Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    So I just completed Mass Effect trilogy for like third or fourth time in my life and I really enjoyed it. That game is so fucking immersive! From the beggining, to the very end it feels that YOU are the character that you play and every decision that you make has a huge impact on the whole game.

So I'm looking for some other games where storyline is fantastic and choices that you make are very important because they have a big impact on the game.
    The Banner Saga comes to mind.

Are there any MMOs, MOBAs, FPS, where the focus is more on stealth and deception than just beating up your opponents more than they do to you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryzael View Post
    Are there any MMOs, MOBAs, FPS, where the focus is more on stealth and deception than just beating up your opponents more than they do to you?
    Metal Gear Solid I guess. Not really any stealth based MMOs or MOBAs that I know of.

Deleted
    Deus Ex: Human revolution when it comes to FPS.

Sniper Elite, a FPS where everybody plays as a camoflauged sniper who spends half-an-hour crouching through the forest looking for each other. For obvious reasons, it's not very fun to play, and thus the multiplayer community isn't much...

Incredibly burned out in WoW and getting increasingly frustrated with the bad PvP games i've been getting in WoW and Smite the past week. So figured i'd best take a break in a relaxing, easy to learn and most importantly fun game environment. Doesn't have to have to be multiplayer based, but bear in mind i hate FPS games with a passion, so that's a no no.

If there's a game like Divinity original sin or Turn based combat, that's a plus. Fantasy setting, and if possible class/character selection (Favorite playstyle is Caster based) Just want something that will relieve a bit of stress i've gained during this week.

Played most mmo's - GW2 / Skyforge / Rift / SWTOR / ESO. So would like to avoid those, for the time being.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathoric View Post
    Incredibly burned out in WoW and getting increasingly frustrated with the bad PvP games i've been getting in WoW and Smite the past week. So figured i'd best take a break in a relaxing, easy to learn and most importantly fun game environment. Doesn't have to have to be multiplayer based, but bear in mind i hate FPS games with a passion, so that's a no no.

If there's a game like Divinity original sin or Turn based combat, that's a plus. Fantasy setting, and if possible class/character selection (Favorite playstyle is Caster based) Just want something that will relieve a bit of stress i've gained during this week.

Played most mmo's - GW2 / Skyforge / Rift / SWTOR / ESO. So would like to avoid those, for the time being.

Braevely Default/Final Fantasy Tactics. Heroes of the Storm. Shadowrun: Dragonfall.

Pillars of Eternity is probably what you really want, based off of the Divinity comparison.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Nostalgic View Post
    STO; it's free and has quality story telling. It's also completely soloable. Just beware that you can't respec without paying (courtesy of the PW buyout)
    I might sound dumb but. What is STO?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    I might sound dumb but. What is STO?
    If I had to guess I think it means Star Trek Online.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    If I had to guess I think it means Star Trek Online.
    You are correct.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Looking for an mmo to play other than wow. However I do want a decent amount of people in the playerbase. Not sci-fi or guild wars.

This is gonna be a hard one

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Looking for an mmo to play other than wow. However I do want a decent amount of people in the playerbase. Not sci-fi or guild wars.

This is gonna be a hard one
    FFXIV seems to be popular

well, that was easy

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    FFXIV seems to be popular

well, that was easy
    Im curious, is this final fantasy game like the single player one?

Elder scrolls kinda failed by going online. How does this one fair?

Quote Originally Posted by Rathoric View Post

Blackguards is a rather nice turn based RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
    Im curious, is this final fantasy game like the single player one?
    Which "single player one" are you referring to? There are thirteen different main series FF games that are singleplayer.

Metal Gear Solid I guess. Not really any stealth based MMOs or MOBAs that I know of.
    Only play Riki, Nyx Assassin, Bounty Hunter, Nova, Zerawhatever, and any other invis based heroes in their respective MOBAs! :P

Okay, real quick question, ordered a PS4 and it's on its way, so far the only games I know I'm aiming to get are-

Disgaea 5
    InFamous Second Son
    Bloodborne
    Dark Souls 2
    Persona 5 and Tales of Zestiria when they come out
    Possibly Dragon Age

Anything quick suggestions that I might be forgetting about so far? Generally stick to RPGs as you can tell, already have the Final Fantasy X remake on my Vita before that's named.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you haven't played The Last of Us, it's a masterpiece. Seriously. Also, I'd get the Uncharted Collection as well so you can be ready for Uncharted 4. Those games are also incredible. The Possibly in front of Dragon Age shouldn't be there. Sure DA:I has flaws but it is still a very enjoyable experience. I'd put it up against DA:O any day.

Obviously The Last of Us and Uncharted are third person shooters, but they're made by Naughty Dog who I'd say is in the top 3 developers of all time.

If you haven't played The Last of Us, it's a masterpiece. Seriously. Also, I'd get the Uncharted Collection as well so you can be ready for Uncharted 4. Those games are also incredible. The Possibly in front of Dragon Age shouldn't be there. Sure DA:I has flaws but it is still a very enjoyable experience. I'd put it up against DA:O any day.

Obviously The Last of Us and Uncharted are third person shooters, but they're made by Naughty Dog who I'd say is in the top 3 developers of all time.
    Funny thing about that, I managed to miss mentioned it, the PS4 I bought comes with The Last of Us, it was a choice between that or the Uncharted Collection, I chose the Last of Us because my brother wanted to try it. But yeah, I'll definitely try to pick up the Uncharted Collection at some point then.

And the Dragon Ages aren't connected much, or are they? I tried Origins on my PS3 but just didn't get into it that much at the time honestly, I put the possibly because I didn't know if I'd miss anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Funny thing about that, I managed to miss mentioned it, the PS4 I bought comes with The Last of Us, it was a choice between that or the Uncharted Collection, I chose the Last of Us because my brother wanted to try it. But yeah, I'll definitely try to pick up the Uncharted Collection at some point then.

And the Dragon Ages aren't connected much, or are they? I tried Origins on my PS3 but just didn't get into it that much at the time honestly, I put the possibly because I didn't know if I'd miss anything.
    Each Dragon Age game has you as a different main character. There are characters and plots that span across them, but each stands on its own more or less.

Deleted
    Me and two friends from back in the day decided to come together every once in a while and have some beer together while playing some game(s). Only problem, we literally live on different sides of the globe. Therefore, there is simply too much lag in games like DotA, WoW, or shooter XY to be enjoyable. (Keep in mind everything will eventually be turned into a drinking game, so this event is highly competitive and prerequisites need to be even! :P)

In short, I was hoping you guys could recommend some fun multiplayer games, where lag is of no real consequence. The genre, age of the game, graphics, etc really don’t matter. The only requirements are:
    PC game
    cheap/free, no sub-fee
    playable by 3+ people