Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Most of my mounts i can use on my Lock

Too bad my warrior only can fly my vengeful nether drake :/

I find it confusing when they say mounts will be account-wide....... for a lot of them, yeah, clear.
    But what about alliance and horde specific mounts? Will my Blood Elf be able to mount the Human racial mount?

I saw the list of charcter-specific mounts.... Have they stated that factions will also be a criterium for mounts?
    Because account-wide = account-wide = all chars on one account will share those mounts, no matter which faction the char belongs to.

Deleted
    Yes! One the few things that bothered me... and they fixed it, kinda sucks that PvP mounts will not be account-wide still, but oh well.

Also, curse weekly thumbnail... aaaaaahhhh xD best yet.

I'm glad to see the list. Glad my Sandstone drake will be account wide, and glad my Goblin gets his Mechano-hog. Glad my Druid gets the Raven Lord mount. Glad my warlock gets the Dark Phoenix I bought on a character on the opposite faction.

I expect the price of crafted mounts will increase somewhat, unless the market suddenly becomes wider as more people want to buy them.

Deleted
    Is that a range mistweaver or a melee one?
    -Yes.

Mages are OP.
    -Resilience will fix it.

Will this work with already learned mounts?

Quote Originally Posted by Floortank View Post
    Will this work with already learned mounts?
    Of course...

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Exerus View Post
    I dont think the Mechano-Hog, Mekgineer's Chopper shouldnt be account wide cause I dont feel they afre that hard to obtain and it was always required to have engineering to us them. But since I dont have either one yet I dont know if it will take the time and gold equivalent to the price of the Grand Expedition Yak.
    They are not engineer only they just make them and im excited to have my motorcycle, i worked so hard for in wotlk, on all my toons

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    haha at pico's hands

10+ Year Old Account

Fixed it.

"At this point, the only mounts that are not account-wide are either class specific or rewarded from PVP"

Does this include the ones purchased with Honor points (and Tol Barad Tokens) or the "For The Horde/Alliance" achievement reward?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qebm View Post
    "At this point, the only mounts that are not account-wide are either class specific or rewarded from PVP"

Does this include the ones purchased with Honor points (and Tol Barad Tokens) or the "For The Horde/Alliance" achievement reward?
    For the Alliance/Horde I think. You mostly get the Sparkle Horsie/Drake from doing the (PvE) dailies, so.

Thank you so much to let the yak and mechnohog, traveller tundra mounts be able to use on alll my toons that will save me so much gold

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Synstir View Post
    I find it confusing when they say mounts will be account-wide....... for a lot of them, yeah, clear.
    But what about alliance and horde specific mounts? Will my Blood Elf be able to mount the Human racial mount?

I saw the list of charcter-specific mounts.... Have they stated that factions will also be a criterium for mounts?
    Because account-wide = account-wide = all chars on one account will share those mounts, no matter which faction the char belongs to.
    Are you stupid? Of course they won't allow cross faction mounts. That is obvious.

Deleted
    Retard devs, pvp mounts should be acc wide as well. Just like the pve ones. Such a let down.

I am not stupid... at least not that I know of. :-)

I saw a lot of obvious things change before.... so I was just wondering if Blizzard said anything about this.

Deleted
    Stupid QQers. Crying about not getting all the mounts account wide and blizzard rushes to fix it. Atleast they wont make class mounts account wide. Thats always something i guess.

---------- Post added 2012-06-26 at 12:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    yet the only mount on that list that i own is the mechano hog which i doubt will be enough to bring me back
    So you are relying on your mounts to "bring you back" to world of warcraft?

You should just stay away from it mate. For real!

good choice with the mounts.

Did anyone else lose their already purchased Yak?

There are no Yak mounts. Maybe Blizzard is living in the future where MOP is already released. Some of us like to live in the present!