Page 42 of 57 FirstFirst ...
32
40
41
42
43
44
52
... LastLast
  1. #821
    Trying to wrap my head around what to sell this for. Always heard about people getting godly items and I guess my turn finally came, any thoughts?


  2. #822
    ...........jesus
    On hardcore that would be worth more than anyone could pay for it.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now


  3. #823
    I sold it for 8 billion to the #1 Wizard in NA.....I'm a lucky son of a gun.

  4. #824
    Quote Originally Posted by dwbrown7680 View Post
    8 billion
    .......laughs
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now


  5. #825
    So i want to sell those baby's can someone assist me with the price thanks
    http://imageshack.us/f/208/2211t.jpg/

  6. #826
    Nats chest is probably worth 20-30m,the mempo is around 40-45m, the dead man legacy has low ias and damage to rapid fire so maybe 10-15m,the amulet is 20ish m,looking at that manticore I`d say 10-15m

  7. #827
    Quote Originally Posted by Sythan View Post
    Nats chest is probably worth 20-30m,the mempo is around 40-45m, the dead man legacy has low ias and damage to rapid fire so maybe 10-15m,the amulet is 20ish m,looking at that manticore I`d say 10-15m
    Are mempos without crit worth that much? I genuinely don't see what's so amazing about those things without crit.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

  8. #828
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    13,063
    The Manticore's damage feels low too. And if that amulet is worth 20m, then the one I linked above is worth a shit-ton.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-26 at 07:59 AM ----------

    I cannot figure out why these items aren't selling, because they have good stats and I'm undercutting by at least 50%

    http://i.imgur.com/ljJBS4Q.jpg?1
    http://i.imgur.com/YEpAXnv.jpg?1

    And these aren't selling either, despite being even better rolls

    http://i.imgur.com/DcmtYZ7.jpg?1
    http://i.imgur.com/WDtuQUX.jpg?1

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

  9. #829
    Well I can tell you those belts arent selling for much because they're not set items. The shoulders are nice but barbs are looking for vit and life% on shoulders 90% of the time, the amulet isnt bad it lacks average damage but has lots of life.
    Reasoning on the amulet above price
    over a 100 mainstat-check
    vit-check (this alone raises the price a lot)
    83cdm-above average roll
    7.5 crit-average roll
    has a socket-check

    I`m not sure about the dex mempo but str mempos with over 230str go from 40 to 100mil,so If I want to upgrade my barbs IK helm for 6m and dps by the amazing ammount of 900 I have to buy a mempo for 50m, it is kind of overpriced atm but meh...less ppl are playing atm when the patch hits more ppl will come back and prices will drop

    The manticore might have lower dps but it has 199 dex which raises the price alone, dual socket and 90cdm is a bonus too

  10. #830
    Hi guys, i wanted to know how much i can sell these pants:

    +172 STR
    +61 VIT
    +51 Cold Resistance
    +80 All Resistances
    +7 Pickup Radius
    1 Socket

    Thanks for the help.

  11. #831
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    13,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Sythan View Post
    Well I can tell you those belts arent selling for much because they're not set items. The shoulders are nice but barbs are looking for vit and life% on shoulders 90% of the time, the amulet isnt bad it lacks average damage but has lots of life.
    Reasoning on the amulet above price
    over a 100 mainstat-check
    vit-check (this alone raises the price a lot)
    83cdm-above average roll
    7.5 crit-average roll
    has a socket-check
    I don't know. How much more damage is mine mathematically, given it has 2.5% more crit, 80 more intelligence (assuming capped gem in the other), plus 14% life over 73 vitality.

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

  12. #832
    Warchief sizzlinsauce's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bellforest, Tower state
    Posts
    2,141
    Quote Originally Posted by dwbrown7680 View Post
    I sold it for 8 billion to the #1 Wizard in NA.....I'm a lucky son of a gun.
    jesus. enjoy farming mp10 on all characters with that chunk of change.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 09:49 AM ----------


    prices? dont see any on AH atm.

  13. #833
    Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinsauce View Post
    jesus. enjoy farming mp10 on all characters with that chunk of change.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 09:49 AM ----------


    prices? dont see any on AH atm.
    Theres currently a pair like these only with 126 vit for 60m on the eu AH.
    Pro tip remove fire resistance when you're looking for similar items as well as lower the values (example lower str to 140,130 etc)

  14. #834
    Warchief sizzlinsauce's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bellforest, Tower state
    Posts
    2,141
    Quote Originally Posted by Sythan View Post
    Theres currently a pair like these only with 126 vit for 60m on the eu AH.
    Pro tip remove fire resistance when you're looking for similar items as well as lower the values (example lower str to 140,130 etc)
    yea if its not AR i dont add it in, the lowest ones on us side where 30m with lower str/vit and lower ar, posted em for 20m bid.

  15. #835
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, England
    Posts
    167
    Thanks for the reply to my last post. Thoughts on this anyone?


  16. #836
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    Thanks for the reply to my last post. Thoughts on this anyone?

    I'd say probably in the 2-5mil area because of the life%

  17. #837
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    13,063
    For what it's worth, my amulet sold for 58 million. The belt still hasn't.

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

  18. #838
    The Unstoppable Force N-aix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / Dark Souls II
    Posts
    21,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    For what it's worth, my amulet sold for 58 million. The belt still hasn't.
    Time you put it away then or vendor it It's my rule but if you think it can still sell by all means keep trying :O

  19. #839
    Quote Originally Posted by dwbrown7680 View Post
    Trying to wrap my head around what to sell this for. Always heard about people getting godly items and I guess my turn finally came, any thoughts?

    Mother of god at this ring.

  20. #840
    Quote Originally Posted by dwbrown7680 View Post
    I sold it for 8 billion to the #1 Wizard in NA.....I'm a lucky son of a gun.
    Jesus Tap-Dancing Christ! You lucky bastard

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •