Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    Paladins can get both. The restriction on the Warhorse is just plain nonsensical.
    So you think being a Crusader is silly? That is the requirement to obtain the Argent Warhorse on any race/class.

TGC mounts are account-wide ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    So you think being a Crusader is silly? That is the requirement to obtain the Argent Warhorse on any race/class.
    Completing the Molten Front, which is exactly the same as becoming a Crusader, awards a mount that is account-wide. And being a Crusader is no different from being exalted with Cenarion Expedition or Wyrmrest Accord or any of the other factions that award mounts. You did the grinds, you gained the rewards, and the rewards were given to your entire account--except one.

Can someone clarify this then? Is the Crusader title and rep/daily grind not going to be account-wide? It's the same as all the other rep grinds so I don't see why Blizzard is restricting on that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm curious what this means for things like the TCG mounts. Will the cards go up in price, or down? Should be interesting to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wildemu View Post
    Can someone clarify this then? Is the Crusader title and rep/daily grind not going to be account-wide? It's the same as all the other rep grinds so I don't see why Blizzard is restricting on that one.
    No reputations or quest area progress (such as the Argent Tournament or Molten Front) will be account-wide. Only the mounts and companion pets you earn from them will be.

EDIT: I believe the Crusader title is account-wide as well. Not sure if it allows access to the quartermaster, though. I'd have to check.

10+ Year Old Account
    No reputations or quest area progress (such as the Argent Tournament or Molten Front) will be account-wide. Only the mounts and companion pets you earn from them will be.

EDIT: I believe the Crusader title is account-wide as well. Not sure if it allows access to the quartermaster, though. I'd have to check.
    Considering that all titles and achivements that are account wide (explorer, loremaster, seeker, crusader, etc) are buggy atm, there's no way we can check it till blizz works that part correctly.
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyankha View Post
    Considering that all titles and achivements that are account wide (explorer, loremaster, seeker, crusader, etc) are buggy atm, there's no way we can check it till blizz works that part correctly.
    Yeah, it doesn't look like they're working yet. :(

Deleted
    Soon they will add them all, even class mounts! SHARE EVERYTHING

Deleted
    If I have Mechano Hog do I gain his counterpart on alliance side, I mean Mekgineer's Chopper ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    Off-topic, but are pets account wide too now?
    they are and have been from the start on beta...

---------- Post added 2012-06-27 at 10:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fezzina View Post
    Crap! I better buy a Vial of the Sands before the price gets jacked back up. (They're going for 15-20k on my realm atm)
    15-20k... wtf. they cost over 30k to even make...the cheapest I have ever seen them at was 37500G

Quote Originally Posted by patcherke View Post
    15-20k... wtf. they cost over 30k to even make...the cheapest I have ever seen them at was 37500G
    It's true, man. I just bought one for 20k a day or so ago.

I don't know why they're that cheap, but they are. *shrug* Only on certain servers, though.. one of mine has them for 20-25k, other is still 37k at lowest. :f

Good, I don't wanna see people running around on my Dreadsteed.

ITS MINE! ALL MINE!

Thank god for this! I wasn't even going to bother getting the Yak mount because it was so much money for use on one character. Also pleased because I have the tundra mammoth, mechano hog and vial of the sands so my alts will have them

Can understand about class mounts and PvP

So they specifically said "pvp mounts" will be restricted to the character who got them...does this include the "black" versions of the standard race mounts purchasable with Honor Points? I ask because my "pvp alt" has them all whereas my main who does not PVP didn't bother. I'd like to get as many mounts as possible accross all my characters so wondering if I'll have to buy them on that character.

Deleted
    Good bye gold sink, now it's a one time buy.

Deleted
    No, mounts don't convert at all. If you want opposite-faction versions of mounts, you have to get that version as well.
    I can understand what you are comming about race mounts aka horse/wolfs but hog/chopper shouldn't be restricted, because it is expesive mount, second they do not have any restrictions.

So the mounts aren't account wide because if they were i could use them on my all character instead on only one faction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seweryn View Post
    I can understand what you are comming about race mounts aka horse/wolfs but hog/chopper shouldn't be restricted, because it is expesive mount, second they do not have any restrictions.
    The Mekgineer's Chopper and Mechano-Hog do have race restrictions, actually.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=44413
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=41508