[Music] Recommend me some bands/songs/etc!

First off, I'm highly interested in drum'n'bass and the like (dubstep, house, etc) and metal. I say metal vaguely because I'm wide open to everything relating to metal. What I'm mainly looking for in the metal, though, is medium to fast-paced tempo, some-what high pitched, and most of all gets you hyped. So long as it gets you in the hype mood/feeling, by all means, link it to me!

Second, why am I looking for halp?
    I've been compiling a gigantic list of videos of my friends and I to make a frag video for CS and such. I've always wanted to get into video editing, and after getting my hands on an editor, I really want to get to work and make something. It isn't going to be some high-end, 250,000 views type of video on youtube. I'm just making it solely for my friends and I, to highlight the good ol' years before CS:GO comes out. (We've been a huge group of friends since like 04, a wide variety of us doing a lot of things together most summers if we live across state lines)

Anyway, yeah.

HALP.
    SONG PREE?

Deleted
    D&B and Metal, you say?

Here's one of my favourite collabs in that field:

Still Remains are/were a pretty good metal band that not everyone is aware of.
    I'm assuming you have heard of Killswitch Engage and the likes. Alexisonfire, while more hardcore than metal, were really good and packed full of energy. I recommend checking out their album, Crisis.
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2012-06-24 at 06:22 PM.

Deleted
    Celldweller:

Other Pendulum songs:

Other recommendations:
    As I Lay Dying: Forsaken
    As I Lay Dying: Nothing Left

Didn't mean both in the same song, but both work.

Pendulum's obviously the popular choice, but I mean.. srsly. :l Watch any montage/frag video, almost everyone uses at least a song from pendulum. We've made a decision to sway away from Pendulum for that reason.

Own little world was actually already considered and it's being thought of. (original, that is)
    about to check out those two as i lay dying songs. ;o

10+ Year Old Account

Tut is in Monstercat, which you've probably heard if you watch alot of WoW montages. It's good stuff, though.

These are two of my favorites.