Poll: Which one would win?

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Who would win in a fight. Azshara or Deathwing?

I'm not that great with wow lore, but i love it anyways. I was wondering, who would win in a fight. Queen Azshara or Deathwing?

Deathwing... Would destroy azshara

15+ Year Old Account
    Azshera is far more powerful than Deathwing i believe.

Azshara is quite possibly more powerful now than before the sundering. She even had an infinite bubble if you remember the Well of Eternity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Azshara, size doesn't matter when you're fighting a wizard. Plus similar to Deathwing, she too got a +power up from the Old gods, in addition to her being infused with the Well of Eternity's powers along with her innate demi-god like abilities.

She's arguably more powerful than either Archimonde or Kil'jaeden by now.

Edit: Also she probably has Neptulon's powers by now.
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2012-06-24 at 06:35 PM.

Hard to say. Deathwing has all his powers, Azshara is a powerful mage in her own right. I'd say Azshara, simply because Deathwing is insane (Err... More insane than Azshara).

Deathwing can cause the Cataclysm anytime. Winnerrr!

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dethlyhallows View Post
    Deathwing can cause the Cataclysm anytime. Winnerrr!
    Not just the cataclysm

The Final Cataclysm to Destroy All Life on Azeroth

Deathwing. Because he can destroy world. I am pretty sure Azshara cant do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm i don't really know... I would say lets hear what she did with neptulion before I make my decision but untill then i think i am wagering more towards deathwing
    Your speaker volume BETRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU!

When most bosses wipe your raid, your corpses are sitting there at it's feet until you rez.

When Deathwing wipes your raid, the screen goes black, because the whole world has been destroyed.

Until I see Azshara *actually* destroy the whole world, I gotta give it to Deathwing.

Archimonde and Kil'jaeden were said to be stronger than than Azshara.

Its hard to say because it seems Deathwing got stronger the more insane he became, but his lust for power broke his body which allowed us to defeat him.
    As far as I understood, Deathwing was the Old Gods greatest weapon. The fact that Deathwing could destroy the world at the height of his power speaks volumes.

Personally I feel it goes like this.

Titans(Sargeras included)>Old Gods>Archimonde and Kil'jaeden>Deathwing>Azshara(As of now)

10+ Year Old Account
    Deathwing roars.

Azshara flashes her boobs

Deathwing's all like O.o

Azshara's all like >

Deathwing's all like X(
    #boycottchina

It might depend if Deathwing was in possession of the DS or not.

Deleted
    i was under the impression that Azshara was one of the most powerful beings in all of warcraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry here a visual representation of what I mean:

#boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i was under the impression that Azshara was one of the most powerful beings in all of warcraft.
    I don't think anyone is going to dispute that, but the fact that Deathwing has gotten insanely strong and had the power to destroy Azeroth speaks for itself. At the im time of his death I would say he would be stronger than Azshara from what we know. With both of them being weaker than Archimonde and Kil'jaeden and all of them being weaker than the Old Gods and Titans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
    I don't think anyone is going to dispute that, but the fact that Deathwing has gotten insanely strong and had the power to destroy Azeroth speaks for itself. At the im time of his death I would say he would be stronger than Azshara from what we know. With both of them being weaker than Archimonde and Kil'jaeden and all of them being weaker than the Old Gods and Titans.
    Urm.. bub.. I hate to admit reading a knaak book, but having read war of the ancients (peals off skin and roles in salt) it was said by mannaroth Azshara's power was something to fear, something that could only be matched by archimonde and kil'jarden, perhaps sargeras himself, though the latter I dare say was a bit much.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
    Archimonde and Kil'jaeden were said to be stronger than than Azshara.

Its hard to say because it seems Deathwing got stronger the more insane he became, but his lust for power broke his body which allowed us to defeat him.
    As far as I understood, Deathwing was the Old Gods greatest weapon. The fact that Deathwing could destroy the world at the height of his power speaks volumes.

Personally I feel it goes like this.

Titans(Sargeras included)>Old Gods>Archimonde and Kil'jaeden>Deathwing>Azshara(As of now)
    Deathwing was their greatest power cause he was pretty much easily to command.

Also: Old Gods>Titans. Not in group fights, but one on one then the Old Gods would win.

"Mannoroth discovered, to his chagrin, that Azshara was far more powerful than he, and that only Archimonde, Kil'Jaeden and Sargeras could've matched her."
    Azshara>Deathwing
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Deleted
    Azshara. Because Deathwing can't swim. Because water beats fire.

Now, to give a more serious response, Azshara was as powerful as Mannaroth back during WotA. She's gotten more power in the 10k years. She's gotten Neptulon. She has so much power it's amazing. Deathwing was powerful, but he can't do much to things underwater.