Page 1 of 33
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Mafia XIII - It is not a tuma!

IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING, DO NOT POST HERE. THANK YOU!

The town of a Vanilla was recently destroyed in a nuclear explosion and is currently being rebuilt. This time the town of Strawberry is under fire from the mafia and everyone must find out what it is that's going on! There's reports of werewolves in the area possibly, but no actual sightings have been made!

General

Once you are dead, you may only post in the thread for dead players, so do not continue to post in your faction's thread if you were in one. Also, please keep communication with alive players to a minimum so you do not give anybody an unfair advantage. If you post as a dead player in this thread, your post(s) will be deleted.
    Editing of posts after 10 minutes is forbidden.
    Deleting posts is forbidden.
    Quoting/Screenshotting/using anything provided by me in a PM as evidence is forbidden.

You are free to discuss whatever you want, claim whatever you want, and draw whatever conclusions you want. Just remember that anything can be faked.

Night phase

Mafia/wolves will each select one of their own to carry out their night kill.
    Town Vigilantes will attempt to murder a mafia member.
    Town investigators investigates one player per night, and will receive results in the form of Town/Mafia if they chose cop or town/wolf if they chose seer. If roleblocked by a jack or mind controlled, they will receive 'No Result'
    The Doctors will choose one person to protect at night. A protected person cannot be killed unless the strongman serial killer targets them.
    The Serial Killers will choose one person to carry out a kill.
    Traitors will search for the Godfather/Alphawolf to be converted. If they find an investigator, they will be killed instead.
    The Jacks of all Trades will choose either Cop/Seer/Doctor/Jail Keeper and carry out the role they chose.
    The order of night actions is as follows: Mind control>Protections>conversions>sk kills>other scum team kills>investigations.

No other players are allowed to discuss anything in the thread at this time (it's night, you're asleep!). Any posts made during this time will be deleted!

Day phase

Everybody has one vote per day to use to decide who to lynch. You can always change your vote, or even have no current vote. Once a player has gotten more than half the votes, they are immediately lynched and may no longer post in the thread - if you have information you need to make public, make sure you say it before you get that last vote.

Please put your decision in Bold Letters (ex: UNVOTE VOTE XXXXXXX)
    To vote for someone, use "VOTE: [Player]
    To remove your vote, use "UNVOTE" on a line by itself.
    To change your vote, use "UNVOTE VOTE: [OtherPlayer] to cancel your previous vote and change the vote to lynch [OtherPlayer]
    To vote for a no-lynch, use VOTE: NO-LYNCH
    To peg someone as a suspicious candidate that you would potentially vote for, without actually voting, use the Finger of Suspicion; FoS: Kumduh
    Once the final vote is cast, it is unofficially night and no more discussion is allowed to take place.

Roles

Role: Serial Killer
    Sub Types: You must pick what type of killer you will be. This choice is permanent, so choose wisely. You have a bp vest and will be told if it's destroyed.

Strongman - You are an unstoppable killing machine! Equipped an automatic rifle, you may kill players even when they are protected by a jail keeper, doctor, or firearm. You laugh in the face of danger and will go through with any kill plans you have regardless of warnings from your lookout, as such you might come into conflict with any mafia foes headed your way.

Ninja - You are trained in the art of camouflage! You cannot be jailed or observed. You are agile and can take out your target and prepare an escape route before any foes arrive.

Vampire - You are evil incarnate and can control one person every other night to do your kill for you. You can still mind control through roleblocks, but if the person you mind control is roleblocked, then they can't do your kill for you.
    Win Condition: You win when all Townies and Goons have been eliminated.
    Role: Werewolves
    Abilities: Factional communication - You may talk with your partners here.
    Factional kill - Each night phase, you and your partners may perform the factional kill.
    Role: Mafia Goon
    Abilities: Factional communication - You may talk with your partners here.
    Factional kill - Each night phase, you and your partners may perform the factional kill.
    Role: Doctor
    Ability: First Aid - At night you may choose a player to protect from 1 killer. You cannot choose the same target to protect twice in a row.
    Win condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
    Role: Cop
    Ability: Investigate(cop) - Each night phase, you may investigate one player in the game by PM'ing the mod. You will get results back in the form of Mafia/Townie.
    Role: Seer
    Ability: Investigate(seer) - Each night phase, you may investigate one player in the game by PM'ing the mod. You will get results back in the form of Werewolf/Townie.
    Role: Jack of All Trades
    Each night you may take on a different role. You cannot perform an investigative role (cop/seer) two nights in a row.
    Roles: Cop, Seer, Jail Keeper, Doctor. (if you are unsure how Jail Keeper/Doctor work, see a previous game for a description)
    Record Keeping: You record all your records in a diary. Should you be killed your diary will be passed on to the killer, or given to the town in the case that you are lynched.
    Role: Town Vigilante
    Ability: Justify - Each night phase, you may select a player in the game to kill. You may choose to not kill anybody, but after 2 total nights of not killing anyone you will grow restless and MUST kill a player each night. If you do not select a player then one will be selected for you.
    Win condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.
    Role: Paranoid Gun Owner
    Ability: You lie awake at night prepared to shoot first when somebody breaks into your home. Unfortunately you forgot to stock up on ammo so you can only do this once.
    Role: Jail Keeper
    Ability: Jail - Each night, you may jail a player in the game by PM'ing the mod. You will simultaneously roleblock and protect that player from all nightkills. You can lock up yourself, but it will have no result.
    Composition
    Scum
    7 mafia team
    7 wolf team
    1 sk

Town
    1 cop
    1 doc
    1 jack
    1 jk
    1 PGO
    1 vigi
    1 seer

Alive Players
    Anakso
    Army of Darkness
    Bayhas
    Boomchikn
    Dyra
    Everything Nice
    Firebert
    Genganger
    Hokiefan
    Holz
    Joyful
    Keleb
    Krayzy
    Lellybaby
    Lysah
    Nalnik
    Nightfury Treann
    Purifier
    Silkku
    Sneakblade
    The Dwarf Lover
    Zerioc

(Arlee, I don't remember how to do the list thing >_<)

Dead Players
    Firebert - Mafia - Killed Night 1
    Lysah - Mafia - Killed Night 1
    Keleb - Mafia - Killed Night 1
    Nalnik - Mafia - Lynched Day 2
    Army of Darkness - Mafia - Killed Night 2
    Lellybaby - Mafia - Killed Night 2
    BoomChikn - Mafia - Killed Night 2
    Anakso - Mafia - Killed Night 3
    Krayzy - Mafia - Killed Night 3
    Bayhas - Mafia - Lynched Day 4
    Dyra - Mafia - Killed Night 4
    Silkku - Mafia - Killed Night 4
    Nightfury Treann - Serial Killer - Killed Night 4
    Zerioc - Mafia - Lynched Day 5
    Genganger - Mafia - Killed Night 5
    Sneakblade - Mafia - Killed Night 5
    Holz - Mafia - Killed Night 5

Voting Record
    Day 1
    Day 2
    Day 3
    Day 4

(Props to Dyra for getting all the infos for me!)

There you have it! I'll send out pm's shortly for what your roles are. If you have any questions pertaining to your role, pm me back, don't ask in the thread.
    Last edited by Loaf; 2012-07-02 at 09:54 PM.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Votar: Treann Furia Nocturna

STOP HIDING!
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks like a tumah to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait wait wait. 7 Wolves, 7 Mafia and 1 SK? But only 7 Townies....

Boy we're in trouble....

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

ooo it's started. Hai.
    How do you get to the thread that fast Treann D;

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Wait wait wait. 7 Wolves, 7 Mafia and 1 SK? But only 7 Townies....

Boy we're in trouble....
    it's right ^_^ No gf/alpha and every townie is a tpr!

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite
    The town of a Vanilla was recently destroyed in a nuclear explosion and is currently being rebuilt.
    Dafuq....

Was there just too much awesomeness present so the Town had to be nuked?!...

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    it's right ^_^ No gf/alpha and every townie is a tpr!
    Whoa

The town is seriously screwed in this setup.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Dafuq....

Was there just too much awesomeness present so the Town had to be nuked?!...
    You guys ended the game last game on your own so I had to dish out some justice! :P

Deleted
    Vote:Lysah because she is Lysah

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    If I get targeted day one just for being Lysah one more game I'm going to find all of you IRL.
    I'll be expecting you.

Unvote
    Vote:Firebert
    because it's the right thing to do.

Unvote
    Vote:Treann
    for voting himself.

Unvote
    Vote:Nemi
    for being the serial killer.

Unvote
    Vote:Purifier
    because he's evil.

Unvote
    Vote: Joyful
    because he is food.

Unvote
    Vote: Rixis
    for not playing

Unvote
    Vote:Worgenite
    I'm pretty sure he is the mod.

Hello Town

Lysah sounds maaaad.
    I'm not evil, you are.
    I'll explain: 2+2=4.
    4+4=8
    Ho+Lz=Holz.
    Bloody magnets I tell thee.

Also what's in your secret club!!!?

Deleted
    Rawr or something

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Rawr or something
    I totally just almost deleted Joy's post because I forgoted he was playing ><

Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    ooo it's started. Hai.
    How do you get to the thread that fast Treann D;
    mmmmagic
    * snort snort
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Arlee is awesome! BOW DOWN TO HER AWESOMENESS OR SUFFER!

I'm going to ignore my role PM it should make the game more fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING, DO NOT POST HERE.
    Arlee has borked teh rulez!

10+ Year Old Account
    Arlee is speshul! She's the mod who doesn't mod :P (no really, she keeps the thread clean and stuff)

Deleted
    Arlee is speshul! She's the mod who doesn't mod :P (no really, she keeps the thread clean and stuff)
    I bet she's your mafia buddy!

Vote: Arlee

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Well, that just like your opinion, man!