Page 35 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Put it up, it will sell. I've actually sold a fair few level req reduced items on the RMAH.
    This ain't selling by the way. Twice in the RMAH and twice in the gold AH, nothing.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    This ain't selling by the way. Twice in the RMAH and twice in the gold AH, nothing.
    How much are you trying to sell it for?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    How much are you trying to sell it for?
    I think I had it for like $3.00 in the RMAH, and lowest bid is 2 million right now.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I think I had it for like $3.00 in the RMAH, and lowest bid is 2 million right now.
    Lowest bid as in someone IS bidding on it for that amount right now or it's just up there for 2m?

I usually sell "common" 10-16 reduced lvl req stuff for around 200-500k a pop and with exceptional stats I might put em up for like 500k bid 800k BO and they usually sell quite fast.

Honestly just put it up for like 900k Bid and 1,5m BO or something. However amazing it is for lvling it's still just that, a weapon for lvling :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Lowest bid as in someone IS bidding on it for that amount right now or it's just up there for 2m?

I usually sell "common" 10-16 reduced lvl req stuff for around 200-500k a pop and with exceptional stats I might put em up for like 500k bid 800k BO and they usually sell quite fast.

Honestly just put it up for like 900k Bid and 1,5m BO or something. However amazing it is for lvling it's still just that, a weapon for lvling :P
    Well, Deltrus' comment of "it WILL sell" meant to me it was worth a good bit more than that.

---------- Post added 2012-12-01 at 12:25 AM ----------

I know this is worth something, but I checked the RMAH for it and the current buyout is around $24. My question is, will this sell on the RMAH?

I kinda wanna use it for myself, but I mean, crafting, so really probably best to sell the pattern.

Deleted

Anyone know what I can get for theese two?

Found them within 10 minutes of eachother. Paragon level 14

Deleted

Hey Guys, I play on EU and I'd like to know it's value, someone bid me 100mil but the ones on the ah are a little worse and more expansive...
    Tanks in advance!

Jenny

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post

Anyone know what I can get for theese two?

Found them within 10 minutes of eachother. Paragon level 14
    The belt is incredibly well rolled (really high Str and good Vit and All Res), except for the Throwing Weapon part, not sure if there are a lot of Throwing Barbs out there . . .

This one should net you 50 million at least, maybe even (much ?) more . . . I don't really follow the prices of the very expensive stuff as I can't afford it and don't know which ones of the highly priced items will sell for their high prices.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TequilaFlavor View Post
    The belt is incredibly well rolled (really high Str and good Vit and All Res), except for the Throwing Weapon part, not sure if there are a lot of Throwing Barbs out there . . .

This one should net you 50 million at least, maybe even (much ?) more . . . I don't really follow the prices of the very expensive stuff as I can't afford it and don't know which ones of the highly priced items will sell for their high prices.
    Weapon Throw is a very popular spec, especially now with The Three Hundredth Spear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny the Ginger View Post

Hey Guys, I play on EU and I'd like to know it's value, someone bid me 100mil but the ones on the ah are a little worse and more expansive...
    Tanks in advance!

Jenny
    That resistance roll is pretty fucking sexual. I'm sure you can get more than 100m for it, just don't know how much more. It's a really low vit/life% roll but the high dex makes up for that I'd personally say. I'm not 100% on inna's chest right now since I've not looked ever since I got mine ages ago but that's worth tons. Any inna's with AR is very, very valuable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    That resistance roll is pretty fucking sexual. I'm sure you can get more than 100m for it, just don't know how much more. It's a really low vit/life% roll but the high dex makes up for that I'd personally say. I'm not 100% on inna's chest right now since I've not looked ever since I got mine ages ago but that's worth tons. Any inna's with AR is very, very valuable.
    Thanks mate. I'll try my best

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny the Ginger View Post
    Thanks mate. I'll try my best
    plus it has 3 sockets, unless that is normal.

I have a mace, thoughts on a price check? It works pretty kick ass with my wwbarb.

1 H Mace: 1283 dps

1.20 att speed

100 % crit damage

attack range is (i think) - 780-1300ish

10+ Year Old Account
    So I have an Echoing Fury for sale but am having a tough time pricing it.

Its stats are roughly as follows:

1065 DPS

168 Str

+.21 Attacks per second

55% Crit Damage

Open Socket

The plus attacks per second is kinda low but all in all this seems like a pretty decent roll. Whatcha think? Few hundred million?
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Quote Originally Posted by Dave131 View Post
    So I have an Echoing Fury for sale but am having a tough time pricing it.

Its stats are roughly as follows:

1065 DPS

168 Str

+.21 Attacks per second

55% Crit Damage

Open Socket

The plus attacks per second is kinda low but all in all this seems like a pretty decent roll. Whatcha think? Few hundred million?
    Ill give you 200 mil if i can leave out a zero :P

Nothing on search with one with that high Vit and also armor. Figure its decent for a CM/WW high MP farming wiz.
    Last edited by Lilly32; 2012-12-05 at 07:29 PM.

Deleted
    Hey guys, how much would this be worth?

The Gavel of Judgment (2h Barb)
    1013 dps
    191 str
    202 vit
    5.4% ll
    open socket

Heya guys. Probably im gonna try sell this Skorn.
    Would like some opinions on what price i should aim for.

Quote Originally Posted by Marbas View Post
    Heya guys. Probably im gonna try sell this Skorn.
    Would like some opinions on what price i should aim for.

Not much. Id just check AH and undercut whoever is selling a similar one by a lot. No one is gonna buy a Skorn that doesnt have 5+ LS or a high LoH. The ones people are selling with attack speed and 300+ Str all have less than 15 hours left which means obviously no one wants them.
    Last edited by Lilly32; 2012-12-05 at 11:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah that's great damage and all, but the Skorns that actually sell for a lot have 190+ Crit Damage and have 4.5% or more Lifesteal

And no thank you to the offer of 20 million for my Echoing Fury :-P
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra