Page 46 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    if its really as perfect as u say.. set it in the ah for a 200m buyout and see if it sells.. WDs still arent that popular but u can alwys work down from 200m.. jus make sure its a 200m bid and 200m buyout.

check the buyout price of similar uhkapian serpants and look at the cheapest one with the same stats as above.. try and see why its not selling or what price its listed at and go from there.
    Ya, thats the problem, low damage ones are like 30mil. Ones with similar damage (and stats) go up to 2billion but dont have life % on them. Was talking in chat yesterday and people said it was a real money item.

Skar, im not sure if they fixed the ptr bug yet where you could duplicate your char there and id items without them being id'd on your real char. I dont see a lot of people buying un id'd items now so id assume they fixed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Figured this is worth a bit, but it doesn't seem to be selling

Recently accuired 3 Zunimassa's String of skulls off-hands. AH price list's 2 of them very high:

1st:

260 Average damage
    175 INT
    120 vit
    Mana regen/13
    5% crit
    Elite damage increase 3%
    Zombie charger -6

Current price on EU AH seem's rather high, at about 250-300 million?

2nd:

260 average damage
    175 int
    Gold find
    Mana regen/13
    6% crit
    Elite damage increase 5%
    -12 Zombie charger Reduce

Current price on EU AH is about 250-300 million also.

Can anyone clarify if these prices are realistic, maybe someone who played Witch doctor before? Pretty clueless atm.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Nightelf, the one with vitality I don't know, but the other is going around 10 million on NA.

It's one stat away from being completely awesome, but with its high stats, I think it could be worth a good bit still. But with 1.0.7, I don't know how much it could be worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Figured this is worth a bit, but it doesn't seem to be selling

No average damage
    Low stats
    People want HIGH crit damage on Ammys since it can roll up to 100
    Being able to craft your own uber Ammys has dropped prices on even sick ones. I got a 190 str, 90 vit, 8% CC, and 88% CD ammy for only 9 mil last night.

Nightelf, the one with vitality I don't know, but the other is going around 10 million on NA.

It's one stat away from being completely awesome, but with its high stats, I think it could be worth a good bit still. But with 1.0.7, I don't know how much it could be worth.
    Okay, hope I can get some value on them soon. I posted them now cheaper than AH price, as I do with anything I get - Need to get items sold fast. When you flip items, you get so many items its a joke (Atleast I do). Can barely keep up...alts filled to the brime with items, and gold just keep going inn...IF only that was the case for farming aswell =(

10+ Year Old Account

Sold for 250 million. Given the quickness of somebody buying that, I may be thinking I could have gotten more for it.

Sold for 250 million. Given the quickness of somebody buying that, I may be thinking I could have gotten more for it.
    I'd be happy. Crafting amulets really made amulets hard to sell inn that price range surely? Gz

Just got this ring. Nothing on the AH to compare it to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabrix32 View Post
    Just got this ring. Nothing on the AH to compare it to.

[IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img46/8557/ringgl.png[IMG]
    At least half a billion I would think. Even without attack speed, that's major drool worthy.

I got two good rings today, nothing close to that though:

34-64 damage
    95 dex
    4% crit chance
    30% crit damage
    17% MF
    624 thorns

36 minimum damage
    71 strength
    67 dexterity
    9% attack speed
    43% crit damage
    socket

Not sure if this is even worth selling it has no main stats or damage but has cc, crit damage, and ias. Anyone have any idea?

Deleted
    so i've found a manticore stats are :-

1109 DPS
    +32 max dmg
    +208-609 poison dmg
    192 dex
    74% crit dmg
    2 open sockets

Just looking for an average price to see if i should keep it for my DH alt or whether i can get a decent upgrade for my barb if i sell it.

Seems this ring is only worth 8 mil cause thats only how high the bidding is now and only 12 hours left. I figured it was worth more than 8 mil? Had it at 400 mil one night and it didnt sell, then 300 the next night and nothing so just figured i would let the market dictate the price and let everyone just bid it up. I just dont get it shortly after release I would have people go crazy bidding on items and sometimes an item would start at 1 mil and 6 hours later its at 50 mil and Im talking way worse items. I figured this ring would at least hit 200 mil. No wonder people are clearing MP 10 with these budget gear guides when you can buy rings like this for only 8 mil.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's worth a hell of a lot more than 8 million. Sometimes, items just don't sell. I don't know why. But, you have to keep trying.

Seems this ring is only worth 8 mil cause thats only how high the bidding is now and only 12 hours left. I figured it was worth more than 8 mil? Had it at 400 mil one night and it didnt sell, then 300 the next night and nothing so just figured i would let the market dictate the price and let everyone just bid it up. I just dont get it shortly after release I would have people go crazy bidding on items and sometimes an item would start at 1 mil and 6 hours later its at 50 mil and Im talking way worse items. I figured this ring would at least hit 200 mil. No wonder people are clearing MP 10 with these budget gear guides when you can buy rings like this for only 8 mil.

problem with those kind of items is that they have too good itemization to be significantly cheaper but still missing 1 important stat (in this case attack speed) and people don't want to spend 200mil for non-trifecta ring very often

I bought similar one with -40int and w/o AR for 6mil and I don't see myself paying 200mil more for +900dps and +0.2% defense..

The problem with rings is most people need their hellfire and a zuni/nats or other ring for the set bonus. Its still a nice ring. Rings just arent worth as much since hellfires came out.

Its a great wd ring, but they need zuni. Most wizards need attk speed.

Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    The problem with rings is most people need their hellfire and a zuni/nats or other ring for the set bonus. Its still a nice ring. Rings just arent worth as much since hellfires came out.

Its a great wd ring, but they need zuni. Most wizards need attk speed.
    Bidding started going off with 10 minutes left With only 20 mins left it was only at 25 mil and I was pissed. But after it closed I netted 255 mil from it. So since Im bad at math, and its not showing up in my sales list, what did it sell for before the 15% cut lol...Nm figured it out went for 300 mil.

Bidding started going off with 10 minutes left With only 20 mins left it was only at 25 mil and I was pissed. But after it closed I netted 255 mil from it. So since Im bad at math, and its not showing up in my sales list, what did it sell for before the 15% cut lol...Nm figured it out went for 300 mil.
    i would guess 293.25m was the price of the ring before the 15% cut..
    i think its sad that some sucker would pay that much for it but im glad u got rich haha.. good job

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    i would guess 293.25m was the price of the ring before the 15% cut..
    i think its sad that some sucker would pay that much for it but im glad u got rich haha.. good job
    Or maybe it's a really good ring.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Got this skorn a few days ago.

1329.3 dps
    234 Min dmg
    338 max dmg
    46% damage
    308 dex
    200%crit damage
    5.6 lifesteal
    and a socket.

check it on background#2175 my monk
    how much is this worth? I've asked around and some say a few hundred mill others say inbetween 1-2 bill. Thats quite å difference and i dont want to lose out on alot of gold
    Last edited by turbo92; 2013-03-19 at 09:57 AM.
    Taking limited PM's