What's up with the wait?

Recently I've been having to wait a long time to log into the game (longest was over 2 hours). I've never had a problem logging in due to an exorbitant amount of people trying to log in at the same time.

Has there been a sudden resurgence in interest in LoL?

Games borken. They borked it in the last patch.

Yeah, I got DCed from a game and now cannot reconnect. I keep trying but it refuses to work. I've tried relogging, running as administrator, etc. It's fucked up to all hell.
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

Yea, the last patch changed some stuff and it's caused major problems. News and info is all over any place related to league of legends.

Riot dropped the ball with the last patch, and now they are in shambles. Pro tip log on in non peak hours, and stay logged in.

last patch was an "iceberg" meaning alot of stuff we didnt see went on

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah if you log on right now it's just a 2 minutes wait, also i'm enjoying laughing at all the broken lee sin's on the patch that can't use their abilities properly since riot broke them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MKing View Post
    i'm enjoying laughing at all the broken lee sin's on the patch that can't use their abilities properly since riot broke them.
    I got stuck in a wall
    Grammar- It's the difference between knowing your shit & knowing you're shit.