(H) Average Joes 7/8 Heroic 25 DS (Boomkin, lock, Hunter, Holy Paladin)

Average Joes is a recently formed level 25 raiding guild on the horde side of the server Bleeding Hollow (US). We are looking for a few players to complete our core progression group. We are focusing on getting 25 competent raiders to come with us to Mists of Pandaria raiding. However, we are still currently progressing in Dragon Soul, and are currently 6/8 heroic. Please read the information I have provided below if this sounds like something you'd like to be part of.

What we need:
    Ranged DPS (Balance Druid, Warlock, Hunter, Mage)
    Healers (Holy Paladin, Holy Priest)

When we raid:
    -Our current raid schedule is Tuesday-Thursday 7:30-10:30pm EST

What we have to offer:
    -Average Joes provides a raid environment that stresses the importance of group work. It takes all 25 players to pay attention and focus, and do their part to downing each and every boss. We take pride in what we do, and we do it effectively. We also provide cauldron flasks, feasts, and guild repairs while raiding.

What we expect:
    -We expect that you are joining this guild with a want to raid. We should not have to beg you for something to be done. We expect that you will have vent installed, along with a working microphone so that you can be a part of the group effort. You should actively help theorycraft strategies so that we can down bosses quicker and more effectively. We also expect that you will follow us to Mists of Pandaria in hopes to rank top of the realm in raiding progression.

If this is something that you'd be interested in joining, please apply to our website at ajbh.enjin.com. If you have any further questions, and can't find your answers on the site, feel free to log over and ask any of our officers below. They will be glad to help you.

Guild Master:
    Rawkiller

Officers:
    Zhammie
    Purpo
    Silvius
    Lougar
    Barraccous

Feel free to add me, Subst, at sprish07 at gmail.com. We would love to set up a vent meeting to answer any questions you may have.
    Last edited by Subst; 2012-08-09 at 03:27 AM.

Bump! Ranged/Heals please!

Hello, im looking for 25m core

us(dot)battle(dot)net/wow/pt/character/goldrinn/Olympikos/advanced

i also have a Resto Shaman 395 2/8H, i prefer my pally but if you want i can go with my shaman

Would love to talk with you, add me to real id or just make a toon on Bleeding Hollow and we can get you the vent info sometime today

Bump! Still looking for ranged and healers!

Bump! Ranged (Boomkin, Lock, sPriest)

Bump for ranged and heals pls!

Bump for ranged and heals pls!

Bump, ranged and heals

bump holy paladin and ranged dps!