Deleted

MF still worth it after the patch?

After the patch you have a guaranteed rare on packs.. do you guys still switch to MF gear?

I did some runs without and still got a bunch of rares.. it was not uncommen to get 2 rares for 1 pack..

So whats the deal atm with MF ? Still switch to it befor the kill??

Deleted
    Better get used to just having healthy amount of MF on your regular gear as it was intended, since Blizzard has stated that they're going to get rid of switching into MF gear just before kill as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really bother with MF in general but I do switch to MF gear when i'm killing a boss like Maghda or Butcher. Just switch right before they die.

Magic Find is only worth it if you can still kill mobs efficiently. It's a trade off. If you can farm with a MF set at a reasonable pace then it's probably worth it however there's a break point where more MF does not necessarily mean more good loot in the long run.

switching only before boss and gobo kills

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Better get used to just having healthy amount of MF on your regular gear as it was intended, since Blizzard has stated that they're going to get rid of switching into MF gear just before kill as well.
    Might as well remove the stat entirely and just buff Nephalem Valor a bit more. Solves two problems.

But I guess Blizzard only cares about having more choice of stats on gear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Might as well remove the stat entirely and just buff Nephalem Valor a bit more. Solves two problems.

I don't see how buffing NV and removing MF would do any good to the game. I'm eagerly waiting for the future change, since switching gear just before kill really isn't fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post

That makes no sense. They do need to increase the number of search options on AH though. As it is I search for Str+Vit+Resist all then have to look through pages for stuff with other stats I want, like Life% or LoH or Crit% or Crit Dam and now MF too. It's crazy, need more search options then I can just put it on my farming gear.