Ring:
    +13-25 dmg
    +78 str
    +33 dex
    +49 vit
    +7% Attack Spd
    +326 Life on Hit
    +49% Criticial Hit dmg
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Ring:
    +13-25 dmg
    +78 str
    +33 dex
    +49 vit
    +7% Attack Spd
    +326 Life on Hit
    +49% Criticial Hit dmg
    Yes very very good. Definitely something to put on for a bid and see what it will get to.

Great CD roll and nice AS roll

Low primary vit and ave damage but seems you got all 3 plus some life on hit, that is money

Hey! Id like if someone could tell me what these are worth Both euro and gold

Ring
    10-20 Damage
    82 Dex
    60 Physic Res
    60 All Res
    29% Crit Dmg
    4% Crit Chance

Gloves
    38 COld Res
    Attack Speed 7%
    Crit hit Dmg 28%
    Crit Chance 5%

Gloves
    200 Dex
    60 All res
    Crit dmg 30%
    Crit chance 8%
    25% Gold Find
    17% Magic Find

Ring
    51 Lightning Res
    68 All res
    7% Attack Speed
    Crit hit Dmg 44%

Amulet
    10 Minimum Dmg
    113 Dex
    262 Int
    31 Arcane Res
    Crit hit dmg 80%
    28% Magic Find

Anyone have any exsperience inn selling goodly lowbie items? I sniped a epic goodly rolled amulet today for just 1.1 mil (Never seen better before, and I looked alot), while on the look out for my useal lowbie 1-20 items:

42 str
    41 dex
    30 vit
    4% ias
    20% crit dmg
    2.5% crit chance
    Socket

Level 22

I was hoping it was gonna be my biggest lowbie flip today. So maybe around 15-40 million? For any readers who are like wtf w/e lowbie item; Trust me it sells, don't ask me why, but lowbie items are fine.

Basicly, its just an overall insane item for level 22, that blow my mind. I often get these decent items, but this one is my best yet for 1-20. No other trifecta on AH with same stats 1-58. If you got any experience on selling such items do replie.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Really lowbie items. Never thought to get into this market.

Always thought levelling went something like

1 Get hellfire ring
    2 Buy level requirement reduced weapon
    3 Get sockets in everything possible and gem with crazy OP gems

Demolish everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider Klein View Post
    Really lowbie items. Never thought to get into this market.

Always thought levelling went something like

1 Get hellfire ring
    2 Buy level requirement reduced weapon
    3 Get sockets in everything possible and gem with crazy OP gems

Demolish everything.
    Not gonna give it all away, but lets just say I currently are almost out off room (9/10 characters full + stash and completed tab getting filled). It's ofcourse not better gold income than level cap items (Witch is why I also still place my bids and look around on my useal 1-2 items I know well, and bother to do that with), but its okay to. Trough Im mostly doing this cause I enjoy it. Its fast and fun. I get so many items constantly. Think I snipped like 40-50 items yesterday. When you get that much, it stacks up. 95% off all my items sells for atleast 200k gold, and I get most below 100k, trough currently I'm trying to move away from sniping rare items that sells for 200-999k, and more moving into the big legendaries.

The market is full off snipes, people just keep posting really bad. Was getting like 1 snipe/4 minute yesterday or so. Inn the early morning I've gotten about 10 snipes inn 1½ hour, now imagine prime time etc.
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2013-06-19 at 08:04 AM.

Could use some help on this one

10+ Year Old Account
    Worthless. IK weapon usually is. No crit damage, no socket, no life steal, not great damage.

found this last nigth ? could i sell if for some good gold? clueless about intel stuff

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DTBA View Post
    found this last nigth ? could i sell if for some good gold? clueless about intel stuff
    Cant give you an exact price but those Blackthornes should be worth quite a bit. Max Life % and MF rolls along with high'ish Life on Hit... Not to mention absurdly high INT and VIT rolls. Probably the best INT blackthornes I've ever seen.

Once I get home in a few hours I can give you a better estimate but I'd say they could be close to 1b or more. On HC those would be like 2b+++.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Cant give you an exact price but those Blackthornes should be worth quite a bit. Max Life % and MF rolls along with high'ish Life on Hit... Not to mention absurdly high INT and VIT rolls. Probably the best INT blackthornes I've ever seen.

Once I get home in a few hours I can give you a better estimate but I'd say they could be close to 1b or more. On HC those would be like 2b+++.
    Thank u would be nice put them up for 100mil starting bid if i ever get something its on EU

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Thank u would be nice put them up for 100mil starting bid if i ever get something its on EU
    There's a slight possibility that they are not THAT expensive on SC since the Blackthornes pants are not THAT popular as everyone and their mother is using Inna's pants for max-DPS cause they dont have to worry about dying.

But on HC those would be worth an arm and a leg, thats for sure :P

I'll get back to you once I get home!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    There's a slight possibility that they are not THAT expensive on SC since the Blackthornes pants are not THAT popular as everyone and their mother is using Inna's pants for max-DPS cause they dont have to worry about dying.

But on HC those would be worth an arm and a leg, thats for sure :P

I'll get back to you once I get home!
    Thanks man I hope for the best.. will be my first good item I found

Thanks man I hope for the best.. will be my first good item I found
    Thoes aint even worth 15 million. I bought a pair for a friend just 2 days ago with like 180 int, 240 vit for 6.5 million, and it wasent the only pair like it for same prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Thoes aint even worth 15 million. I bought a pair for a friend just 2 days ago with like 180 int, 240 vit for 6.5 million, and it wasent the only pair like it for same prices.
    aww damn

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wish you had those on the US, I would have bought them! http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/D...4/hero/2619254
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Hello! I was checking these gloves on the ah, and didnt really find a suitable price to sell them for, so i was wondering if anyone maybe could advise me Id like your oppinion in the GAH and RMAH, thank you

Gloves
    - 117 Strength
    - 44 Dex
    - 29 Poison Res
    - 9% Attack Speed
    - 35% Crit Hit Damage
    - 6.5% Crit Chance

Gloves
    - 145 Dexterity
    - 6% Attack Speed
    - 30% Crit Hit Damage
    - 10% Crit Chance
    - 17% Gold find

Not that anyone cares about gold find, but yea, its there

Also have a 1hand axe which i cant figure out

1hand axe
    - 1016.9 Dps
    - 283-636 Holy Dmg
    - 36% Weapon Dmg
    - 115 Strength
    - 163 Dexterity
    - 258 Vitality
    - 10% Attack Speed

Id figure its not good, cause of the lack of critdmg, socket and Lifesteal, but the most 1hands doesnt have that much vitality (atleast that I`v seen)

Thanks!

Thoes 3 items are nothing worth. Even the trifecta gloves, they are sadly rolled to low. The dex gloves are okay, but thats about it.

Sell the weapon for max like 1 million, and gloves Id think max 10. Trough easy to price-check such items, just search on AH.

The gloves are ok but the AH is flooded with pretty good but not godly gloves. What is really holding them back is no All res. Chuck some All res along with the trifecta (even an average trifecta) and they go up in price big time.

You figured correctly on the weapon. Basically no crit damage or socket means it will not sell. Recently even 1k DPS 1 handers with socket are not worth much unless they have extra Crit Damage or life steal.

Ok, thanks for the response