Page 33 of 57 FirstFirst ...
23
31
32
33
34
35
43
... LastLast
  1. #641
    Bloodsail Admiral Orangetai420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    1,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    This thing any good?

    I would love a shield like this for my hc WD
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

  2. #642
    Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    I dunno, I searched for shields with 72 resist all, 14% life and 8% block, and the cheapest one was like 1mil. I added crit to the search, and it couldn't even find any.
    Probably cause no one bothers selling them without primary stat
    Think of the hubris it must take to yank a soul out of non existence into this... meat, to force a life into this... thresher. That"s... so my daughter, she spared me the sin of being a father. - Rust Cohle

  3. #643
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post


    I know it's worth something, but how much? I see wild ranges of prices on the AH.

    EDIT: this thing just dropped as well, if anyone feels like pricing it up.

    Didn't get a response so I'm shamelessly quoting this. Anyone?
    I'm not a native English speaker, and yet, I don't suck at English. The argument "English is not my mother tongue" doesn't actually give you an excuse to do so.

  4. #644
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post
    Didn't get a response so I'm shamelessly quoting this. Anyone?
    You should feel shame for quoting. Much shame. I'm envious of you, I found a Tal Rasha chest the other day and it only went for 5 million. Yours should go for 50 at least. Maybe up to 70.

    20 million for the ring.

    EU prices though, will be different if you're US.

    Also I hate you. :P I never get drops like that.

  5. #645
    Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    You should feel shame for quoting. Much shame. I'm envious of you, I found a Tal Rasha chest the other day and it only went for 5 million. Yours should go for 50 at least. Maybe up to 70.

    20 million for the ring.

    EU prices though, will be different if you're US.

    Also I hate you. :P I never get drops like that.
    I'm on EU. You can have them if you want.

    PSYCHE.
    (first time I ever said that, odd feeling)

    Anyway, is Tal Rasha really worth that much even without +All Resistance?
    As for luck, these are literally the first drops I got since I started playing that I even thought might be worth selling. So I guess it balances out over time.

    EDIT: I did sell a low level legendary wand for 15 euros when RMAH first came, but I don't count that, as I still have no idea why it sold for so much.
    I'm not a native English speaker, and yet, I don't suck at English. The argument "English is not my mother tongue" doesn't actually give you an excuse to do so.

  6. #646
    Tease.

    You rolled very high vitality, 9% AS, and a resist. People love high vitality almost as much as all resist, is a trend I noticed.

    When the RMAH first came out people were buying -anything-. So I'm not surprised. :P

  7. #647
    I put the chest up for 40m bid and 100m buyout. If it doesn't sell I'll lower it. Decided to use the ring.

    I've got these items in my chest for the longest time, are they worth anything?
    I know they're pretty low level, but I thought the assortment of stats was good/decent, so I kept them.


    Last edited by Captain Asshat; 2012-11-13 at 05:04 PM.
    I'm not a native English speaker, and yet, I don't suck at English. The argument "English is not my mother tongue" doesn't actually give you an excuse to do so.

  8. #648
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    11,706
    Chest is probably worthless. Primary stats are low and there's no sockets.

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

  9. #649
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Chest is probably worthless. Primary stats are low and there's no sockets.
    Yeah, it's what I figured, but it has nice defensive stats.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 09:20 AM ----------

    So the Tal Rasha chest I posted earlier just sold for the buyout price of 100 million gold. Now I feel like I was fooled.

    I'm not a native English speaker, and yet, I don't suck at English. The argument "English is not my mother tongue" doesn't actually give you an excuse to do so.

  10. #650
    Dreadlord Godavari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Colchester
    Posts
    854


    my first legendary drop that is actually usable by me but im not using coz it doesnt have LoH and i have no other LoH source than my weapons.
    can i get a recommendation plz? price check.

    also im thinking of lvling a wd is it good for him or not? if so id rather keep it than sell.

  11. #651
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post
    I put the chest up for 40m bid and 100m buyout. If it doesn't sell I'll lower it. Decided to use the ring.

    I've got these items in my chest for the longest time, are they worth anything?
    I know they're pretty low level, but I thought the assortment of stats was good/decent, so I kept them.

    few hundred thousand, str shoulders are dirt cheap

  12. #652
    Dreadlord Godavari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Colchester
    Posts
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by Godavari View Post


    my first legendary drop that is actually usable by me but im not using coz it doesnt have LoH and i have no other LoH source than my weapons.
    can i get a recommendation plz? price check.

    also im thinking of lvling a wd is it good for him or not? if so id rather keep it than sell.

    nvm sold for 100mill :/ dont know if i could get higher but im happy as my first 100mill sell
    should i be glad that the 15% cut is removing gold from game or just sad that so much loss.
    unto more upgrades!
    Last edited by Godavari; 2012-11-15 at 10:20 AM.

  13. #653
    Had a little bit of luck today as I farmed the keywardens..



    They all dropped in two runs. I realise the mace is kinda bad, and the ring isn't the greatest either, but as I look the gloves up, I see that they're very good (AR instead of LR would make them insanely pricey).

    Anyone wanna give me a price for any of them?
    Last edited by Captain Asshat; 2012-11-15 at 12:48 PM.
    I'm not a native English speaker, and yet, I don't suck at English. The argument "English is not my mother tongue" doesn't actually give you an excuse to do so.

  14. #654
    Stood in the Fire Mongler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The ruins of Installation 04
    Posts
    359
    Hey guys, found this little gem last night and wanted you guys' opinion. Lack of any type of Vit is kind of a downer, but the Intel should translate into a nice bit of AR. Similar items are going for triple digit millions.

    | R.I.P. Shane del Rosario |
    - - -
    | Happiness is the best revenge |

  15. #655

  16. #656
    Any help with a idea of pricerange of this neck?
    Found it 7days ago and have had it up on AH since then, its on EU btw.


  17. #657
    Dreadlord Godavari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Colchester
    Posts
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post
    Had a little bit of luck today as I farmed the keywardens..

    They all dropped in two runs. I realise the mace is kinda bad, and the ring isn't the greatest either, but as I look the gloves up, I see that they're very good (AR instead of LR would make them insanely pricey).

    Anyone wanna give me a price for any of them?
    why u get sets?? whats ur mf? also awesome IK gloves, with such a high crit chance of 10%.

  18. #658
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    11,706
    Imgur is messed up, so I'll have to type this out. Getting wild auction house results again:

    Amulet

    23-45 damage
    40 strength
    117 intelligence
    60 poison resistance
    50 all resistance
    64% crit damage
    socket

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

  19. #659
    So I got this IK chest today, since I dont play a barb I cant really say whats it really worth. From what I`ve searched on the AH it costs around 200m+. Can any barb give more info

  20. #660
    Pandaren Monk Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,957
    First this amulet:

    From browsing the AH all the similar Amulets were around 100-130m but I doubt its worth that much?

    And this dagger:

    Using it on my Monk atm but aim on selling it later on. Any thoughts?

    Both items are on EU Softcore, btw.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •