Hey guys so I'm having a bit of a personal fight with myself and I wanted to ask my fellow gamers for a vote to settle my mind. So here's the dilemma i'm having. I can only afford one game at the moment (plus I want to devout my time to one new game at once, not two) and both of these games sound fantastic in their own ways!
- Injustice: Gods Among Us
- It has been a game that I have been excited for a long time mainly because I am a HUGGEEEEEEEEE DC fan (This is probably the driving force to why I want this game) and I was hoping for a goodredemption for DC vs MK
- It's a good reason to get back into my Xbox more; I used to be a primary Xbox Console gamer, but then moved to PC
- I have always enjoyed Arcade Fighter games to an extent
My list of possible problems though:
- I suck at them...hard
- My dad is always on my Xbox Live account cause I'm always on my PC now a days
- I"m worried that I'll do the same thing I did with the last 3 Soulcaliburs which is: pick them up, enjoy them a bit, start getting to the point where I need real fighter skills (Harder Difficulty, or online play) and rage quit to go back to my PC.
- A game I have recently discovered, but from what I have found I have fell in love with.
- I am a fan of Third Person Shooters, I even prefer them of FPS. Don't know why, I just find TPS so much more interesting and fun looking then FPS.
- I am a MMO ADDICT. Always love seeing sci-fy MMOs as well.
My list of possible problems though:
- All MMO's have the downhill phase at the first three or so months, this is the point where the hype goes down and people realize they don't like the MMOs state and quit. I'm worried about the population and activity of the game after a few months or so.
- I'm worried about customization/upgrading in Defiance. When it comes to MMOs I always enjoy the gear treadmill and continuously working to keep getting better or to look better. I'm not sure how Defiance will have their entire treadmill, but I'm scared it will be like Borderlands and Borderlands 2 where you get those really boring passives, and only have a couple guns the entire time, except for maybe a couple situational weapons.
To me it's a fight of if I will survive and keep going in the short run (Injustice) or long run (Defiance). What would are you guys going to get, or which one do you recommend of the two?
Any reason why you wont do Defiance on the xbox? May be a lot more fun on there then on the computer. With that said id say Defiance for the the fact that its a mmo and will be able to replay it a lot more. A fighting game just seems to get boring way to fast
Not much to say other than I really need a few new games that for the sake of pacing that will get me through to the 15th of the next month. To give you my budget looking at about 120-150 dollars to spend. I can do a gamestop just a few blocks away or i can order off of amazon.
As far a the devices I'd be using, xbox 360 and a 3ds xl (could be a regular ds game as long as it's good)
Now for tastes. I like something I can sink my teeth into for a good 2 or 3 hours per setting a good 3 time a week most likely. doesn't need to have all of the below for me to pick it out but at least one of them and I am perfectly fine with most genres as long as it isn't along the line of a COD game (no offense) and
RPG (JRPG or otherwise)or some kind of customization mechanics are good.
isn't completely linear.
games that i've played as of late so that the names don't come up.
far cry 3
dabbled in pokemon white 2
I can go with an action game or even a shooter if it's good even.
Considering getting fire emblem awakening or harvest moon a new beginning but not entirely sure on those two.
any suggestions are appreciated, thank you.
Fallout Las Vegas
Devil May Cry 4
Mass Effect 3...
paper mario 3ds
so many more
Last edited by Elite Peon; 2013-03-16 at 05:52 AM.
I have been playing for a very long time and i am just getting borde of the game i have been playing
2. Good campagin
and not any off that COD or any of the generic stuff. EX ( HL2,HL1,Portal 1or2,L4D)
Hotline Miami is Awesome and would fit all three of those criteria. Definitely worth picking up.
ugh all the games that are suggested on hear are games i already play or had shitty reviews about
I'm looking for a tactical RPG game for PC, like Final Fantasy Tactics or Disgaea. Preferably free and has online components, like where I can pit the team I build up against other peoples team.
Mafia is a fun game.. Play it, NOW!
---------- Post added 2013-03-20 at 03:04 AM ----------
And dayz, even tho the zombies are a bit glitchy ^^
Hey guys, I'm looking for something to tide me over until Bioshock: Infinite comes out on Tuesday. Since it comes out in 3 days, I want something relatively short (i.e. 10-15 hours tops). As for genre preference, I'd probably lean more towards action-adventure or something like that. Platformers are always fun as well. RPGs are welcome too, but I'm not really looking to get into the slow pace of some RPGs atm, so it'd have to be a decently fast paced game.
Friend Code: 4570-7432-6960. Add me if you want to play some Pokemon.