Cool Warrior PvP Video

Sup everyone, my names Visko and im a new youtuber. My first video is out as of yesterday and its a little bit of an experiement. If you're looking for some entertaining warrior pvp that has become hard to come by in Cata, check it out and tell me what you think. Channel name is viskogaming, Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Spoiled a bit with streams and big YouTube personalities I must say music in YouTube videos aren't my thing. Commentary's are ways better in my opinion and that way we can get to know you as a person. There is way to many things wrong with music in the back ground (what song? will they like it? is it to overpowering?) Yes I know klinda doesn't do to many commentary and his videos are good but I the majority of people like the YouTube personality over music.

To reiterate commentary's are better then music because music just seems like your full of yourself and your 3200 rated mlg sponsord super e sport elitest jerk

Likes: New name, warrior class, clean recording and decent quality.

Dislikes: Need to practice editing, it can make or break a video. Better fights. Seems like everything outside arena was 1v1 as others stood there and did nothing. (Editing helps hide this some, picking better fights from your collection does it too.) Music was a bit mainstream and overused, but thats the price of using known music, some already like it and some dont.

Subb'd, looking forward to next video. gl

Song was not too bad. I agree with the commentary, it'll make your video stand out.
    I know I like to see videos when somebody beats all odds and wins (1v4 or w/e), makes me want to play the game.

Maybe do some pvp as a fury or prot for some variety.
    No world! You put YOUR hands up!

Quality: Below average, try to look @ youtube for tutorials on how to render and record (full-screen Fraps mayhaps?)
    Skills: Below average (did you trinket lock-pet stun? it's like 1-2 seconds long)(did you trinket a blind 2 seconds after sitting it?) People want to see someone who's exceptionally good or interesting or funny.. Try to pick one. You haven't selected any of those yet.
    Music: Below average, like the others said, try to stand out and pick your own music instead of using the same crap everyone else does. It's good, but it's too much when it's in every new movie-makers videos.
    Editing: Below average, what's up with the random zooming and cutting? With low quality, makes the zoom look even worse.

Content: averagely bad. There was one scene that got me giggling, and that was the pve mage getting all his arcane shit reflected. That was a laugh, but you didnt provide that, he did. You obviously made this video with close to no footage, so my advice is to spend more timing gathering the good stuff, and then spend a hell of a lot of more time editing and cutting it. a lot of video makers put in the music first in their editing program, and THEN the footage. If you get the music and footage to match you will get more likes and better opinions. Like any good Steven Speilberg movie my man.

My criticism might seem harsh. But it's worth it if you take it to heart and improve by using it.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Gotfish; 2012-06-27 at 09:00 PM.

anyone have advice as to where to get music thats not copyright, thank you for the insight though, i agree with a lot of your points, it was the only arms footage i had and i wanted to get a video up as soon as i could and learn from it

15+ Year Old Account
    Advertising your youtube channel is against the rules unless you have asked for permission.
    Closing this thread.