Page 43 of 57 FirstFirst ...
33
41
42
43
44
45
53
... LastLast
  1. #841
    Hey guys,
    how much do you think this is worth?

    Cloak
    323 Armor
    128 Dex
    72 Vit
    74 All Res
    9% Life
    +8 Discipline
    2 Sockets

  2. #842
    Quote Originally Posted by turboflux View Post
    Hey guys,
    how much do you think this is worth?

    Cloak
    323 Armor
    128 Dex
    72 Vit
    74 All Res
    9% Life
    +8 Discipline
    2 Sockets
    Probably somewhere in the 1-2m range

  3. #843
    Blademaster Kevybevy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    47
    Price check?


  4. #844
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevybevy View Post
    Price check?

    daym...thats probably near bis, my guess is somewhere in the range of 1 billion

  5. #845
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, England
    Posts
    143
    Hi



    Appreciate any replies.

  6. #846
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    Hi



    Appreciate any replies.
    5-10m max because of the low cd

  7. #847
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    12,111
    I have this up for 40 million bid, but without vitality, I have a feeling nobody's gonna buy it


    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

  8. #848
    Dreadlord Godavari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Colchester
    Posts
    866
    Quote Originally Posted by Sythan View Post
    5-10m max because of the low cd
    also low crit chance on a glove.

  9. #849
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I have this up for 40 million bid, but without vitality, I have a feeling nobody's gonna buy it
    for 40m without vit I really doubt it, maybe 20m the most because of the high resists

  10. #850
    They're up for sale now, but I'm curious what folks think of these:

    Rare gloves
    287 armor
    74 dex
    8% IAS
    50% crit damage
    8.5% crit chance
    133 life per second
    Benevolence is a luxury for the strong - Wrathion

  11. #851
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    They're up for sale now, but I'm curious what folks think of these:

    Rare gloves
    287 armor
    74 dex
    8% IAS
    50% crit damage
    8.5% crit chance
    133 life per second
    I'm gonna guess here but 20m+

  12. #852
    Bloodsail Admiral Hextor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    1,072
    Is gold still selling on EU RMAH?

  13. #853
    Field Marshal pnt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Southeast Michigan
    Posts
    84
    2-Handed Axe
    1343.8 DPS
    +246 Minimum Damage
    +309 Maximum Damage
    +48% Damage
    +319 Intelligence
    +193% Critical Hit Damage
    96% Chance to inflict Bleed 6315-7997 over 5 seconds
    +1 empty socket

    Any input would be greatly appreciated.

  14. #854
    @pnt

    you can easily compare it with other Scorns in AH, there are plenty of them

  15. #855
    The Patient xkungx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    223
    amulet
    + 184 intelligence
    +46 poison resist
    + attack speed 9%
    + each hit adds + 790 life
    + critical hit chance 6%

    what about this amulet?

    thanks in advance


    edit : bah.. sold for 8.5 mil on ah... seens like i could get more.. but i wanted to sell it fast.
    Last edited by xkungx; 2013-02-14 at 02:45 AM. Reason: sold

  16. #856
    Stood in the Fire Aman08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    389
    I was selling low level +Exp for 300-500k per item and 1m or more for ammy/rings and as soon as 1.7 dropped, nothing has sold

  17. #857
    Dreadlord Godavari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Colchester
    Posts
    866
    Quote Originally Posted by xkungx View Post
    amulet
    + 184 intelligence
    +46 poison resist
    + attack speed 9%
    + each hit adds + 790 life
    + critical hit chance 6%

    what about this amulet?

    thanks in advance


    edit : bah.. sold for 8.5 mil on ah... seens like i could get more.. but i wanted to sell it fast.
    id say it was good. the new crafting will severely reduce the prices, some people are already getting godly items on multiple tries and since the mats are easy to farm. this is on the basis of the amulet, i think some drop armours are still bis.

  18. #858
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    12,111
    Having trouble selling this, any guesses on its worth?


    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

  19. #859
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Having trouble selling this, any guesses on its worth?

    I find that gloves aren't selling all that well currently, given the ability folks have to craft. I've posted gloves with slightly lesser stats than that with a starting price of about $10,000 with no bites.
    Benevolence is a luxury for the strong - Wrathion

  20. #860
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    12,111
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    I find that gloves aren't selling all that well currently, given the ability folks have to craft. I've posted gloves with slightly lesser stats than that with a starting price of about $10,000 with no bites.
    That's the problem. Nothing equivalent (that's max crit damage, primary isn't high but still) is up for more than what I have, and they still don't seem to sell. hard to guess how much items are worth since the patch. Pisses me off. First trifecta I've ever found.

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •