Page 20 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Do items that are sub level 60 sell or are worth taking spaces in the ah to sell?

I've gotten a few decent lvl 20-40 items that have 5&6 different stats that would be great for someone needing a few items for hardcore leveling.

I'm just not sure if its a "Thing"

Deleted
    I found a quiver and 1h xbow earlier, no idea what either of them is worth as entering the stats on AH produced no results..

Anyhow, the quiver

148 dex
    8.5% crit
    16% MF
    15% IAS

And the 1h xbow had

840 damage
    630 LoH
    socket
    104 dex
    80% crit damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merecarth View Post
    Do items that are sub level 60 sell or are worth taking spaces in the ah to sell?

I've gotten a few decent lvl 20-40 items that have 5&6 different stats that would be great for someone needing a few items for hardcore leveling.

Depends on how much money you think is worth an auction house slot. Stuff sells for 50k all the time around those levels, and I just put up a pair of gloves that are 54 for like 200k (but knowing me, they won't sell).

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    I found a quiver and 1h xbow earlier, no idea what either of them is worth as entering the stats on AH produced no results..

Anyhow, the quiver

148 dex
    8.5% crit
    16% MF
    15% IAS

And the 1h xbow had

840 damage
    630 LoH
    socket
    104 dex
    80% crit damage.
    That quiver is ok. May be of interest to someone looking to make a Magic Find set. I think probably 1 to 2 million? You might be able to get a little more out of it, but it may take a while to sell. Check the auction house to see what's out there currently.

As for the hand crossbow, it seems really neat. It has an Open Socket AND 80% Crit Damage? If that's the case with all the stats it has, I'd go out on a limb to say its worth 5 to 10 million. Possibly more. The only thing holding it back is it's dps which is (relatively speaking) mid to high. If it was 900+, you would probably be looking at a hand crossbow worth at least 20 million maybe more. Btw, I may be wrong on the hand crossbow and it may be worth more than that. It's a nice one though, so if you have a demon hunter and you think you might ever go 2 1 handers, then you may wish to keep it..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    That quiver is ok. May be of interest to someone looking to make a Magic Find set. I think probably 1 to 2 million? You might be able to get a little more out of it, but it may take a while to sell. Check the auction house to see what's out there currently.

As for the hand crossbow, it seems really neat. It has an Open Socket AND 80% Crit Damage? If that's the case with all the stats it has, I'd go out on a limb to say its worth 5 to 10 million. Possibly more. The only thing holding it back is it's dps which is (relatively speaking) mid to high. If it was 900+, you would probably be looking at a hand crossbow worth at least 20 million maybe more. Btw, I may be wrong on the hand crossbow and it may be worth more than that. It's a nice one though, so if you have a demon hunter and you think you might ever go 2 1 handers, then you may wish to keep it..
    Well, I don't save stuff as prices change (usually drop). If I decide to go 1h and shield, I'll buy them. No point saving it for month for a maybe and then end up selling it anyway. And yes, 80% crit damage and a socket. Anyway, 2mil for the quiver seems much too low.. even ones with similar stats and no MF are over 4 mil.

---------- Post added 2012-08-14 at 09:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Merecarth View Post

Level 57-59 rings usually sell pretty well, I've even got over a million for ones with good stats. I usually don't bother with other gear. Sub 63 weapons are all bad without exception (even though it might change with 1.04). And other gear.. yea, guess they might sell. Might being the operative word here but cheap, below 100k, people will not want to waste more on items they're going to change in a few hours.

Just had a 1h xBow drop...

Forest Rage
    976.1 damage per second
    435-785 damage
    1.6 speed
    +246 minimum damage
    +237 maximum damage
    +47% damage
    +168 Dexterity
    +189 Vitality
    Item level 63

Any ideas as to pricing? EU side.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Just had a 1h xBow drop...

Forest Rage
    976.1 damage per second
    435-785 damage
    1.6 speed
    +246 minimum damage
    +237 maximum damage
    +47% damage
    +168 Dexterity
    +189 Vitality
    Item level 63

Any ideas as to pricing? EU side.
    I don't buy hand crossbows unless they have +10 discipline, a socket / crit damage, and life on hit/life steal.

I think someone did the maths which shows it's not worth using hand crossbows over 2H bow and quiver unless you have two which have at least +10 discipline and the potential to get 100%+ crit damage (so a socket each). I personally wouldn't buy the one you found, but you might be able to fob it off to someone for a few million

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I don't save stuff as prices change (usually drop). If I decide to go 1h and shield, I'll buy them. No point saving it for month for a maybe and then end up selling it anyway. And yes, 80% crit damage and a socket. Anyway, 2mil for the quiver seems much too low.. even ones with similar stats and no MF are over 4 mil.
    I dont know what other stats the quiver has... it might help if you clarify. Does it only have what you quoted? (148 dex, 8.5% Crit chance, 16% MF, 15% IAS) If so, then probably only a couple million, although you might be able to get 4. Remember, that Quiver is one of those areas Demon Hunters love to have +Max Discipline... also would help if it has Vitality. So what are the other stats on it, if any?

Anyhow, the quiver

148 dex
    8.5% crit
    16% MF
    15% IAS

And the 1h xbow had

840 damage
    630 LoH
    socket
    104 dex
    80% crit damage.

