Need help from chinese speaking people

Hey friends.
    I need a little help here....I got a wig a few days ago, but e-bay shop said pretty much almost to nothing about the care of it...It had a tag but everything is in Chinese (?), so I was wondering if someone could tell me if there is anything on it regarding the care? I would appreaciate any help ty

Last edited by mmoc8b7a14d456; 2012-06-26 at 12:02 AM.

Deleted
    Well all i can see is that its a Sushi take-out menu! Try #25, Spicy Salmon Roll its very delicious!, are there more text(on the backside) or are there more papers,ill try to translate them, because this one is completely wrong

EDIT: Chinese instruction manuals are not like the American manuals you are used to. They often include advertisements, and I guess in this case, a sushi menu. Looking at it closer, it says "Why not order sushi while you're reading this''

~ Infracted, don't troll.
    Last edited by mmoc8b7a14d456; 2012-06-25 at 11:56 PM.

hi SwiftdreamzAMV, ty for the help, no that was all I got with it, guess it doesnt say anything about the care of it thanks tho
    Last edited by mmoc8b7a14d456; 2012-06-26 at 12:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bullshit more SwiftdreamzAMV, it doesn't say a shit about sushi, and sushi is japanese food, their most hated nemesis, you expect them to adverse for that?

It says that it should be washed atleast once every 30 day, and then use electrical comb (not sure) on it to make it straight. Do not use water over 25 degrees. Use your hands and not machine to wash it. rest are pretty unimportant

Edit: oh and keep it away from places that are usually reached by the sun, and if you are not going to use it for a long time, then put it on a rack.

Very important! Do not wash it too often once every 25 - 30 days is enough, if you wash more often than that, you'll ruin it

It also says that you got some special washing liquid for it right? use the liquid with water, small amount is enough and put the wig in it for 2 - 3 min before starting washing with hand
    Last edited by leokegan; 2012-06-25 at 11:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by leokegan View Post
    Bullshit more SwiftdreamzAMV, it doesn't say a shit about sushi, and sushi is japanese food, their most hated nemesis, you expect them to adverse for that?

It says that it should be washed atleast once every 30 day, and then use electrical comb (not sure) on it to make it straight. Do not use water over 25 degrees. Use your hands and not machine to wash it. rest are pretty unimportant
    no? you can eat sushi in china to

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SwiftdreamzAMV View Post
    no? you can eat sushi in china to
    You are talking to one that had lived 11 years in china, please dont talk about shit you dont know about. there are sushi shops yes, but the adversement part is a big fat lie you put up with to trick that guy. show some respect to people and get out of this thread.

leokegan you are a life saver, thanks so much!!!

i thought his sushi eating manual reference was funny, i remember that instance from a long time ago. nobody else got it, or got hostile about it....

no sense of humor