Page 27 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruhex View Post
    As stated, mostly looking for something open world, games that are more about building up a character, or even something that me and my wife may enjoy playing together. Some other ideas may be something that if it only had single player, that it gave different perspectives from choices we made. I was considering doing Skyrim again, but we both played it on the PC and got pretty far into it.
    any other genres besides open world?
    for open worlds you could try: just cause 2, borderlands 1 and 2, fallout 3

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    any other genres besides open world?
    for open worlds you could try: just cause 2, borderlands 1 and 2, fallout 3
    Played Fallout 3 and New Vegas, awesome games, burnt out on them though - I was never a fan of the Borderlands series... Im open to suggestions even if they aren't open world, but at least have a good storyline to them for a decent amount of gameplay - Didnt try Just Cause 2, actually going to look into that one though as well, appreciate it!

Try Infamous 1 & 2. Games are a lot of fun.

Seeking game like Civilization

I like games like Civilization, but I would like to try something new. Can you suggest me games that are similar to Civ where I manage a country and what not? I was looking at Masters of The World Geopolitical Simulator 3, but I'm not willing to drop 50 dollars on it without trial to see if I like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    I like games like Civilization, but I would like to try something new. Can you suggest me games that are similar to Civ where I manage a country and what not? I was looking at Masters of The World Geopolitical Simulator 3, but I'm not willing to drop 50 dollars on it without trial to see if I like it or not.
    Rome total war are turn based stratagey games that let you actually fight the battles. Its a real fun series of games and I think I paid like 20$ for them on Steam.

Video Games

Hello i want play games please give me a suggestion which game is best for me my age 20

Quote Originally Posted by sopna69 View Post
    Hello i want play games please give me a suggestion which game is best for me my age 20
    Need a little more information, such as what your taste in games is like, what consoles are available, etc.

I'm looking for a game with really extended RP (role playing). With EU servers (I want to avoid problems with time zones)

Herald of the Titans
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    I'm looking for a game with really extended RP (role playing). With EU servers (I want to avoid problems with time zones)
    Try The Witcher 1 and 2

Alright, i need a new game for the time being. I only want to invest around 20 euros, since its only suposed to fill a gap at the moment, so i dont want to spend too much.
    I mostly played RPGs like the Gothic Series, Elder Scrolls Series and Dragon Age. Some Action Games aswell, if they have RPG Elements, Mass Effect being a good example and probably my most favorite Games.
    I cant think of more Infos at the moment, i hope someone has a goldmine for me

Theres a lot of great games that I need to catch up on, and it may sound dumb, but its a bit overwhelming. Thats where you guys come in! I'd like you guys to put the following games in a list for me, with the highest and lowest priorities:
    Bioshock 1/2 || Bioshock: Infinite || Mass Effect 2 and 3 || Dishonored || Note: I'll be playing on Xbox 360, as I only have a Mac.

Quote Originally Posted by vertex705 View Post
    Try The Witcher 1 and 2
    But I'm looking for RP with others xD Not single player.

Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    Hey guys, I'm looking for something to tide me over until Bioshock: Infinite comes out on Tuesday. Since it comes out in 3 days, I want something relatively short (i.e. 10-15 hours tops). As for genre preference, I'd probably lean more towards action-adventure or something like that. Platformers are always fun as well. RPGs are welcome too, but I'm not really looking to get into the slow pace of some RPGs atm, so it'd have to be a decently fast paced game.
    Play something along the lines of Prince of Persia .

Nice Co-op Horror game

Does anyone know a nice co-op horror game?
    because me and a friend of my played Dead Space 3 and we loved playing it but we finished it. Now we like 'I miss Dead space'.

The best I can offer you is Resident Evil 6 and Obscure (for PS2).

left 4 dead and left 4 dead 2
    very cheap on steam and can play 4 player coop

Killing Floor and as-mentioned Left 4 Dead 2 are worth a look at least, neither have the tension or horror that Dead Space has but both are fun games.

Quote Originally Posted by Hraklea View Post
    and Obscure (for PS2).
    Huh? *Googles*

I... I must play this...
    I mourn the loss of a man of true vision and talent. You were my idol, Mr. Giger.
    You gave faces to my dreams and nightmares and sparked my imagination throughout my entire life. You will be missed.

Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014

BUMP!

Still looking for mmorpg with wide ROLE-PLAYING community!

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    BUMP!

Still looking for mmorpg with wide ROLE-PLAYING community!
    WoW still has a decent role-playing community, you just have to know where to look. The Secret World's role-playing community is small but very active; they've branched out into in-character Twitter accounts. I'd poke around the official forums for both and see if you can find out anything.