114 str
    80 int
    83 vit
    72 resist all
    49% crit hit
    127 LpS
    26% MF
    you meant 49% crit damage

unfortunately it's worthless because it's missing crit hit chance or attack speed, low base stats..

Here are a few other items. My friend quit playing and gave me a bunch of stuff and i'm not sure the worth. I just started playing so this all goes over my head.

Deleted
    The gems in that chest are probably worth about as much as the actual item is. Each. The vile wards are pretty decent considering but with the new crafted shoulders etc it's probably devalued quite a lot.

The strength gems are worth tens of millions. Each. The actual item...maybe 8-10 million. There are always a lot of set pieces on the AH, lots of competition.

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask this question and didn't want to make a thread.

Dose anyone know if items sell better on the RMAH in Hardcore or Softcore. I know it will take awhile but I am looking to sell items and buy SCII so if anyone knows that would be great.

Also dose things like gems/tomes ect...sell on the Hardcore RMAH?

Looking to get back into D3 for a bit and was just wondering if anything sells in the HC-RMAH I was thinking it don't because if you die u lose it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

There isnt a RMAH on HC

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    There isnt a RMAH on HC
    Wow I never notice that LOL thx
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Hey! Was looking these up at the ah, but didnt really find a good price to put them out for, so id like some advice on how much these are worth. RMAH and GoldAH would be appreciated

Gloves:
    - 127 Dexterity
    - 137 Int
    - 54 Arcane Res
    - 59 All Res
    - 50% Crit Hit Damage
    - 8.5 Crit Chance

Gloves:
    - 44 Dexterity
    - 61 Vitality
    - 48 Physic Res
    - 70 All res
    - 7% Attack Speed
    - 26% Crit Hit Damage
    - 5.5% Crit Chance

Apart from the the All Res roll, the stats aint that good, but it really is every single stat that is good for
    monks and DH id say

Gloves:
    - 86 Dexterity
    - 46 Physic Res
    - 6% Attack Speed
    - 47% Crit Hit Damage
    - 7.5 Crit Chance

Abit the same situation, but the Hit damage is pritty high

Also have a decent ring with rather high LoH
    Ring:
    - 86 Vit
    - 53 All Res
    - 460 Life on Hit
    - 36% Crit Hit Damage
    - 4.5 Crit Chance

Thanks!

Deleted
    Im curious why pants with 150 intelect 250 stamina 200 armor 60 AR 2 sockets is so expensive? i never seen one under 700mill

Quote Originally Posted by Arks View Post
    Im curious why pants with 150 intelect 250 stamina 200 armor 60 AR 2 sockets is so expensive? i never seen one under 700mill
    Because its nearly the best you can get???