Thread: A new YouTuber

A new YouTuber

Hi mmo-champs!

Lately I've been having a little fun doing some covers and uploading them to YouTube... but without help, they won't be getting anywhere. Just a short watch would be so awesome... maybe even a comment, on YT or MMO-champion. It would be a great help!

<snip> (don't forget to HD!)

Maybe you even have a video or more you would like people here to see. Go post some of your stuff here in the comments. =)
    Thanks!
    Last edited by mmoc8b7a14d456; 2012-06-25 at 11:01 PM.

Deleted
    Advertising your youtube channel here is not allowed.

Well, it isn't just for advertising. I'd like to see what other people here are doing on YouTube as well.

Omg Weck! Don't know if you remember me, was in the same guild with you on RC. Played druid called Xelic. o/

Nice piano skills man. ;3
    Hi

Wow, the randomness Xelic/Chemist.... haha. Btw hi. :>

10+ Year Old Account
    It's still advertising either way.

If you want to know what other people watch on youtube, make a thread about that, don't link your Youtube channel.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yea sorry, for advertising your video is going to get taken out and thread locked.

I suggest linking to your youtube in your sig, like I did.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    As others have stated. Creating threads to advertise/promote your youtube channel is not allowed here.
    DeltrusDisc is right in that it is okay to have a link to your youtube channel in your signature, as long as it remains subtle. Colours are fine, but size 100 font and bold red letters with arrows and flashy signs is not welcome