Deleted

[MoP] Shaman's CC tier

Due to our Ghost Wolf glyph issuses, Enhancement's Spirit Walk having such a ridiculous CD, I thought about slighty reworking our CC tier. My idea is making Windwalk totem baseline and available to all specializations (like Paladin's Freedom) and replacing it by a new talent, that would make Hex instant and on 10/15 sec CD. Let's call it "Improved Hex". First of all, that would really improved our lacking of serious CC (and no, don't give me that lame "Earthbind is so superior and what not). I'm answering already: no, we don't. Windshear is nerfed now, we have slows like Earthbind, but it's oneshot. We have Hex, but it has a lol CD. We have a rubbish Stun Totem with 5hp and it's actually useful ONLY in 5 second after placing it. Obviously, we have Grounding Totem, but is it really THAT MUCH great, when there're much powerful abilities like AMS? Especially, when GT soak only one spell. It's not much, when you're getting burst down. Kind of underwhelming.

So I thought "Hey, it would be great/wonderful/awesome if they could reworked our Hex into something more useful thing then "addtional interupt with lol CD". Yes, I based it on Blood Fear, but now it really similar to Paralyse. What would change? We could have a more choice then presently/we won't be as much behind the others as we are on live. Frost shock is more against melee targets, this is caused because 1)shocks don't have really long CDs 2) melee (well, except Enhancment. But this isn't thread about how bad Maelstrom Weapon is) and hunters can't be interupeted. Improved Hex has 15 (or similiar CD) so it can be synchronized with Wind Shear. And Earthgrab is basically Void Tendrils AoE rooting people.

TL;DR: Windwalk totem should be baseline, please replace.

What do you think?

What makes you think Windwalk totem won't be easily stomped as well. Specially for enhancement.

Yeah I definitely wouldn't mind it, though I'm already frustrated that we already have so many damn Air totems.

Realistically it does fit the theme of the tier. Rather than CC (though this applies) tier, I like to think of it as a 'movement altering' tier -- whether we stop it on enemies or improve our own.

Frankly, I wish they made it a bit more of an interesting (not saying it's a terrible tier as is) array of CC, rather than just 2 roots and an anti-root/snare.

Something like choosing between a Root, Silence, or Incapacitate
    You could also replace the root with a Stun or something.

Either way, I do like our options now. It's not very diverse.

10 second CD? is this a joke?