I'm not sure if they have it anymore, but I got the KoA combo with 2 DLC's for like 12 dollars on Amazon, I believe it was a holiday special, but maybe you can still find that somewhere.
Avoid Marvel Heroes and their pay 2 win system. Perma 10% XP and 10% item find if you buy the $200 stater pack. Are you kidding me!
Started playing Kingdoms of Amalur, so far I'm enjoying it quite a bit. The graphics style reminds me a lot of WoW.
Ninja gaiden 1 and 2 are pretty hack-and-slashy.
There's also the Ninety Nine Nights games. (I hope i'm calling it the right thing)
Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.
If Goku's power level increases at the same rate till the end of DBGT as it does till the end of the Frieza saga, as a SS4 Goku would have a PL of roughly 939 Quinoctogintillion. For reference that is a 260 digit number. A PL of 14,600 is required to destroy an earth sized planet. There are about 2 nonillion earths worth of mass in the universe. That means SS4 Goku can destroy the universe about 32 Octosexagintillion times over. There's a reason they made Goku a god at the end of GT.
Last edited by Gemini Sunrise; 2013-01-19 at 05:53 PM.
Hi there! Looking for a total war/command and conquer-like game, any help would be appreciated.
Need an RPGish game, pref it to be similar to, Mass Effect, skyrim and a shooter like FarCry or Crysis or Gears of War
(Dont own an PS3, but got xbox)
I put the laughter in manslaughter
Blood DK problems: to many ppl at daily place, cant pull 8packs *cries*
BF3>CoD Cola>Pepsi PC>Mac Xbox>PS3
Sup guys, my friend and I are looking for some really good co-op games we can play through and possibly make some youtube videos on.
We currently play DayZ and love it, we also liked Resident Evil 5 because it had a good storyline and involving co-op.
We've also played Payday the Heist, Saints Row 3 and L4D2.
Suggestions are appreciated but if you could, please say why you would recommend and why you think it's good.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TastyGameHub<< Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mgoQ...0&feature=plcp<< INSANE DAYZ SHOT Armory Alt
- Miasmata - First Person Adventure. Beautiful visuals and an amazing narrative.
- The Testament of Sherlock Holmes - if you're into Sherlock. The puzzles are hard and fun.
- The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinov - its only drawback is the voice acting, got over it though.
- The Walking Dead's 5 episodes - They got violence but they're highly adventurous in nature. You'll probably like them even if you hated the series.
- Deponia - a quirky and funny point-and-click.
- The Book of Unwritten Tales - Another point-and-click. This one is full of charming colors and fantasy. Clever script too.
- Gemini Rue - Also a P&C. Great voice acting + lots of film-noir elements. The gameplay could feel a bit tedious in the beginning but the story is well worth it.
I'd also go as far as mentioning Syberia 1-2, Broken Sword, and The Longest Journey only because they are pretty darn good adventure games. However, they're pretty old so may be safer to stick to the newer ones, especially if you're not into P&C games or haven't tried them yet.
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.
I'm particularly interested in MMOs at the moment.
I miss the old WoW days, I have nostalgia, I looked up some old music videos and just really miss the excitement of burning crusade / WOTLK WoW. Great great times... but that time is long gone =/.
MMOs I've played: Guild Wars 2 (maxed out and beat, got bored due to lack of end game) and World of Warcraft (quit after cata, just not the same game anymore...).
MMOs I've been considering:
1) Mortal Online - Freemium (Free to play with restrictions, otherwise $15 a month to get rid of those restrictions) First Person Open World MMORPG with limitless World PvP restrictions, kill anyone you want at any given time, completely ZERO quests after the tutorial, ability to take over any town as a guild, can even build houses / towers / fortresses in the open persistent world (other players can attempt to destroy your created buildings), can steal from other players / NPCs whenever you want, but if you're caught you suffer the consequences, you lose the loot you carry upon death, you can tame animals from rabbits, to wolves, to donkeys and horses. Game is rather glitchy / buggy, has disconnection issues, and is rather clunky to play, however.
2) EVE Online - Looks like something I could really get into, especially because of the "world pvp" and economic aspects, but I hear it takes days to complete the tutorial, months to actually be able to do anything enjoyable, and years until you're finally competing with other players at a more competitive / end game level.
3) TERA Online - It's going Free To play (Not Freemium, so all, or most content, is available for free) in a month and I've heard some decent things about it. The fact it has world PvP really really interests me, and of course the unique "aiming" feature is pretty cool (and is also in Mortal Online and RaiderZ).
4) RaiderZ - Free To play with similar TERA Online combat, people tend to say it's "Monster Hunter" but in MMO form. I played a decent bit of it (max level was 35 last time i played, and I got to around 15), leveling and questing is extremely grindy so far, haven't experienced ANY dungeons or PvP what so ever yet, so can't give it a final opinion, but I imagine the end game could be fun? No World PvP =/.
Still looking for more MMORPGs!
Everquest2 -- Has gone free to play, and is still rather fun to play. I pick it up again off and on for several years now. Despite its age, the graphics are still pretty good, there is a lot of content, roleplay elements available, etc.
TERA Online is a fun diversion, but IMHO there is only enough content there for maybe 2 months then you will be bored. It was fun while it lasted though.
Another one to keep in mind in a few months -- Final Fantasy 14 relaunch is coming out. It's been completely redone and actually looks worthy of the FF name this time around.