Page 1 of 57
... LastLast

Is this worth selling Thread

Figured I would start a thread that goes over the type of items that are worth selling. Just Post what you have found to be items with stats worth selling.

Rings and Amulets- any with Vit, Main stat, Crit, IAS, All Res or a socket.

Weaps - Any over 750 dps with at least 100 main stat and a socket. Bonus stats LoH, Crit Dmg, IAS, Vit.

Armor- Vit, Main stat, All res, Crit, IAS,

Shields- Block %, Life %, All res, Main Stat, Vit. Shiled with less that 20% block I typically do not bother with.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

I can't because I have no idea what sold =/

I guess there's a trick out there for the GAH only, to find out what sold after it sold but I don't remember what it was.

However, most recently, I do remember a mojo that sold for 5 mil:

Damage 90-360 (approximate)
    Max Mana: 113
    Int: about 100
    Vit: about 100
    Crit chance: 8.5%
    Something else that I don't remember, I think it was a WD skill boost
    Last edited by Dacien; 2012-06-25 at 11:19 PM.

Deleted
    Ye I agree the auction house should show you the item that sold when you hover the cursor over the name in the sold list. So many things they could do to improve the auction house /sigh

Thanks for this thread btw, I'm cluless with what stats sell over other stats.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can shift+click the sold item in a whisper or party chat to see what stats it had.
    What? Why? When? Who? Which? How? Wait...
    Havoc Demon Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Monolith of Mazes View Post
    Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnn! The thick plottens.

Deleted
    Thanx Maradar. What are good stats for a quiver btw? I had one today with 140 Dex, 80 Vit, 14% atk speed and 5.5% crit and with some hps, looked a good one from the hundreds of crap I get.

Rather pointless. AH does this a lot better.

I was doing some Act 1 runs the other day when a mob dropped a rare Arch Axe (ilvl 63 1h Axe) and, as I'd gotten at least 1 or 2 Centurion Spears, Desolator Wands and Rune Swords in my time I wasn't THAT expectant...anyway, here's what it rolled to:

924.4 DMG
    124 Intelligence
    102 Vitality
    800 Life on Hit
    46% Critical Dmg
    9% IaS
    did not have a socket

(though are rough stats, but basically it. the life on hit was higher but I can't remember) I was pretty excited, and since I hadn't been selling many items recently I decided to put it up for 15mil, and it sold pretty much as soon as it was available. I was later told by a friend that I could've gotten close to 100m for it. What do you guys think? I'd like to hear from the community on what they think that is worth. Can't stop thinking about the mistake.

Quiver:
    +140 Dex
    +140 Vit
    +10 Max Disc
    +15% AS
    +8 Crit
    +Bonus hatred regen

Sold for 65 Mil

As far as Mojos go I have no idea how to tell if they are good or not, I sold one for a few mil it had over 100 int/vit and a high magic find roll
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by YouAreSick View Post
    I was doing some Act 1 runs the other day when a mob dropped a rare Arch Axe (ilvl 63 1h Axe) and, as I'd gotten at least 1 or 2 Centurion Spears, Desolator Wands and Rune Swords in my time I wasn't THAT expectant...anyway, here's what it rolled to:

924.4 DMG
    124 Intelligence
    102 Vitality
    800 Life on Hit
    46% Critical Dmg
    9% IaS
    did not have a socket

(though are rough stats, but basically it. the life on hit was higher but I can't remember) I was pretty excited, and since I hadn't been selling many items recently I decided to put it up for 15mil, and it sold pretty much as soon as it was available. I was later told by a friend that I could've gotten close to 100m for it. What do you guys think? I'd like to hear from the community on what they think that is worth. Can't stop thinking about the mistake.
    life on hit and crit dmg is sex for a 1her weapon.. every barb is gonna love u for that.. yes 15m is a bit cheap since ur wep is in the 900 range and it has ias.
    id say 30-50m would be more likely to sell.. but certainly not 100m since its a slow axe... if it was a sword at a base speed of 1.4 thats much more worth it.

as for quivers: the item must have stats like
    150+ dex
    6-8% crit chance
    + max discipline
    +hatred regen
    +ias 15-20%

after that its optional.

for sources if it doesnt have a high end range of dmg its complete garbage: take this example
    88-390 dmg= very good even if the stats are shit its still high dps and will sell for a bit.
    a range of 33-120 dmg= not good at all.. complete shit

heres what a bis offhand source looks like
    110-400 dmg
    10% crit chance
    critical hits grant +10 arcane power
    120 int
    +socket
    +15 arcane power
    reduces meteor cost/increases blizzard dmg/duration/ any kinda special wizard affix added on. the item above would easily be like 400m-1b. depnding on total int n stuff.

venant: mojos tend to be the same as sources, look for high dmg like 88-300.. magic find.. int.. a socket.. and other stats like crit chance.. if it has any of those good stats on it its proly worth something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by casually View Post
    as for quivers: the item must have stats like
    150+ dex
    6-8% crit chance
    + max discipline
    +hatred regen
    +ias 15-20%
    Quivers have a max ASI of 15% though..

1H Mace
    771 dps
    79 int
    125 vitality
    625 hp per kill
    3% Life steal

is this any good?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atl4ntis View Post
    1H Mace
    771 dps
    79 int
    125 vitality
    625 hp per kill
    3% Life steal

is this any good?
    That'd be great for the Enchantress

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Quivers have a max ASI of 15% though..
    There are legendary once with 20%.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    That'd be great for the Enchantress
    enchantress uses 2h weps only.. except polearms.. she cant use those... and if u meant the temp, thats a shitty weapon for a templar.

u want a 2h 1200 dps sword with 200+ int on it for the enchantress.. look in the ah u can usually get a 1000+ dps 2her with int on it for 1-3m max. maybe under 1m

yes i forgot about rare quiver modifiers on ias.. the ias is usually consistent at 15% unless its legendary dead mans.

for 1h weps here are some good modifiers u should lookout for.
    tank wep: 1.4 attack speed(sword)
    100+ str
    100+ vit
    +life on hit
    %ias
    800 or more wep dps
    %crit hit dmg
    +socket

for a caster 1her
    +100 int
    % critical hit dmg (50-100% i think 100% is perfect)
    socket
    arcane power(if the wep is a wand)
    critical hits grant arcane power(again if the wep is a rare wand)
    %increased attack speed
    life on hit (to a lesser extent unless you are a melee wiz or similar)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by casually View Post
    enchantress uses 2h weps only..
    No. I have given her one-handed maces & swords. She's using a 1-hand on mine right now

Any thoughts guys/girls =D

Yes nol Yes and oh yeah yes

Quote Originally Posted by noladrew View Post

Any thoughts guys/girls =D
    Amazingly good. Chuck it on the RMAH for $200 Bid/$250 Buyout.

Got a amulet last night:

+103 int
    +63% crit dmg
    +7.5 crit chance
    +45 posion resistance.

how much would it be worth? I've checked AH, and it says around 35mil for those stats.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    Amazingly good. Chuck it on the RMAH for $200 Bid/$250 Buyout.
    Doesn't have crit damage or LoH though.. definitely not worth $200.
    Unless the US AH is completely different. On EU this might sell for maybe 40-100 tops.