The quiver should sell for sub 4ish mil. Quivers need +8-10 disc to sell for anything but the magic find makes up for that a little bit. I sold a quiver with about 80ish dex, 7.5% crit, 10 disc, 80ish vit, some hatred regen, and 15% ias for about 4mil. Not having +max disc is the main thing that is holding that quiver back.

what are those items prices
    all in EU
    ----------------------
    boots
    150 int
    43 vit
    53 AR
    41 light Res
    11MF
    12MS
    -----------------
    wand
    770 dps
    179 int
    801 LOH
    10 max ap
    8 AP
    ------------------
    dagger
    808 dps
    54 cric dmg
    1 socket 1 star emerald
    total 124 cric dmg
    -------------------
    ring
    9-18 dmg
    74 int
    233 LOH
    4.5 cric chance
    39 fire res
    1 socket +46 int
    -------------------
    amulet
    144 vit
    %8 life
    444 LOH
    32 arcane res
    1 socket

---------- Post added 2012-08-15 at 04:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    Light resistance sells for a fortune, it's really rare.
    sold for 30M..

Boots

286 amor
    67 strength
    149 intellect
    48 Vitality
    17% magic find
    9% movement speed
    245 thorns

boots with that much int, MF and vita are going for 1.9 million and upwards, if I swap the search from vita to move% they start at 5 mill and go up rapidly but none of them have vita except some obviously overpriced stuff the other side of 100 mill. Can't really find any items with all the relevant stats to compare (int, vit, MF%, MS%). Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Boots

286 amor
    67 strength
    149 intellect
    48 Vitality
    17% magic find
    9% movement speed
    245 thorns

boots with that much int, MF and vita are going for 1.9 million and upwards, if I swap the search from vita to move% they start at 5 mill and go up rapidly but none of them have vita except some obviously overpriced stuff the other side of 100 mill. Can't really find any items with all the relevant stats to compare (int, vit, MF%, MS%). Any ideas?
    Agreed the 100 mill are overpriced but often 3 desirable stats can be found finding 4 highly desirable stats is a lot more rare and the price reflects that. The 5 mill is a starting point and add the vit I would say yours might go for 7 or 8 mill but I think the lack of resists keep it from going astronomical in price.

Great find though

I'll put them in Friday lunchtime, then the auction will run until some time saturday evening. Should probably get the most potential buyers online then.

1H Axe 890dps
    275-518 holy dmg
    80dex
    83vit
    ias 11%
    slot

Any good for a sale?

Finally got my first few decent items doing Act 3 today and I'm looking on a price to set these at, I think the gloves will go for a truckload but I'm unsure about the helms.

iLvl 63 Gloves
    154 Int
    84 Vit
    42% Crit Damage
    10% Crit Chance

iLvl 63 Helm
    68 Dex
    167 Int
    80 All Resist
    243 Life per Second

iLvl 63 Helm
    98 Str
    75 All Resist
    328 Armour
    4.5% Crit Chance

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Finally got my first few decent items doing Act 3 today and I'm looking on a price to set these at, I think the gloves will go for a truckload but I'm unsure about the helms.

iLvl 63 Gloves
    154 Int
    84 Vit
    42% Crit Damage
    10% Crit Chance

iLvl 63 Helm
    68 Dex
    167 Int
    80 All Resist
    243 Life per Second

iLvl 63 Helm
    98 Str
    75 All Resist
    328 Armour
    4.5% Crit Chance
    From what i've been buying/selling id say from 20-30 for the gloves could be more

I just bought a similar helm to this with a socket for 250k, but it was WD only. I reckon not much more than that tho.

And third no clue about barbs sorry

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Funt Case View Post
    From what i've been buying/selling id say from 20-30 for the gloves could be more

I just bought a similar helm to this with a socket for 250k, but it was WD only. I reckon not much more than that tho.

And third no clue about barbs sorry
    The only comparison to Barb helm I have is a belt, with similar stats, except the crit chance was a perfect 3% life steal. And it didn't sell. Without vitality, I guess the price drops pretty far. By the way, other than the gloves, these items are easily searchable since they have three or less important stats.

You aren't going to sell any non-weapon items for barbarians that don't have vitality on them for very much at all unless the dps stats are extremely good AND you have 50+ AR on it too. An item with Vitality and +AR on the other hand, especially when paired with strength, crit chance, crit damage or LoH is going to go for millions.
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2012-08-17 at 11:53 PM.

belt
    170 int
    80 vit
    75 ar
    30 fire res

Simple stats i know, but the closest one's are between 20-40m and ive never sold a belt before so wondering if the price is correct. EU btw

also just got this, litrally nothing similiar on EU ah with 150 Mainstat and vit. There is a str version with 100 str and 11% hp that has a bid at 199m

Last edited by Funt Case; 2012-08-19 at 05:08 AM.

Deleted
    Ok so I just found this ring and I have no idea at where to price it as there are so many affixes, according to this table http://www.d3rmt.com/guides/diablo-3...aximum-values/ 3 of the affixes have the best possible rolls for their slot. I checked a few stats on the AH and I think we're talking crazy money, since only a minority of people have crazy money is this worth selling or keep for an upgrade? What sort of potential pricetag are we looking at?

Ring Item lvl 62
    27 mimimum damage
    56 Dexterity
    53 Intelligence
    Attack Speed increased by 9%
    13% better Chance at Finding Magical Items
    Critical Hit chance Increased by 4.5%
    Health Globes add +1947 Life