Descendants of Dhuum looking for people. (Have website / organized)

My friends and I recently started a guild , some of us played the original Guild Wars and are pretty much looking for people to play along with. First we are going to completely beat the story line and then move on to and concentrate on getting better at PvP so that we can hopefully play on tournaments and organized events. We promise you a fun / mature laid back playing environment and we are fully able and more than capable of helping out new players.

I don't mean for this to be seen as spam , as we are in dire needs of members and people willing to contribute to our guild and forum. We will, through the next couple of months , be posting builds on the forums. At this point experience in the individual player does not matter to us as in the next couple of months people will get better and eventually serious players will weed out from the casual pub kind of players.

Please give us a look. By the way the website is pretty new so it has few members / posts.

dhuumguild[dot]/forum/

Register if you'd like to be a part of the guild and give us a shoutout on the forum.

Thank you .
    Last edited by HydeC; 2012-06-24 at 11:12 AM.