Deleted

Stupid cold sores

So I had a cold sore two weeks ago, and it's now basically gone. I just noticed however a rather big swollen bubble just next to where my old cold sore was. It wasn't on my lip either. It doesn't hurt or anything. It's just a round swollen part underneath my lip. I had the cold sores pretty much killed one week ago and decided to overkill, so I applied a lot of stuff onto it just to absolutely make sure it was dead. So the crust was there. It fell off around three days ago. Now this thing is here and I fear I have -another fucking cold sore- despite me not being that stressed the latest two weeks. Could it be something else or is it truly a new cold sore?

Deleted
    Drink plenty pomegranate juice, usually solves it for me.

If you want to get rid of cold sores, apply ice on infected area. It reduces swelling and helps discourage the cold sores virus. Other than this garlic oil, extra virgin olive oil, tea tree oil & peppermint tea works great to treat cold sores.

I've never heard of a cold sore feeling the way you described that this left-over thing feels.

If you're WORRIED about it, I would consult a physician. :/ But that's me.
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Keep your mouth extra clean, keep applying medicine, brush your teeth twice daily, don't go kissing anyone, and it should be gone soon enough. I would also say do what other posters have said.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water