How to: the low budget damage Barbarian

I've made a few videos showing how you can gear your barbarian for very little gold, how to use it and how to set up your skills to maximize your damage while spending as little as possible.

My stream: --REMOVED--

Since people still seem to be having trouble getting this build to work, I'm going to type out a few key points of how these mechanics work.
    1. Battle Rage is your most important ability. If you don't keep it up, you will run out of rage and this will lead to issues.
    2. Sprint tornadoes are your main source of rage, not frenzy or whirlwind. If you don't have tornadoes down, you're going to run out of rage.
    3. You are not expected to keep Wrath of the Berserker up for 40 minutes straight while farming. Use it on bosses and elite packs with CC abilities, such as frozen or jailer.

added note: Nobody should expect to spend next to nothing and start farming act 4 elites. This build is a great way to get started, and will easily clear its way through act1/2 with very basic gear. You can use that as a stepping stone to gear up a little more for further acts. Even so, I found that I spent far less on this build than an equally progressed tank barbarian would, and continued progressing much faster.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-06-26 at 03:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please post your videos and information here:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...3-Video-Thread