Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Account wide stands for Battle.net account or single wow accoulnt ? I have like 4 wow accounts lol :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorino View Post
    Account wide stands for Battle.net account or single wow accoulnt ? I have like 4 wow accounts lol :P
    Battle.net, all of your WoW accounts within the same battle.net account will share mounts/achievements.

---------- Post added 2012-06-27 at 12:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearth View Post
    I have the hog and mammoth on almost every single one of my 85s. 3 of my 85s also have vial of the sands.

For people like me this is a bad change, but I guess it's good for a majority of players who can only afford the mount once.

That being said: don't be surprised to see hogs and vials selling for 100-200k in the coming months since they will be account wide and will be worth more to consumers.
    Hog for 100-200k? The mats are like 13k, if any Engineer is that greedy I will step up to make it for 17k tops myself...

15+ Year Old Account
    This is not good. the fact is these "gold sink" mounts are supposed to be GOLD SINKS, not some sort of "buy one and all toons have it" mount.

This is not good. the fact is these "gold sink" mounts are supposed to be GOLD SINKS, not some sort of "buy one and all toons have it" mount.
    Not sure about you, but I sure as heck don't want to "sink" my gold into multiple of the same mounts. This is a great change all around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lavafoxx View Post
    I don't know about other people but I at least am far more likely to dump large amounts of gold on a mount if I know it'll be account wide, than if it isn't. Even if they hadn't made this change, I would still only buy it once, for my main. There is nothing bad about this change, it merely lifted a silly and unnecessary restriction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by sweatshopkids View Post
    She's also disgusting as shit to look at.
    post a picture of yourself or STFU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    I don't know about other people but I at least am far more likely to dump large amounts of gold on a mount if I know it'll be account wide, than if it isn't. Even if they hadn't made this change, I would still only buy it once, for my main. There is nothing bad about this change, it merely lifted a silly and unnecessary restriction.
    Pretty much exactly what I said one page back. I couldn't agree more.
    Not everyone has large amounts of gold lying around, but people are more likely to grind for these 'gold sink' mounts if they're account wide. I knew a lot of people that just said screw it when they originally had these mounts on the ban list. Now that the ban is lifted on them, they're going to get these mounts.

Thank you Shyama for the beautiful sig ♥

Quote Originally Posted by sweatshopkids View Post
    She's also disgusting as shit to look at.
    I'm not too into the Curse video thingy, but I do think Pico is cute as hell. I've probably never watched a single episode from start to finish and from what I've gathered, she's really not that good with it, but there are worse actors/casters out there. Bottom line, the whole news thing is relatively trivial to me but don't say such things of people, especially when they are as unfounded as your claim is.

Deleted
    They have served their purpose... Also with BM I doubt Bizzard will really ever have to make another gold sink, even if they probably will because mounts like the mechano-hog are fucking awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    THANK YOU! Now I don't have to be broke trying to scrounge up gold for all my alts to have awesome perk mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks to the change, I can look forward to using the yak mount on my pandaren monk.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

1000 people buying a 5000g mount once is better than 100 people buying a 5000g mount five times, though. If a mount only needs to be bought once, more people are likely to fork over gold for it.

It'll be a more effective goldsink for the server economy, less of a gold sink for the ultra-rich characters. I suppose they have the BMAH to take care of the ultra-rich, and account-wide mounts to take care of the semi-rich.

Im less likely to "Sink" gold into a mount if I have to buy multiples of it. Now that I only need to buy ONE I might actually blow some gold on these mounts. If t hey did not make these account wide I would have just horded my gold to spite their efforts to funnel some gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had a chance to watch all 3 of the bosses available for testing to this point on both Nik's feed and Affinitii's. Stone Guard is undertuned, Spiritbender overtuned, and Spirit Kings seems to be just right. Can't wait to see how the next phase of testing goes later today.

Deleted
    it sounds strange

She looks hot in the thumbnail.

Deleted
    As long as Black Proto-Drake is account-wide, I'm satisfied.

Deleted
    hey, one question..
    will the friend mount account wide too?