Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    I used to blood pvp for giggles, and do it time to time in WSG/Twin Peaks if there are no other viable FCs. That being said, enemy Blood DKs are a joke. Like said before, you just kite them, and just to be a dick I try to DG them away from melee they're using to heal themselves. Once you get the gear, you'll never go back to blood. At least I won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Sib View Post
    You want to make it sound easy, especially in your head, I can understand it. YOu seem to think an experienced pvp player would let you do these things, and you'd be wrong. The ebb and flow of pvp is not fixed, and I can almost guarantee that you'll make a mistake before I do, and that's all it takes. I've been playing video games since 1982, my experience dwarfs most everyone I meet. That's all it is, experience. I use my weaknesses as a strength and lull you into thinking that you can out think me. You usually can't. It's odd that you think you have time for all this, especially in random battlegrounds. I do hit pretty hard too, far harder than you'd probably be prepared for. I do pvp as unholy, I like the feel of necro striking healers into oblivion, but I also like being able to defend a node against 4 or 5 players as blood, alone for however long it takes to get backup. There is all kinds of fun to be had, you just have to look. Not to be a complete cock, but I would wreck your frost dk as blood or unholy, you guys are squishy as hell, and usually over aggressive. You would have no chance hun.
    All of your blustering and chest-beating is pointless. You simply do not have the mechanics to deal with ranged classes. You don't even have the mechanics to deal with a frost or unholy DK. Your post was completely empty. Nothing of substance. All of that doesn't change the fact that you CANNOT stay in range of anything. You can't beat what you can't hit, because your ranged damage is worthless, and you have no gap closers that aren't countered or surpassed by other specs. Pretty much every spec in the game can escape from you, because your tools to stay in range are inferior. They may not be able to kill you (i.e. warrior), but if they chose not to fight you, you really can't do anything about it. I detailed above why you cannot deal with a good frost/unholy DK. You just don't have the tools to do it. Their ranged damage and control will eventually trump your healing.

It isn't shameful to admit you can't beat an opponent, mechanics wise. I can't beat a rogue or equal skill (or even much lower skill), I admit that. I can't beat them because I don't have the tools to beat them. Just like you don't have the tools to beat non-physical damage classes. You can come on here and say "I beat a frost DK in BGs", but all that means is you beat a player that didn't take advantage of his (and your) mechanics. So just drop the macho-tough guy attitude, it just makes you look foolish.

That said, who cares about 1 vs 1? It isn't relevant to anything. PVP in this game isn't 1vs1, and in a team environment blood has so many glaring weaknesses that its one strength, tanking physical damage dealers, is overwhelmed.
    Last edited by Skarssen; 2012-07-17 at 07:38 PM.

Ugh blood dks make me sad in bg's with no flags

Deleted
    Blood isn't that great against decent opponents. Sure, you can faceroll warriors like sick dogs as you hard counter them as blood, but good rogues stand a good chance to win and any ranged with functional brain will kite you to hell and back.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Orlando, Florida. United States of America
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    All of your blustering and chest-beating is pointless. You simply do not have the mechanics to deal with ranged classes. You don't even have the mechanics to deal with a frost or unholy DK. Your post was completely empty. Nothing of substance. All of that doesn't change the fact that you CANNOT stay in range of anything. You can't beat what you can't hit, because your ranged damage is worthless, and you have no gap closers that aren't countered or surpassed by other specs. Pretty much every spec in the game can escape from you, because your tools to stay in range are inferior. They may not be able to kill you (i.e. warrior), but if they chose not to fight you, you really can't do anything about it. I detailed above why you cannot deal with a good frost/unholy DK. You just don't have the tools to do it. Their ranged damage and control will eventually trump your healing.

It isn't shameful to admit you can't beat an opponent, mechanics wise. I can't beat a rogue or equal skill (or even much lower skill), I admit that. I can't beat them because I don't have the tools to beat them. Just like you don't have the tools to beat non-physical damage classes. You can come on here and say "I beat a frost DK in BGs", but all that means is you beat a player that didn't take advantage of his (and your) mechanics. So just drop the macho-tough guy attitude, it just makes you look foolish.

That said, who cares about 1 vs 1? It isn't relevant to anything. PVP in this game isn't 1vs1, and in a team environment blood has so many glaring weaknesses that its one strength, tanking physical damage dealers, is overwhelmed.
    You must be young, experience trumps mechanics, any day of the week. I can out think you, I will fuck you up, I explained all this. If you don't want to open your eyes, I won't force you. And yes, I would beat your frost dk's face in as blood. Too bad you can't accept that either. I think you've taking this way too personally. But yes I am tougher than you. I am a tough guy, just the way I was brought up. Nothing wrong with being macho from where I am from (New York), and think it's a travesty that you think being macho is foolish. Just the way the world is now I guess, pussified. Cest la vie
    Last edited by Sib; 2012-07-18 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sib View Post
    You must be young, experience trumps mechanics, any day of the week. I can out think you, I will fuck you up, I explained all this. If you don't want to open your eyes, I won't force you. And yes, I would beat your frost dk's face in as blood. Too bad you can't accept that either. I think you've taking this way too personally. But yes I am tougher than you. I am a tough guy, just the way I was brought up. Nothing wrong with being macho from where I am from (New York), and think it's a travesty that you think being macho is foolish. Just the way the world is now I guess, pussified. Cest la vie
    Still waiting for you to provide any substance of HOW you will actually "beat my frost DK's face in" when you can't actually hit me. At the very most, you get 1 DS per 25 seconds. If you are getting more than that against other players, you are facing inferior opponents.

But really, just drop your silly attitude. You spew this ridiculous bravado without ever knowing who you are speaking to. That is a major weakness, one that likely extends to this game where, in your works, "experience trumps mechanics" Is your posturing supposed to be intimidating? Does that actually work with anyone that isn't impressed with your dim-witted, over-confident NY stereotype?