Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Stood in the Fire MeleeSpriestDK's Avatar

If you dont like DUBSTEP/ELECTRO

1- If you dont like it there are probably 2 things wrong.

2. Do you have ear buds pugged in. (if true goto solution)

3. Did you purchased DrDre Beats (if true goto solution)

Solution- get some decent headphones

GOTO 1

Gamers never Die

this must be one of the most stupid things i've ever read.... some people jsut don't enjoy it. I do sometimes, but it depends.

But Skelington has good headphones and still finds both to be terrible. Your solution is one big flaw after another.

I heard goto is bad practice.

Or we could just not like music that sounds like my dial-up router... It also seems they were so good at dubstep they took songs that could quite possibly fit into techno, trance, electronica, etc and added wubwubs.

OR you can, you know, just not like listening to it?

Huge fan of electronica, but dubstep sounds like utter shit to me. I gave it a shot and its just terrible.

Mate I could listen on Sennheiser but that doesn't make the music any better.

Most of the dubstep songs/remixes that hit the radio I find annoying. I tend to like some of the stuff from the tron sound track. I still prefer trance, its what really gets me pumping.

either trolling or just "not very intelligent" (to keep it nice) no matter which 1 i reported this thread for being very unneccesary and hope it'll be locked soon
    Last edited by Sundreamer; 2012-06-25 at 11:54 PM.

People have different tastes, no music is good or bad but people perceive it differently.

I personally can tolerate it but I would prefer not to listen to it, I am much more of a classical and hiphop kind of guy.

Pretty sad if you need specialized earphones to enjoy a genre of music. I tend to like things were the music matters, not what sound effects sound like.
    "【A Chinese viewpoint on the new version:MOP】
    since we have lived in a world filled with magic and beast and lots of culture,so it is reasonable to let all kinds of culture come into World of Warcraft
    Orc:black people Jazz
    Gorblin:Israel Jews (No offensive,Gorblins are good at making money,that's ture in my eyes)"

sometimes i like and sometimes not, it have to be good and not skrillx

I go to EDM DJ rooms and all I ever hear is dubstep.

Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    this must be one of the most stupid things i've ever read.... some people jsut don't enjoy it. I do sometimes, but it depends.
    Honestly, it sounds like they are mixing 3 good techno songs into one shitty mash of sound.

High Overlord
    What i don't like is dubstep being compared to edm when it's really industrial music.
    Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music.

Field Marshal
    I don't like either, but I prefer music over noise. Oh I'm also older than 15.

Silly thread but I view the majority of dubstep as the trash of the EDM. Equivalent to the pop music you hear on the radio.

Quote Originally Posted by Singen View Post
    Silly thread but I view the majority of dubstep as the trash of the EDM. Equivalent to the pop music you hear on the radio.
    I like electro. It can be melodic and really enjoyable.

Dubstep is a bit too ... un-melodic for my taste. But it's my opinion, and everyone should have the right to have one. ^^

My headphones are used to a higher level of music.