Thoughts on specs (Warlock)

I'd like to just get some thoughts on the specs of locks on the beta at the current moment. Which do you feel is the most powerful, which is the most fun to play , etc etc currently i'm enjoying destro but not sure how it compares to the other 2 specs. Might I add that i'm having a blast with the new lock teleporter.

Fun to play its extremely subjective, I find aff and demo fun, destro not so much but still enjoyable, other ppl may find it diferently my guild mate even thou he plays all specs find Demo fun and its dieing to play it live as much as Iam to play aff 5.0 live, also have warlock friends that love destro.

Basing on extensive videos I've seen, Destruction is enjoyable in PvE, kinda bad in PvP especially in arenas. The mobility and the resource generation are the main issues of the spec.

Affliction and Demo seems to be really fun, especially Demo from what I've seen. Perhaps maybe it just felt like a good actual spec for the last 2 years both in PvE and PvP. Who knew it could actually be PvP viable.

Destro though...