Account-wide Insane Title

I'm sure you all know how titles will work come MoP, only attainable when the alt reaches a level where the title is actually earnable.

So my question is, what level will this be for The Insane? Would it be available from level 1? It seems to me like it would, as all the reps are grindable so long as you have a higher level killing things for you.

What's your take on it?

Deleted
    If I had to guess I'd say 60.

60-70 one of the 2

I'd say 35-40 since you can start leveling in STV then

Probably level 60, that is my guess as it is the lowest level i ever saw a character sporting the title. Although as the OP states all of the reputations are technically obtainable at level 1, so long as you are in a group with a higher level character doing the killing for you / taking you to Ravenholdt Manor to do the turn ins etc, etc.

I guess it all comes down to whatever Blizzard deems to be the 'correct' level. If it is in terms of when a character can actually do the killing to gain the reputation / farm Heavy Junkboxes then obviously it would be level 55-60. I am going to stick with level 60 as it is a nice round number and it is definitely do-able at that level. For example when i was going for my title i leveled a rogue to 60 so i could get my flying mount and so that i wouldnt have too much trouble doing runs in LBRS for the lockboxes. If i actually wanted to i could have obtained the title on that character instead of using him as a farming character solely for Heavy Junkboxes since he was high enough to obtain the lockboxes, and high enough to kill the pirates needed to get exalted with the Steemwheedle Cartel.
    Last edited by matters; 2012-06-24 at 07:34 PM.

Well, it depends when it comes to how they would work out Ravenholdt rep. Would it be done for when a rogue is able to get those boxes from pick pocketing (55-60), or would it be for the mobs in STV? That right there could be anywhere from 35 all the way to 85 because of the Booty Bay Bruisers being jacked up to 85 elites with 700k hp (I think they have that much). Or it could be one of the titles that doesn't go account-wide due to the fluctuation of the levels required to complete the steps.

Its gonna be 85 because of the booty bay bruisers

The actual level requirement should be 50, provided you have someone else that can kill everything for you, since all of the reputations are grindable except Ravenholdt, which requires you to be level 50 to turn in junkboxes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well we can't exactly check that on the beta now. Currently on the beta only achievements, mounts and pets are account wide, titles aren't. Am sure people will be able to give a definite answer once/if titles become account wide on beta servers.

Since there is some confusion about this particular achiev/title... I think it would make the most sense to make 80 the level requirement, since the achiev/title wasn't patched in until WOTLK.
    Don't ERP me bro!

It will be 60. There's a guild of level one's who have Guardian of Cenarius, and multiple others just because of certain repeatable quests but they're not going to recognize that as the level it's obtainable at. They will be useable at the level cap they were either put in at, or 60, 70, 80, 85 and 90.
    Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Colwynn View Post
    Faldir's cove says hello! =) no need to kill bruisers ^^

Well ive seen level 60 people with this title already so i guess it might be 60. But in theory u can get it on lvl1 by buying lockboxes, grinding DMF Island and having someone to kill pirates for you in party.

Quote Originally Posted by Colwynn View Post
    You don`t need to kill the bruisers to get the Insane Title... just saying...

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, serious question here. You're telling me that my level 1 bank alt can get 'The Insane'? Holy crap, I seriously need to look into this >.> I've already got the explorer title and tabard for her, I'd totally LOVE to get The Insane title as well!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.