Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hitmannoob View Post
    I never understand people that gank lowbies why not try to fight an 85 and actually get better at the game. Nothing works better then getting a few 85 and going outside sw and killing people ganking lowbies is just being a douche.
    it easier to gank lowbies enough for a 85 will show up then hunting for a none bot 85 in cata zones

Deleted
    By all the problems warriors has caused my alts, i do my best to drag the fight on spamspiting on them.

The only thing they can kill, atleast the "casual" warriors, are low levels and they pretty much enjoy it.

So, cyclone cyclone cyclone root root root bear form fight for five minutes bear stun cyclone cyclone cyclone repeat while macroing spit is the way to take care of these casuals.

Yes, ive noticed its mostly warriors who stays there but it might just be my server. Note that im not angry towards them, actually, i am always happy to have a nice evening with the blood elf female warriors.
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2012-06-26 at 10:40 AM.

Deleted
    I would have logged on my dk and killed him, that is how to start world pvp

10+ Year Old Account
    If you find this sad, then why do you play on a PvP server in the first place?
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    you have chosen PvP realm , deal with it ^^

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Hilarious when people say this, because you just know when they see someone who is going to be a challenge they won't go near them.
    Ahem.

Those who gank low level players, are just tired of losing to players their level.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    sadly ganking is about only world pvp you see on most pvp servers. Even glads seem to mostly hide out in town or avoid world pvp, as 1v1 pvp is outside comfort zone of arena/rated style pvp.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

Its why I dont understand this effort to bring back world pvp by blizzard. All world pvp is generally attacking people who dont have the means to defend themselves... Ya thats so fun. If you want to pvp i know this is a crazy concept, but why dont you Arena or BG or duel players? I know I know, Im out of my mind.

Usually if someone ganks me I first see if there is anything mildly offensive about their name so I can report it and have it changed. Always satisfying when it works. Then if its someone not very good or geared Ill just get my main and kill them a few times, if they pose a threat I get someone else to come with me to kill em. Ive had people log over to bitch how Im being a loser and unfair when they were the ones attacking a low level in the first place. The irony is priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Arapu View Post
    Doing that kind of thing way back when was the best way to get world pvp going. Go to STV or Hillsbrad and kill everything in sight, wait for people to get onto their mains. Voila: world pvp.

Sadly, people have mostly forgotten that and come to the forums to complain instead of getting on their main and returning the favor.

That said, he very likely was just ganking to 1 shot lowbies...
    People don't return the favour coz they know that their pvp gear might be or is inferior

Eh, as others said, it's what happens on some PvP realms. Just have to accept it.

But killing lowbies seems pointless to me, I see more World PvP from killing people in TB and causing them to call friends tbh.

PVP on a PVP server. Make friends. Have them watch your back. Now you know to hate the opposing faction. Go find him, track him and make him rue the day he messed with you. Kill his guild friends and camp them. When they complain, mention his name.

What's sad is you not getting him back for what he did.

Stood in the Fire Arthur-the-exalted's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sealed Shut View Post
    Those who gank low level players, are just tired of losing to players their level.
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. please, I gank low levels because guess what..I hate horde, I dont go out of my way to find them, but when I do they die, i dont spawn camp or wait aorund, but I wont NOT kill them. I kill horde when I see them regardless of level, dont assume just because we gank we cant take on people like you. I am more than happy to place my flag of ownership into yours or any other 85 bodys, and I EXPECT the same from a horde player, dont get mad, get even. because guess what...its PVP, not 85 vs 85....

Quote Originally Posted by hitmannoob View Post
    I never understand people that gank lowbies why not try to fight an 85 and actually get better at the game. Nothing works better then getting a few 85 and going outside sw and killing people ganking lowbies is just being a douche.
    Because it's PLAYER versus PLAYER - not Character versus Character.

Players are the people that sit at the computer and play a game. Characters are what those players use to do things inside the game world. This guy beat the player at the other computer. He got him to come to the forums and complain about it, too - DOUBLE WIN. Triple actually, if you count killing the character as well, but that's sort of a given and not much challenge so doesn't really count in my book. But beating the PLAYER and getting a forum post by a disgruntled opponent - pure gold.

If you don't have friends, make some. If you don't like world pvp, there are servers specifically for you. If your concepts of honor and fair play are such that you can't stand a lop-sided match-up, then stick to BG brackets and arena and ...maybe another game.

Stood in the Fire Arthur-the-exalted's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coldbear View Post
    Because it's PLAYER versus PLAYER - not Character versus Character.

Players are the people that sit at the computer and play a game. Characters are what those players use to do things inside the game world. This guy beat the player at the other computer. He got him to come to the forums and complain about it, too - DOUBLE WIN. Triple actually, if you count killing the character as well, but that's sort of a given and not much challenge so doesn't really count in my book. But beating the PLAYER and getting a forum post by a disgruntled opponent - pure gold.

If you don't have friends, make some. If you don't like world pvp, there are servers specifically for you. If your concepts of honor and fair play are such that you can't stand a lop-sided match-up, then stick to BG brackets and arena and ...maybe another game.
    ^___^ he made me laugh at him, more like a four way win

Waaaaaaaaaaaah. I dislike the way someone else plays the game so I'm just gonna go ahead and project onto them whatever motivation or insecurities I feel like. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

no one is on my level to begin with. If I only fought people on my level I'd never find a fight worthy enough. Killing a lowby is the same as flawlessing some full cata retard
    this game sucks

Quote Originally Posted by rektlol View Post
    no one is on my level to begin with. If I only fought people on my level I'd never find a fight worthy enough. Killing a lowby is the same as flawlessing some full cata retard
    So you're the best player in WoW?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorth View Post
    So you're the best player in WoW?
    He's a mage so he thinks he is. If only he knew that mages are a mockery of proper balance in 1v1.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapu View Post
    Sadly, people have mostly forgotten that and come to the forums to complain instead of getting on their main and returning the favor.
    LOL, of all the people who get ganked every day very few come to the forums to complain.

The vast majority simply shrugs, and either logs off to another character or resses at the spirit healer.

World PvP is only interesting to kids who are bored, because they don't have enough homework.