Looking for specific add-ons

Hello

I've tried looking to no avail, so I was hoping that someone knew if the following add-ons existed.

1. A mini-map that has a option to hide it during combat.
    2. A "paging" add-on that allows you to have add-ons on different tabs and you can switch for them at will. (If you've used Prat before, like that with different chat windows)

Thank you all

1: Chinchilla. Set Combat Opacity to 0.
    2: Assuming you mean enabling and disabling sets of addons all at once, Reflux or Addon Control Panel.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSoul View Post
    1: Chinchilla. Set Combat Opacity to 0.
    2: Assuming you mean enabling and disabling sets of addons all at once, Reflux or Addon Control Panel.
    Thank you for Chinchilla, I'll check it out

And I don't mean for enabling or disabling, but more of having each of them in one place but on different "tabs" so I can click the tab and see the add-on or two I put on that tab; its mainly to save space and look neat.

One more bump to see if I can get some help. If not, I'll let this die.

I think addon control panel has an option to save certain setups of addons.

Do you mean an addon that lets you see your enabled addon ui windows on your screen, a bit like the different tabs in the social window for example?

Quote Originally Posted by Darthmarcus28 View Post
    Do you mean an addon that lets you see your enabled addon ui windows on your screen, a bit like the different tabs in the social window for example?
    Yes, exactly that! But I don't want to have to pull it up but rather sit on my screen all the time. What I'm thinking is Having a tab with Omen & Recount on it when I'm in combat and another tab with my Professions on another tab, ect. It doesn't have to automatically switch by itself, but that would be a nice feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjorn9486 View Post
    Yes, exactly that! But I don't want to have to pull it up but rather sit on my screen all the time. What I'm thinking is Having a tab with Omen & Recount on it when I'm in combat and another tab with my Professions on another tab, ect. It doesn't have to automatically switch by itself, but that would be a nice feature.
    Sorry, but I'm pretty sure that an addon with that functionality doesn't exist - at least not in any generic way. There's no convenient way I know of in the WoW API to say "get me the main display window of arbitrary addon X" unless some particular authors have done that for their addons.

This type of tabbed paging would be almost trivial to implement though for a known set of addons that you configured yourself, but would require you to write the Lua to handle the paging specifically for those addons.