Page 34 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe a million on the dagger. Stats are good but the damage is way too low.

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 03:58 PM ----------

At first glance it seems to be worthless, but there's no mojos on the auction house with that high an intelligence, and the average damage is good too

Although that may be correct, it dont have any crit chance... I wouldnt call it even selling... but then again I dont play a wd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omniscience View Post
    Although that may be correct, it dont have any crit chance... I wouldnt call it even selling... but then again I dont play a wd
    Yeah, that's the one important stat it's missing, but I figured it could go for something given the other high stats.

Also, I think the problem is, the "average" damage on a mojo doesn't count for actual average damage on the auction house searches. Because, you know, it would be too hard to make that make sense. Because, you know, that average damage is only like the most important stat on the damn thing.
    Here's another weird one. Great for magic find. Can't find anything with the stats.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-11-17 at 10:10 PM.

Deleted

How much can I get for this? (EU SC)

Deleted
    probably not very much. No primary stat, only two trifecta stats and the other two stats aren't great sadly.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    probably not very much. No primary stat, only two trifecta stats and the other two stats aren't great sadly.
    Wait, trifecta stat? Care to explain what a trifecta stat is? ._. I play D3 and I know some stuff, but never ever, have I heard this phrase of trifecta stat used...
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Wait, trifecta stat? Care to explain what a trifecta stat is? ._. I play D3 and I know some stuff, but never ever, have I heard this phrase of trifecta stat used...
    tri fecta is attack speed + crit chance + crit damage. Togther they make the triforce! ehm i mean tri fecta

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Funt Case View Post
    tri fecta is attack speed + crit chance + crit damage. Togther they make the triforce! ehm i mean tri fecta
    But two out of three is still really good.

However, still there's no primary stat or average damage, so still probably not worth much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Funt Case View Post
    Oh them puns. Thanks for the Zelda reference.
    "A flower.

10+ Year Old Account
    We got any "reduced level requirement" experts here? I know nobody uses two-handers really, but holy crap look at these stats.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    We got any "reduced level requirement" experts here? I know nobody uses two-handers really, but holy crap look at these stats.

rofl...

All I can say is... Hammer Time?

I'm sure you'd be able to Wreck some Scouts with that bad boy in Nightmare/Hell :P

Remember lvling my barb from 46 onwards with a 800DPS 2h with way shittier stats and stuff just fell over. It was quite fun

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post

Put it up, it will sell. I've actually sold a fair few level req reduced items on the RMAH.
    "A flower.

Deleted
    Sold a -10 wand with 1100 DPS and 200 int a few weeks back for like 40 million. Had no idea people were willing to buy level required reduced items, though I reckoned that one would due to the extremely high DPS and int (put it up for 5m bid and it sky-rocketed quite fast).

14 reduced is quite a lot and the str on that is quite high, even though the DPS is semi-low and it's a 2hander. Should sell, just wouldn't know how much for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Sold a -10 wand with 1100 DPS and 200 int a few weeks back for like 40 million. Had no idea people were willing to buy level required reduced items, though I reckoned that one would due to the extremely high DPS and int (put it up for 5m bid and it sky-rocketed quite fast).

14 reduced is quite a lot and the str on that is quite high, even though the DPS is semi-low and it's a 2hander. Should sell, just wouldn't know how much for.
    As I've been told, it's for folks who like to level alts and power level them all fast, ya know?
    "A flower.

Deleted
    hah even a weapon with dps of 400+ is a boon when ur lvling and it feels too slow, will definitely sell.

I don`t know how to upload a picture so i''m just gonna write the stats - Echoing Fury 865 DPS, 165 STR, 92% CD and a socket. Can i get a lot for this even with that low dps?
    Last edited by v2nkata; 2012-11-23 at 06:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by v2nkata View Post
    I don`t know how to upload a picture so i''m just gonna write the stats - Echoing Fury 865 DPS, 165 STR, 92% crit chance and a socket. Can i get a lot for this even with that low dps?
    you probably meant crit dmg. and since it has a socket and such high crit dmg it should sell for high. dont know how high though :P

My first set piece, worth anything? I'm guessing 1-2 million, if that?

With legendaries, it's usually worth it to check the AH, their prices are often pretty consistent and you can get some educated guesses about how much it's gonna be worth.

Quote Originally Posted by memetootoo View Post
    My first set piece, worth anything? I'm guessing 1-2 million, if that?
    Somewhat low DPS, no socket, low crit damage...300k tops, I'd say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".