Page 31 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Another day another drop

Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Deleted
    There's the Search for similar items button on the Ah, it's very useful

Quote Originally Posted by eemuman View Post
    There's the Search for similar items button on the Ah, it's very useful
    assuming there's similar items, you try finding an item like that neck i posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

http://i.imgur.com/qtH4o.jpg - Wand
    http://i.imgur.com/jwgZC.jpg - Amulet
    http://i.imgur.com/UI7W8.jpg - WD Mask

Anyone price these up pretty please? Thank you <3

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/qtH4o.jpg - Wand
    http://i.imgur.com/jwgZC.jpg - Amulet
    http://i.imgur.com/UI7W8.jpg - WD Mask

Anyone price these up pretty please? Thank you <3
    Not sure about the rest but i can tell you the mask is worth more vendord sorry to say (Low int roll no socket)

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

How much do you guys think this is honestly worth? O.o
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Pakalo View Post
    this xbow :O
    It was nice pre-legendary upgrade, but nowdays manticore with double sockets is much better, I got a manticore with about 1.2kdps , 170 dex, 11% attackspeed and 97% crit dmg + 2 sockets which gives me 297% crit dmg boost from 1 item.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I know it's worth SOMETHING

Might be interested in this , poke me InFlames#2607

Deleted
    Heres what I got after 2 days of trash

I`m trying to sell this on EU if anyone is interested

Deleted
    Hi guys,can you give me a price check for the following item. I think it's worth at least 200 mil or 100€, but what do you think?

(I'm new so i cant post images)
    Rare Amulet
    +109 Strength
    +125 Dexterity
    +130 Vitality
    +53 Arcane Resistance
    Critical Hit Damage Increased by 77%
    45% Better Chance of Finding Magical Items
    Critical Hit Chance Increased by 10.0%
    Also, is it worth selling it on RMAH or AH, dont know how the gold or rmah is active these days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by m4DN3ss View Post
    Hi guys,can you give me a price check for the following item. I think it's worth at least 200 mil or 100€, but what do you think?

Also, is it worth selling it on RMAH or AH, dont know how the gold or rmah is active these days.
    Gold on the RMAH goes from 0.39 to 0.45-0.5 for 1m so if you can sell that on the rmah and convert it to gold you`ll have much more gold than if you put it up on the gold AH. If you`re not in a hurry you can put it on the RMAH and see how it goes, if no one buys it you can easily put it on the gold AH.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m4DN3ss View Post

You could try right-clicking the item in your inventory, then clicking "Find similar items" and then, if nothing comes up, I would 'X' out the strength and see what comes up, after that if nothing still comes up, 'X' out Arcane res, if nothing still comes up, you have a true rarity, make dat $$$!!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

What is this realistically worth? I don't want to get ripped off but without a socket I'm really not sure. It seems to be about as high as you can possibly get this particular legendary, even got +5 disc on it. On hardcore as well, which I would say makes it worth more, but I'm not sure if anyone even plays a DH on hardcore.

10+ Year Old Account
    All I can tell you is probably what you already know. 40 million is the cheapest 1300+ dps one on the auction house, but yours also lacks any amount of Dexterity, and the Crit damage isn't the highest you can get. The Marked for Death chance is high though. I would guess it would be around 40-50 million, but absolutely do not quote me on that. You could stick it up for that amount and leave it with no buyout if you're feeling froggy.

On the hardcore AH there isn't a weapon above 1200 DPS whatsoever, which is what makes it hard to guess =p

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    On the hardcore AH there isn't a weapon above 1200 DPS whatsoever, which is what makes it hard to guess =p
    Oh, hardcore, well, you're on your own there . I can't imagine its price then, has to be through the roof.

Selling this Ring on EU.
    How much is this worth if anyone have an idea?
    Can't post the image, it's a rare ring.
    Battletag = Draconaria#2171

Dexterity +81
    All Resist +50
    Attack Speed +9%
    Crit Hit Dmg +%32
    Crit Hit Chance +%5
    Life Regen +152

Deleted
    Recently got this set of depth diggers but unsure on a price to set.

428 armor
    182 Dex
    183 Vit
    74 All Resist
    22 gf
    19 mf
    2 os

if anyone would be interested in buying my battletag is lansing#2809. Replies would be much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Oh, hardcore, well, you're on your own there . I can't imagine its price then, has to be through the roof.
    I thought so too, I posted on d2jsp and I'm getting spammed offers of 10-20 mil...just bringing up the AH real quick, the next highest DPS crossbow of ANY sort of 1100, if you want the crit damage as well it goes down to another calamity with 1080 and a socket (which is probably almost as valuable is mine) up for 80 mil bid. After that the next best socketed weapon is all the way down at 1k DPS, so...I don't see where people get off on thinking they can buy such a hard hitting weapon for less then half of the price of a bad zuni armor. Maybe I'm bad at pricing, I'm pretty sure I got ripped off when I sold an int skorn for 80 million, but this weapon seems to have a pretty bad community around it =(

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I thought so too, I posted on d2jsp and I'm getting spammed offers of 10-20 mil...just bringing up the AH real quick, the next highest DPS crossbow of ANY sort of 1100, if you want the crit damage as well it goes down to another calamity with 1080 and a socket (which is probably almost as valuable is mine) up for 80 mil bid. After that the next best socketed weapon is all the way down at 1k DPS, so...I don't see where people get off on thinking they can buy such a hard hitting weapon for less then half of the price of a bad zuni armor. Maybe I'm bad at pricing, I'm pretty sure I got ripped off when I sold an int skorn for 80 million, but this weapon seems to have a pretty bad community around it =(
    Little tip, just because an item has a certain min bid doesn't mean its selling. With rare/top tier items if you're concerned about every last gold coin place a bid around the current item and if it doesn't sell work your way down.