Quote Originally Posted by falagar112 View Post
    Settlers!

And a honorary mention to Knights and Merchants
    Ty, took me a while to came back here. I tried 2 of them and sadly I couldn't get into them. I felt that combat was too necessary in order to advance in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarpixie View Post
    If you want to go all over the top with production optimalisation, there's always Factorio. It's very addictive in its own way.
    The trailer looks interesting. Would have to try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jofe View Post
    Ty, took me a while to came back here. I tried 2 of them and sadly I couldn't get into them. I felt that combat was too necessary in order to advance in them.

The trailer looks interesting. Would have to try it out.
    The demo lets you play the first few levels without restrictions, and gives a pretty good introduction.

Counter Strike:Global Offensive cause yes

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't going to buy a game until ME:Andromeda but Horizon and Nier look pretty good. So which one should I get?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

If you want a legitmately intriguing story, go with Nier (basing this off of the original game). Content wise, ME will undoubtedly have more hours of play time, but being a Bioware title it won't have much depth story wise unless your unfamilar with the genre. If you love Star Trek, you'll probably love Mass Effect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    If you want a legitmately intriguing story, go with Nier (basing this off of the original game). Content wise, ME will undoubtedly have more hours of play time, but being a Bioware title it won't have much depth story wise unless your unfamilar with the genre. If you love Star Trek, you'll probably love Mass Effect.
    I meant what should I buy, Horizon or Nier?

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I meant what should I buy, Horizon or Nier?
    I'm not into Ubisoft-style games, so I'd buy Nier.

Ultimately comes down to what are your tastes: gamey open worlds or something more eccentric.

Horizon is a great open world game with a decent story (plus robot "dinosaur" like creatures, can't go wrong with that). The dialogue is kind of weak (similar in style to the Witcher series) but otherwise it is pretty great. I have no idea about Nier.

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousRelatedGaming View Post
    Hi there, I'm clearly new here to these forums and I joined specifically to see if there was anyone here who could help me identify a game that I cannot remember the name to. It's an MMORPG that was out in 2005-2007 time. I can't remember any specific class names aside from the human Priest which was what I played as. But I remember the game had two factions that each had their own individual races associated with them. There was the human factions, and then there was an orc like faction. The humans had Fighter, Rogue, Wizard and Priest roles, that all had their own subclasses. And the orc-like faction had a their classes separated by male and female roles, the male roles were the warrior types and then it broke down into three subclasses. One was a dual wielding class which was all melee oriented, then there was a melee role that had the right arm of the character being a cannon, and the third was an armored tank class which had a shield-like gauntlet. The female roles were caster based, with three subclasses as well one wielded a scythe and cast more offensive magic, one was a staff wielding class that did more support magic and the third had a tome I do believe that was more of a hybrid.

The game played in a 3rd person perspective with you controlling your character with WASD, spacebar was jump and it was set in a fantasy world. I know this isn't much to go off of, but I was hoping that perhaps someone would know what I'm talking about. It felt like the precursor to Warhammer's MMORPG they did, and I remember the game's name was a single word like 'FURY' or something like that.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about, and remembers the name of the game that'd be awesome.
    Im not 100% sure but i think you are talking about RYL Risk your life. I played it a bit right before wow came out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I ended up getting Horizon instead of Nier. Its an amazing game.

I did download the demo for Nier which almost made me want to get that game too. The stuff it does with camera angles, the scale or it, the way combat flows are all cool.

Does anyone know if there's an rpg from like a magic class perspective? Getting kinda bored with melee rpg's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rise of the Leviathan View Post
    Does anyone know if there's an rpg from like a magic class perspective? Getting kinda bored with melee rpg's.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/261760/

Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    Thanks for suggesting this game, i picked it up in a bundle stars deal for just under £3. 3 hours in and love the game.

Makes a change from the hack and slash rpg's I'm used to.

So for my next purchase, Ghost Recon Wildlands or Mass Effect? Both got a less than stellar critical and player reception, but I've been a fan of the series in the past and it's not like the games are complete shit (just disappointing, but still technically competent).

I am looking help to pick between EVE online and Elite Dangerous. Heavily missing the "fun" factor.

Trying out something new, I've found a awesome game made by some guy pretty much by himself it's a point and click adventure game called Paradigm and my god is it fun and hilarious the art style is unique.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/600370/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreeshak View Post
    I am looking help to pick between EVE online and Elite Dangerous. Heavily missing the "fun" factor.
    Pick Freelancer.

I would like to recommend an amazing text based MMORPG, for killing time and having fun. Torn City

Contact me for my referral and if you join I'll gladly show you the ropes and help out. Come, join the fun with me.

Looking for something new to play

So obviously I'm a wow player so mmo's are very welcome but I'd like something with a lively pvp community that feels more like it used to do in wrath and cata when everyone was very........welcoming with it and there was a lively hood to it all but I digress

Games I personally love outside of the blizzard universe are

Life is strange
    pokemon (duh)
    silent hill
    Resident evil (not massively but I enjoyed them when I was like 14)
    Tekken (but this is pc so no)
    Street fighter (same as above)
    the fear series
    Final fantasy (I've already tried ffxv)
    Elder Scrolls (Is the mmo any good?)
    Project zomboid
    Fetal Frame and Dread out
    For Honor
    portal (2)
    I feel like I might want something to captivate me like when I was a bit younger (totally nostalgia hunting xD)

If there is a big thread for this kind of thing sorry I must of missed it
    Last edited by Insonia; 2017-04-15 at 04:07 AM.
    Apothecary Wormcrud says: Touch my chicken and I will kill you in your sleep. Am I understood?

10+ Year Old Account
    Try one of the MOBAs (League of Legends, Dota 2, Heroes of the Storm, etc.).