Page 26 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The boots are crap despite the totally awesome name. I don't know the damage range of The Tormentor, but 823 is terrible for a two-hander.

Any idea on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelliell View Post

Any idea on this?
    Sadly a few million, tops, if you can actually sell it. Stormshields have badly collapsed in value since inferno damage has been nerfed so much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jaakkeli View Post
    Sadly a few million, tops, if you can actually sell it. Stormshields have badly collapsed in value since inferno damage has been nerfed so much.
    Truth. That's a pretty good roll, even though the block's not really optimal, but no one really wants stormshields anymore. Hell, no one really wants shields in general anymore.

I sold a 32% block stormshield with max elite/damage reduction rolls, high resist AR roll, 90~ str and 80 something int for 20 million a few weeks before the patch came - wasn't even expecting it to still sell for that much, even more so considering the intellect roll, but it did. Guess people still kind of look for the maximum block rolls regardless of stats. Thank fuck.

Deleted
    Any idea on the value of these?

Last edited by mmoc30c4564aa8; 2012-09-02 at 12:55 AM.

Id say 400k on the barb wep, its solid but most people with a lot of gold are going to want a socket.

Quiver is pretty darn solid, crit and disc. Id say around 5mil but may wanna get another pc, my buddy sold one for 15mil with similar stats but it had mf.

I have no idea how much this is worth, i can't find an item even close to mine so im guessing its either terrible or good lol.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Deleted
    It has really low DPS and no crit DMg, so doubt it'll be worth selling.

Gotten some new items that I know are worth selling, but don't know for how much (EU Gold):

2 similar Rings:

68/66 int
    144/137 vita
    4%/4% crit chance
    Socket/No socket

Amulet:

104 Strength
    273 Vitality
    31% MF
    383 LoH

This amulet is really hard to price for me because there are no others that have these high stats, closest one I can find has more strength but less vitality and LoH and that one is going for 25M. Help much appreciated!

Edit: adding something to the list:

Legendary Mighty Weapon

Blade of the Warlord

1031.8 DPS
    195 Strength
    +10% Attack Speed
    +195 LoH
    +19 Life per Fury Spent
    Last edited by mmoc004bc643ae; 2012-09-02 at 11:30 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fatwhodi View Post
    and i think the tormentor staff is crap but the amulet and chest look damn good.... couldnt find anything similar to the boots. any help with pricing is appreciated. thanks
    Only thing that has value is the necklace, the chest has good resists but the other stat rolls are woeful with no sockets

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    These have worth, I'm sure, but the AH prices seem inflated, or this is really that good.
    Legs
    392 armor
    88 Strength
    144 Dexterity
    69 Vitality
    46 Cold resist
    64 resist all
    2 sockets
    For what it's worth, with no buyout, I ended up selling these for almost 8 million. Still think I could have gotten more.

Deleted
    Re-posting since noone commented at all. I have a feeling people ignore the posts if you don't have any shiny pictures, so I'm updating with some!

Last edited by mmoc004bc643ae; 2012-09-03 at 08:54 PM. Reason: pictures!

Mine is on the right, how much is the one on the right going to be a damage upgrade for a wizard? Not sure if I want to spend 10 million on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Coar View Post

Mine is on the right, how much is the one on the right going to be a damage upgrade for a wizard? Not sure if I want to spend 10 million on it.
    With no int and a lot less crit damage I am not even sure the extra dps on the weapon will make much of a difference to your character dps

Deleted

How much?

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post

How much?
    Well I know a little bit about these. You see Blackthorne was something created by Blizzard back in the 90s and he was this guy who shot up some bad dudes. These items appeared roughly 20 years later to honor him. I don't know enough about him to make an offer though, would you mind if I called in a buddy of mine, he knows more about crosses then Jesus himself?
    Trust your doubt. Always fight for your beliefs. That is the path beyond thought.

i'm really bad at pricing if theres nothing "nearly exactly" the same, so what do u think about these?

edit: SC, EU

Last edited by Bernoulli; 2012-09-04 at 11:02 PM.

The armor value is a troll on these gloves. But the stats are really good. I think you can sell it for a lot of millions.

I found Mighty belt with:

160 str
    67 vit
    53 all res
    210 regen
    219 armor (total 557)

approx how much?
    Last edited by Subetei; 2012-09-05 at 10:57 PM.

Found a shield

1081 armor
    19% block
    3706-4706 block amount
    56 light resist
    7% life
    135 Thorns
    10% crit chance

I figured shields wouldnt be that great these days, but with that crit roll... im thinking this might be good

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merecarth View Post
    Found a shield

1081 armor
    19% block
    3706-4706 block amount
    56 light resist
    7% life
    135 Thorns
    10% crit chance

I figured shields wouldnt be that great these days, but with that crit roll... im thinking this might be good
    Pretty worthless without a primary stat and all resist.