10+ Year Old Account

[Music] A place for us home-producers and musicians

Hi there. I remember once visiting a thread in here where people posted their own self-produced tunes and music, or by friends and such, and it was such a great thread with people commenting each other's works and being helpful and stuff. But I can't seem to locate it anymore on these forums, so I decided to make a new one.

So if you'd like, you can share your own music in here with us It doesn't matter if it doesn't sound like an official label release, we are here for you!

So if you may, I'd like to start with posting a track of my own which I just uploaded to Soundcloud. It's called "The Great Wide Yonder", and I would categorize it as a combination of genres - namely glo-fi, dreamwave and plain electronic. It's not great - but I like it, and hope you'll too. I haven't been producing for too long, and do it as a hobby. It's my first real, complete track, although I have some other productions in the works.

https://soundcloud.com/art-box-music...the-great-wide

Really looking forward to hear your music!

By the way, moderators, if you do find the old thread you are welcome to mash them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I'm a fool .. xD Thanks.