Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

[Movies] Comedy Movies

So I am looking for some good comedy movies to watch, and lets be honest, who isn't? I just watched Crazy Stupid Love, Horrible Bosses and 21 Jump Street and I really liked all of them, so if anyone could recommend anything in that style, that'd just be great

Thanks in advantage

Deleted
    Hey guys

I am here to tell you about my movie choices i like to watch comedy movies all the time and here's my favourite comedy is THE MASK, i like the comedy of Jim Carrey in this movie he's really super star of comedy thats why i like this movie very much.

One of my favorite comedies that people have rarely seen (or heard of) is The Man Who Knew Too Little.

You'll have to be a little more specific about 'that style', since I don't see much in common with those movies besides relative release dates.

10+ Year Old Account
    At the farmers market with my "so called girl-friend"
    If you liked 21 Jump street I would defiantly give Step Brothers a watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    Q: What's Black, White and Asian all at the same time?
    A: Pandas. Easing racial tensions since 1999.

I will second Hot Fuzz. Absolutely hilarious film. Would also recommend I Love You Man and Fired Up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

15+ Year Old Account
    Pinapple Express, Zoolander, Anchorman, Shaun of the dead, Hot Fuzz, Snatch (kinda), 40 Year old Virgin, Date Night. Meh there are loads, check out Steve carrels comidies, most of the newer ones are awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Woody Allen’s “Annie Hall” for some old school genius comedy work.
    Juno, The Truman Show, Pulp Fiction.

All are sub comedies.

Try these two

If you are looking for a light comedy then Rachel Mcadam's Morning Glory will be a good choice. Its got an amazing cast with Harrison Ford and Diane Keaton and has a good story too. Its not a LOL comedy but very pleasent to watch for sure. Try it out if haven't already seen it. It will be aired on HBO India on 29th June 9 PM. And another option, completely different from this one would be Fast Five, a perfect combination of action and LOL comedy. I totally loved it. Its on on HBO INdia this whole month you can catch the repeat any time.

Deleted
    Thanks for all the very nice suggestions! Some of them I have watched already, but I'm definitely gonna try some of them out

---------- Post added 2012-06-27 at 01:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    One of my favorite comedies that people have rarely seen (or heard of) is The Man Who Knew Too Little.

You'll have to be a little more specific about 'that style', since I don't see much in common with those movies besides relative release dates.
    Well yeah, that is correct, they don't really have anything in common But I was referring to 3 different movies, so that people would know that it was not something specific, but something in the lines of those 3 movies, so that it could both be a serious movie with alot of fun stuff implemented, or just a plain comedy movie, etc

Hi guys.....!

I like to watch comedy movies. my movies are :-

The Mask
    Scary Movie
    Son of the mask

these are some movies which i love to watch

The Mask,
    Johnny English,
    Rango,
    The Hangover,

These are best

Emperor's New Groove. Watch with friends or when really sleepy to make it even funnier!
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I watch a lot of comedies but the ones I watch the most are Anchorman: the legend of Ron Burgundy, The 40 year old Virgin, Clerks, Mall Rats, The Hangover, and a bunch more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by saberon View Post
    I will second Hot Fuzz. Absolutely hilarious film. Would also recommend I Love You Man and Fired Up.
    Slap da bass

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    I love that movie, one of the few comedies that I own.

I would also recommend Bulworth if you haven't seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zezerax View Post
    So I am looking for some good comedy movies to watch, and lets be honest, who isn't? I just watched Crazy Stupid Love, Horrible Bosses and 21 Jump Street and I really liked all of them, so if anyone could recommend anything in that style, that'd just be great

Thanks in advantage
    - any movie by the Pythons
    - The Princess Bride
    - This Is Spinal Tap

This thread has some obvious spam bots, I guess the title attracted them.
    I don't hate you. I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    dumd and dumber, super troopers, club dread, brewfest

These are my favorite comedy movies :-
    Rango
    MIB
    Johnny English
    Scary movies

American Pie such an amazing movie dude... i watch whole series...