also mojo without crit

Deleted
    Belt
    282 armor
    232 str
    28 All resistance
    12% Life

Price check on both GAH and RMAH (EU) please

the bracers should fetch a million, I sold 170 str/80 vit/80 AR bracers no crit recently for about 5.5M

mojo might sell for a million-ish but not worth the AH slot imo

belt useless, %life stuff doesn't sell well and low resist
    Last edited by Libretto; 2012-07-30 at 05:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by citrique View Post
    mojo might sell for a million-ish but not worth the AH slot imo
    I still don't get it how people search for source/mojo without dmg filter, I bet I won't sell it even for 200k because it won't show up in search results

similar bracers are in EU AH for 3mil but I don't believe it's market price, maybe 1.5mil.

Can you give me a hand with my items? They're in the previous page. I'm learning the basics of pricing right now.
    Thanks!

15+ Year Old Account
    The Dex helm is probably the best of those things, bowie. Should be pretty easy to price, I'd be surprised if you got much more than 5million for it (or maybe 20bucks). W/o a socket and crit it's not a huge find, but some monk would like the resist. Socketed Andariel's start around there.

Amulet's going to sell, somewhere around a million gold. That's easy enough to search yourself.

Shield, Belt, and Bracers are usable but not worth selling. They're 'two pair' and the market for anything under a full house is flooded with stuff for pocket change.

WD helm, I'm not sure, but I doubt is worth 100k. I haven't gotten a WD to 60 yet, but I think max mana is the less important of the WD specific stats.

Taraki. I would try to sell that belt, that's some pretty solid str, but yeah you're not going to get a ton for it.

Konik. Seconding that Bracers w/o crit can still sell. I'm using ones with med str, really high vit, physical, and allresist. I have enough crit from my gloves/helm/jewelery/passives, and bracer crit is low enough that I figure I can be cheap on bracers for now, till I craft some perfect ones (lol). Course the key word here is cheap; you're not going to get a ton for those, a million's about right.

The WD OH has some good damage; I think it'll sell, but I doubt for much. I sold a blue int/vit one with rougly that damage for 500k the other day.

lol those bracers sold for 3mil (1m bid/3m buyout) and mojo didn't for 300k meh

Quote Originally Posted by Mnevis View Post
    The Dex helm is probably the best of those things, bowie. Should be pretty easy to price, I'd be surprised if you got much more than 5million for it (or maybe 20bucks). W/o a socket and crit it's not a huge find, but some monk would like the resist. Socketed Andariel's start around there.

Amulet's going to sell, somewhere around a million gold. That's easy enough to search yourself.

Shield, Belt, and Bracers are usable but not worth selling. They're 'two pair' and the market for anything under a full house is flooded with stuff for pocket change.

WD helm, I'm not sure, but I doubt is worth 100k. I haven't gotten a WD to 60 yet, but I think max mana is the less important of the WD specific stats.

Taraki. I would try to sell that belt, that's some pretty solid str, but yeah you're not going to get a ton for it.

Konik. Seconding that Bracers w/o crit can still sell. I'm using ones with med str, really high vit, physical, and allresist. I have enough crit from my gloves/helm/jewelery/passives, and bracer crit is low enough that I figure I can be cheap on bracers for now, till I craft some perfect ones (lol). Course the key word here is cheap; you're not going to get a ton for those, a million's about right.

The WD OH has some good damage; I think it'll sell, but I doubt for much. I sold a blue int/vit one with rougly that damage for 500k the other day.
    Thanks a lot!
    Yes, i guessed the Dex helm was going to be soldable, mostly because there isn't another like it in the AH. Il'l put it and inform you guys what happened. ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Ring
    +53 str
    + 143 int
    +76 vit
    +38 arcane resist
    +70 resist all
    +1 socket
    Thanks!

15+ Year Old Account
    That's a nice ring Sabence, I see you have it up for 25million. That sounds about right, good luck finding a buyer.

Opinions on how to price a couple Barb OHs please.

#1 Axe: 413 dps, 137 str, 950 LoH, OS
    #2 Sword: 544 dps, 809 LoH, 74% CD, OS

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabence View Post
    Ring
    +53 str
    + 143 int
    +76 vit
    +38 arcane resist
    +70 resist all
    +1 socket
    Thanks!
    You know I'd buy that if it had more vit personally like right now, It's a REALLY good ring :P

---------- Post added 2012-07-31 at 09:58 AM ----------

PCCCCCCCCCC

Last edited by Resentful; 2012-07-31 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mnevis View Post
    That's a nice ring Sabence, I see you have it up for 25million. That sounds about right, good luck finding a buyer.

LOL if the OP sells that ring for 25 mil I want to see a SS...I'd be surprised if it sells for more than 10 mil without crit chance or MF even with a really nice int roll + socket.

Any wiz with 25 mil to spend on a ring....doesn't want to simply add int...they are wanting to add to crit, ias, bonus damage, or crit damage, because their current ring probably lacks at least 2 of those...

They probably have enough int where they're at the point that simply adding more of the primary stat isn't going to yield a large increase in damage....(primary stats lose their value the higher you get)....and conversely....crit chance, crit damage, and bonus damage all scale better the higher your primary stat is.

I'd guess you will take you several relistings (if not a week) to get anywhere close to 10 mil for that ring....that is if you can even sell it for that much.

I'd guess it would sell fairly quick within 2 listings for about 5-7 mil though.
    Last edited by Generationwhy; 2012-07-31 at 03:33 PM.

Deleted
    Hello Guys, need your help on this one :

imgur.com/h9lpx

I know usually legendary are not so good but this one doesn't seem terrible .

Thx !

I found a legendary plan (Plan:Sages Wisdom) that lists at 52 mil when put in ah. Plans go in a queue I guess. Want to sell those if someone wants to save like 7 mil.

Looking for price info on this amulet. Amulets with similar Int/Vit/MF are on the AH for 10-20M but I'm wondering how much value the +Armor and +Life Regen add.

Alright, i dont know if this 1 handed axe is worth much.

687 dps
    92 Str
    Attack speed 10%
    1848 Life on Kill

Quote Originally Posted by Merecarth View Post
    Alright, i dont know if this 1 handed axe is worth much.

687 dps
    92 Str
    Attack speed 10%
    1848 Life on Kill
    It ought to fetch around 1500g from the vendor..

Quote Originally Posted by Konik View Post
    can bracers without crit sell?

also mojo without crit

The Bracers are unfortunately a mix. The Barb needs the strength but it's the monk stacking Lightning as secondary resist that would want them so prob as you say missing that one extra stat for either class to put them in high demand. (300k)

Pretty good Witch Doctor Mojo even though strength is wasted but it's still a WD only weapon and not in high demand (100-200k)

Quote Originally Posted by Spider Klein View Post
    The Bracers are unfortunately a mix. The Barb needs the strength but it's the monk stacking Lightning as secondary resist that would want them so prob as you say missing that one extra stat for either class to put them in high demand. (300k)

Pretty good Witch Doctor Mojo even though strength is wasted but it's still a WD only weapon and not in high demand (100-200k)
    I made an update few posts above and those bracers sold for 3mil..mojo still nothing even for 100k - I guess you can't sell other than high crit source/mojo these days and missing dmg filter doesn't help as well