Final Fantasy. Most of the games are similar JRPGs in style but the closest one would be Final Fantasy Tactics (the original game).

Just a random question...

Anyone suggest playing the first Torchlight before playing the second one?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Just a random question...

Anyone suggest playing the first Torchlight before playing the second one?
    It's worth playing, but I don't really think you'll be lost if you just go for the second. Plus, the story is nothing to write home about.

Deleted
    anyone played savage lands? any good?

10+ Year Old Account
    so can anyone suggest a game with battleships where you shoot other battleships? i'm talking ww1/ww2 style battleships here.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    so can anyone suggest a game with battleships where you shoot other battleships? i'm talking ww1/ww2 style battleships here.
    world of warships, its still beta but open beta

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    world of warships, its still beta but open beta
    i thought that was abandoned. when is it coming out? i want to play it so badly.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i thought that was abandoned. when is it coming out? i want to play it so badly.
    dont know when release date is, but as i said its open beta http://worldofwarships.eu/

Anyone know any good power trip games?

I started to enjoy games in which the player is the leader of something, and has to make choices that can either make their organisation/country/whatever rise to power, or doom it.

So i need a game to keep me occupied when i can't really play FFXIV (kinda getting a bit burnt out of it).
    Anyone have any recommendations?
    Looking for a fantasy RPG that isn't Elder Scrolls, Witcher, Xenoblade Chronicles, Dragon Age

Can be Multiplayer (Prefered) or Single player
    Can be bought
    Looking for it to be on PC/Wiiu/3ds
    Prefer actiony, but a more paced slower combat style works too. Turn based is alright as well but it needs to go fast and not constant menu swapping to cast one ability.
    Last edited by Zarandra; 2015-08-11 at 06:13 AM.
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Dragon Age Inquisition have multiplayer, but the main focus is singleplayer. I have honestly not tried multiplayer myself, but It seems you group up with 3 others just like singleplayer and complete maps or dungeons.

It is more fast paced and "actiony" than the previous Dragon Age games, a lot more. Dragon Age Origins is also recommended, but no multiplayer, and much slower, and should you choose to start with DAO you might as well play DA2 as well. Otherwise it should be fine to just start with DAI.

Very good graphics and beautiful enviroment that makes exploring and farming mats very relaxing.

Quote Originally Posted by Knslyr View Post
    Dragon Age Inquisition have multiplayer, but the main focus is singleplayer. I have honestly not tried multiplayer myself, but It seems you group up with 3 others just like singleplayer and complete maps or dungeons.

It is more fast paced and "actiony" than the previous Dragon Age games, a lot more. Dragon Age Origins is also recommended, but no multiplayer, and much slower, and should you choose to start with DAO you might as well play DA2 as well. Otherwise it should be fine to just start with DAI.

Very good graphics and beautiful enviroment that makes exploring and farming mats very relaxing.
    Ah thats a game i forgot to list. Already beaten Inquisiton ; ;
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?